Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
DO NOT Announce programs before the program's website is able to accept sign-ups from potential members.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
Do a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread will be deleted without notice:
Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: Investment Plan - Payment Processors

DISCLAIMER: MMG does not research the programs discussed here and is not responsible for ensuring that any of these programs are still operating as claimed. Please use caution and read each respective thread thoroughly and research each opportunity before making any spending decisions. These programs can be extremely risky and could be outlawed in your country.

93 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fxoptimax - Fxoptimax.com , - $10 Signup Bonus
ravitejag
post Oct 17 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #1

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 157,487

Bonuses

Free Welcome Bonus 10 USD

Just open an account, you will get a free 10 USD balance.

Term and Condition
  • Each client shall get only 1 chance.
  • Only for micro account.
  • Client’s profit can only be withdrawn after closing 1 lot. (100 trades of 0.01 lot)
  • 10 USD Bonus can only be withdrawn after closing 5 lots. (500 trades of 0.01 lot)
  • Leverage is 1:400
  • FXOptimax has the right to decline and/or remove client’s bonus without explaining the reason.
  • In case of fradaulent activity by client, such as bonus cheating and abusing, FXOptimax has the right to deduct client’s balance as settlement.
  • If client get margin call, credit/bonus will be removed.

If you are interested with our promotion, please open an account and fill the promotion code with “FREE10USD

This promo will be ended on November 27th, 2010.

20% Deposit Bonus Promotion

Make deposit on your account and get 20% deposit bonus.

Term and Conditions
  • Minimum deposit to get bonus is 100 USD, maximum bonus per customer ID is 5000 USD
  • Only for micro account.
  • If client do withdrawal, bonus will be voided 20% of the withdrawal. For example, if client deposited 1000$, he would get 200$ bonus, then when he requested a 500$ withdrawal, his bonus will be decreased by 100$ (20% of 500$).
  • FXOptimax has the right to decline and/or remove client’s bonus without explaining the reason.
  • In case of fradaulent activity by client, such as bonus cheating and abusing, FXOptimax has the right to deduct client’s balance as settlement.
  • Bonus will be removed in 6 months after it is credited.
  • Bonus can NOT be withdrawn.
  • If client get margin call, FXOptimax have rights to remove credit/bonus.
  • Client must request the bonus to admin@fxoptimax.com, stating customer ID, MT4 account number, deposit transaction number, and customer full name. Bonus is processed within 1 business day.
  • Only deposit made by LibertyReserve, Bank Wire, and deposit through local IB are eligible to this promo.

FXOptimax Advantages
  • Minimum deposit 10 USD
  • Leverage up to 1:400
  • Fixed tight spread from 2 pips for majors
  • Micro lot trading (1000 of base currency)
  • Best execution
  • Expert Advisor and scalping are allowed and welcomed
  • Hedging is allowed
  • E-Currency accepted
  • 5-minutes to open account

JOIN NOW

Open real account
now, start earning profits and get the bonuses!

Note:

I've searched thoroughly before opening this thread.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ravitejag
post Oct 26 2010, 07:36 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Updating:

They have a very impressive customer service and simple verification process.

Got my account verified. Got my bonus into my trading account. Deposited a small investment and trading happily.

Being an amateur trader I am finding it easy with them, good assistance from the administration.

Regards

--------------------

+Quote Post
ravitejag
post Nov 5 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

FXOPTIMAX Web Contest. Here are the details:

FXOptimax Web Contest

Create article(s) regarding FXOptimax in forum/blog/facebook note, that can viewed by public. The article must contain FXOptimax services, advantages, or topics that could attract client or visitor to FXOptimax website. There must be a URL to FXOptimax website and must be written correctly according to contest’s term and condition.

Before participating the contest, you must have FXOptimax Customer ID. You have to open an account to get customer ID

Term and Condition :

* 1 contestant can submit several articles. Contestant may submit the url of the article at https://my.fxoptimax.com/register-contest.php
* Article must contain link to FXOptimax website with format http://www.fxoptimax.com/?c=xxxxx ; xxxxx is your customer ID. (for example: http://www.fxoptimax.com/?c=10000). It is forbidden to use rel=nofollow at the link.
* The winner is the contestant who attract most visitor to FXOptimax website through their article(s) in 1 month period.
* Only visitors referred from approved article(s) will be calculated by FXOptimax.
* FXOptimax on its own discretion have mechanism to calculate the true visitor number.
* The top 5 winners will be announced at FXOptimax website every 5th of the month.
* FXOptimax reserves the right to disqualify participants from the current contest if there is any inappropriate conducts, such as the usage of unallowed words or statements and cheating attemps.
* FXOptimax reserves the right to reject, or remove any articles and comments posted which are considered inappropriate or not having any relation with the FXOptimax topic. FXOptimax will not tolerate any usage of:
o potentially abusive, rude, inappropriate, racist or slanderous words and statements that may offend other people or breaching the law.
o SPAM
o inappropriate sexual words
o illegal materials that violates the rights of other people
o false statements that may mislead the reader
* The winner should have at least 100 visitors traffic in a month.
* The total prize is as follow :
o 500 usd trading account for 1st place
o 250 usd trading account for 2st place
o 150 usd trading account for 3rd place
o 75 usd trading account for 4th place
o 25 usd trading account for 5th place
* Only profit made from prize trading account is withdrawable
* The previous winner will not have another chance to win the contest

Contest start from 4th November 2010. Register now !

You can check their News Section for more details and confirmation of the contest.

Regards

--------------------

+Quote Post
Boromania
post Nov 9 2010, 02:20 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 258,314

I also have to join and get a bonus $ 10, I was just trying FX Optimax, I think it's good too, but I still have not had time to make withdrawals, whether it quick or long process, I still do not know.

+Quote Post
jjanguda
post Nov 10 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 142,146

accepting US clients?

+Quote Post
ravitejag
post Nov 22 2010, 04:46 AM
Post #6

MMG Member
Group Icon

They do accept US Clients

Here is the latest News & Updates from FXOPTIMAX:

FXOptimax Latest News and Updates

We would like to inform you with some updates about FXOptimax. In this month, we are holding a web contest with super-attractive rewards, improving our services and supports, and also expanding our community.

1. Web Contest

We hold a web contest, in which clients can participate by creating article(s) regarding FXOptimax in forum/blog/Facebook note, that can viewed by public. The article must contain FXOptimax services, advantages, or topics that could attract client or visitor to FXOptimax website.

Participants will have a chance to get a total bonus of 1000 USD monthly. For the prizes details, terms and conditions applied to this web contest, please visit http://www.fxoptimax.com/fxoptimax-web-contest/

2. FXOptimax China and Vietnam, Local Deposit and Withdrawal Option in 3 Countries

We are expanding our network to several countries. FXOptimax proudly presents FXOptimax China and FXOptimax Vietnam.

For Chinese speaking clients, you can send your email to support@fxoptimax-china.com in Chinese language, it will be easier for you to communicate with FXOptimax. We also provide Chinese Livechat support to help you with direct response.

FXOptimax Vietnam, alongside with our Indonesia and Malaysia partners, are now providing local deposit and withdrawal services. Now you can deposit easily using local deposit option. For our complete partners list, please visit http://www.fxoptimax.com/support/partner-office/

3. Facebook

We have a Facebook page now, you can visit FXOptimax page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/FXOptimax/101686826568731. We will hold some contests, quizzes or another interesting activities during weekend, so for our Facebook fans, get ready and visit our page regularly, don't miss this chance.

Finally, FXOptimax wish you to enjoy our new activities and services. We will always make improvements for our valued clients. Happy trading with FXOptimax.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chiragkkk10
post Nov 23 2010, 03:20 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 262,021

BettertogowithFBSADVANTAGERATHERTHANFXOPTIMAXASWITHDRAWALISVERYSIMPLEYOUHAVETOMA
KEJUST2USDPROFITOVERNODEPOSITBONUSANDMONEYISYOURS

+Quote Post
Guest_sharesgola_*
post Dec 1 2010, 08:00 AM
Post #8

Guests

any new coupon available

+Quote Post
SanjayPP
post Dec 13 2010, 03:49 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 266,591

I also feel FBS advantage is better over FXOPTIMAX. I tried to register Fxoptimax 10USD free USD but every time failure came . They do not seem reliable trader. I urge to take advantage of FBS no deposit 5 USD - Sanjay

+Quote Post
ravitejag
post Feb 13 2011, 12:47 AM
Post #10

MMG Member
Group Icon

Hi,

We want to inform that FXOptimax is launching MT4 for BlacbBerry.

You can see the news here : http://www.fxoptimax.com/fxoptimax-launche...lackberry-user/

Detailed information regarding FXOptimax Trader for BlackBerry can be found at : http://www.fxoptimax.com/fxoptimax-launche...mt4-blackberry/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Numb
post Apr 11 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 301,740

I am verified in FxOptimax. But yet now I have no investment in there. I wish to participate in their twitter promo and get $10 bonus for trading. At first I want to test their execution speed.

+Quote Post
Droid
post Apr 14 2011, 11:48 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 302,628

Double post. Moderators, please delete it.

This post has been edited by Droid: Apr 14 2011, 12:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Droid
post Apr 14 2011, 11:52 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Why trade with FXOptimax ?

2 pips spread for major pairs.

Trade with EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF with 2 pips spread.

Forget to pay high spread for GBP/USD. With FxOptimax, the spread of GBP/USD is also only 2 pips.

Why paying more when you can trade with low cost? Try out FXOptimax tight spread:

http://www.fxoptimax.com/account/contract-specification/

@ Numb: You can open a demo account through this link to check the execution speed with demo trading.

This post has been edited by Droid: Apr 14 2011, 12:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Numb
post Apr 15 2011, 12:12 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 301,740

QUOTE (Droid @ Apr 15 2011, 01:52 AM) *
Why trade with FXOptimax ?

2 pips spread for major pairs.

Trade with EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF with 2 pips spread.

Forget to pay high spread for GBP/USD. With FxOptimax, the spread of GBP/USD is also only 2 pips.

Why paying more when you can trade with low cost? Try out FXOptimax tight spread:

http://www.fxoptimax.com/account/contract-specification/

@ Numb: You can open a demo account through this link to check the execution speed with demo trading.

Trading with 2 pips is good for scalping. I downloaded the trading platform. I will check the execution speed and requotes facts during news time.

+Quote Post
Droid
post Apr 15 2011, 08:11 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (Numb @ Apr 15 2011, 09:12 AM) *
Trading with 2 pips is good for scalping. I downloaded the trading platform. I will check the execution speed and requotes facts during news time.

I hope you will share your trading experience. There are many promotions ongoing. Surely you will find those interesting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

93 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement