Reply to this topicStart new topic
Good Automated Platform
baselog
post Jan 30 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 393,930

Is zulutrade a reliable automated trading platform? I keep hearing about it , is it really so good?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

||||||
post Jan 30 2012, 03:25 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 25,234

QUOTE (baselog @ Jan 30 2012, 07:23 PM) *
Is zulutrade a reliable automated trading platform? I keep hearing about it , is it really so good?

short answer? NO.

if you have heard alot about them, surely you heard about how bad they are?

--------------------
InstaForex - The Best Broker Of Asia
FreeForex Analysis & News - www.moneygrows.net

+Quote Post
baselog
post Jan 30 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

[quote name='|||||&#' date='Jan 30 2012, 04:25 AM' post='6877434']
short answer? NO.

if you have heard alot about them, surely you heard about how bad they are?
[/quote

Thank you for the reply. Can i have a long answer please? Have you used it and this answer is based on your experience ? Yes i've heard bad things too but the feedback was mostly positive , so please provide more info on what made you say that zulutrade is not good for trading.

+Quote Post
RussGFXTRADER
post Jan 31 2012, 01:36 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 393,063

it seems like a spam more or less wink.gif

+Quote Post
baselog
post Jan 31 2012, 03:06 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (fxman81 @ Jan 31 2012, 02:40 AM) *
Hello baselog!
Zulutrade is a community of trader and investors. The thing is that everybody can be a signal provider there. Even you if you open an account, connect it to Zulu and start sending signals. There are newby signal providers as well as experienced ones. There is one very big glitch in the system. Every investor must set their own risk parameters. The problem is that only the manager(signal provider) knows what risk he is taking with every single trade. You can not know that. I am an experienced trader and would never advise you to invest with them. HIJACK

Thank you fxman81 for your insights! I have one question , what is exactly this glitch that you are describing? As i understand this platform limits your risk by giving you the option to change settings such as stop/loss figures , or the max open trades that the signal provider may open.

+Quote Post
austingrd
post May 3 2014, 07:55 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 535,110

Try to check out their signal providers. Looks too be a good one regarding reading their stats.

+Quote Post
fundex
post Nov 9 2014, 09:34 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 559,939

have anyone here using autotrade from myfxbook? they seem selective at choosing autrade provider, only proven profitable system are allowed. i've been bad experience with mql5 signal provide, too many room for data manipulating. now I linked my armada market account with myfxbook autotrade feature. unfortunetly, not all brokers area supported using this feature, only legitimate broker i assume smile.gif , but luckly my armada account are fully supported.

+Quote Post
PamanTenko
post Nov 12 2014, 08:40 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 535,653

QUOTE (fundex @ Nov 10 2014, 12:34 PM) *
have anyone here using autotrade from myfxbook? they seem selective at choosing autrade provider, only proven profitable system are allowed. i've been bad experience with mql5 signal provide, too many room for data manipulating. now I linked my armada market account with myfxbook autotrade feature. unfortunetly, not all brokers area supported using this feature, only legitimate broker i assume smile.gif , but luckly my armada account are fully supported.

I think this is a promoting an Armada Markets. have you using a PAMM account ? my broker TenkoFx provide this type account for PAMM and also investor who want invest they money with transparant PAMM Manager rating.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement