Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
DO NOT Announce programs before the program's website is able to accept sign-ups from potential members.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
Do a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread will be deleted without notice:
Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: Investment Plan - Payment Processors

DISCLAIMER: MMG does not research the programs discussed here and is not responsible for ensuring that any of these programs are still operating as claimed. Please use caution and read each respective thread thoroughly and research each opportunity before making any spending decisions. These programs can be extremely risky and could be outlawed in your country.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Forex Managed Account - Principal 100% Safe
mikjeh
post Oct 20 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 15,420

Hello everybody,

I'm working with serious investment company(online and offline) and if some of you have enough capital, you'lle be surely interested.

YOU CAN FORGET HYIP AND ANY RISKY INVESTMENT!

Today, there is now a very secured investment offered for investors with minimum $50 000.

The Investor will deal directly with the Broker.
We are working with one othe best brokers in the Forex market who knows very well our company and we have privileged relation: DUKASCOPY (www.dukascopy.com)
The Investor and the director of Company of investment will open a shared account.

Capital of the Investor will never take any risk. It will benefit from the leverage effect with the part of The Company.

The risk is directly assumed by the company.
The capital deposited by the investor will represent 80 % of the sum sought by the broker and the Company will deposit the capital at risk, which will be 20 %, also sought by the broker.

So that the investor takes no risk with his capital which benefits from the leverage effect, the company assumes the totality of the risks.

The capital of the investor never runs any risk. Even by losing the totality of the money of the company sharing the account, the capital of the investor remains whole.

The investor can check(control) at any time the operations of purchase and sale realized and so know at any time the realized profits.
He will have a direct contact with the broker.

Investment Company will have no access to the money of the investor, and vice versa.
The generated profits will be distributed between the investor and the director(of the investment company) at 50%.
The monthly percentage of profits on the investment for the investor will be MINIMUM between 6 % and 8 %(usually it's more)but there is NO LIMIT of monthly profits(interests vary : one month it could be 6% but an other one 15%,10%,20%...).

The broker will get in touch with the investor to inform him about the procedure to be followed to be able to begin to operate.

Fund are available 24h/24.
Investors have Brokers phone contact and a legal contract signed(handwritten signature) with 100% guarantee of the funds(any loss is upported by the company)because capital of the investor(80% of total funds shared) represents margin cut(it's explained in the contract).

The contract is made with the 2 account holders(investor and the director of the company, the Fx Brokerage house(DUKASCOPY) and the power of attorney(POA).

The Brokerage house is one of the best FOREX MARKET.

Investor can be private or a corporation.

If you are interested, you can send me private message.

That company is licensed in switzerland and is audited by swiss regulation system.

I know profits are not high but it's because profits are shared with the Company who support any risk. It's for people who'd like a safety investment.

And Now exceptionnaly:
Our Broker DUKASCOPY accepts ONLY for clients of our Company :Deposits by Bank Guarantee from 80.000$ (instead of 250.000$ for regulars customers).

Don't hesitate! If you want the best safety investment with the best contract you'll never find anywhere else(no forex traders or investment company will guarantee you that your principal is 100% safe), contact me.

Michael
FFX managed account support
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Skyree
post Dec 5 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 52,979

QUOTE(mikjeh @ Oct 20 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]4441417[/snapback]
Hello everybody,

I'm working with serious investment company(online and offline) and if some of you have enough capital, you'lle be surely interested.

Today, there is now a very secured investment offered for investors with minimum $50 000.

We are working with one othe best brokers in the Forex market who knows very well our company and we have privileged relation: DUKASCOPY (www.dukascopy.com)
The Investor and the director of Company of investment will open a shared account.

Capital of the Investor will never take any risk. It will benefit from the leverage effect with the part of The Company.

The capital deposited by the investor will represent 80 % of the sum sought by the broker and the Company will deposit the capital at risk, which will be 20 %, also sought by the broker.

So that the investor takes no risk with his capital which benefits from the leverage effect, the company assumes the totality of the risks.

The capital of the investor never runs any risk. Even by losing the totality of the money of the company sharing the account, the capital of the investor remains whole.

The investor can check(control) at any time the operations of purchase and sale realized and so know at any time the realized profits.

Investment Company will have no access to the money of the investor, and vice versa.
The generated profits will be distributed between the investor and the director(of the investment company) at 50%.
The monthly percentage of profits on the investment for the investor will be MINIMUM between 6 % and 8 %(usually it's more)but there is NO LIMIT of monthly profits(interests vary : one month it could be 6% but an other one 15%,10%,20%...).

The broker will get in touch with the investor to inform him about the procedure to be followed to be able to begin to operate.

Investors have Brokers phone contact and a legal contract signed(handwritten signature) with 100% guarantee of the funds(any loss is upported by the company)because capital of the investor(80% of total funds shared) represents margin cut(it's explained in the contract).

The contract is made with the 2 account holders(investor and the director of the company, the Fx Brokerage house(DUKASCOPY) and the power of attorney(POA).

That company is licensed in switzerland and is audited by swiss regulation system.
I know profits are not high but it's because profits are shared with the Company who support any risk. It's for people who'd like a safety investment.
And Now exceptionnaly:
Our Broker DUKASCOPY accepts ONLY for clients of our Company :Deposits by Bank Guarantee from 80.000$ (instead of 250.000$ for regulars customers).

Don't hesitate! If you want the best safety investment with the best contract you'll never find anywhere else(no forex traders or investment company will guarantee you that your principal is 100% safe), contact me.

Michael

There is no such thing as a risk free investment. Dukas Copy let's you advertise like this?

+Quote Post
hag
post Dec 30 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 51,868

yup even i join managed account there is still risk just that they will minimise the risk of losing.

--------------------
This signature did not comply with MMG Rules & was removed or edited.

+Quote Post
mikjeh
post Apr 20 2008, 01:04 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 15,420

QUOTE (Skyree @ Dec 5 2007, 07:36 PM) *
There is no such thing as a risk free investment. Dukas Copy let's you advertise like this?

Now, i'm not allowed to advertise in that way.

It was really a special plan without risk. It's currently not available. It will be again available later, note the same contract but it will be also without risk for investor. I cannot give you exact date. If you'd like to be contacted when it will be again available, you can send me a pm with your contact details and i will inform you about the availability.
I will not post any other informations here.

+Quote Post
jafar00
post Apr 22 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 15,695

QUOTE (mikjeh @ Apr 20 2008, 10:04 PM) *
Now, i'm not allowed to advertise in that way.

It was really a special plan without risk. It's currently not available. It will be again available later, note the same contract but it will be also without risk for investor. I cannot give you exact date. If you'd like to be contacted when it will be again available, you can send me a pm with your contact details and i will inform you about the availability.
I will not post any other informations here.

What do you mean without risk? Every investment holds some risk. Perhaps "reduced" risk is a better way of putting it? wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
alizain
post May 8 2008, 05:02 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 133,531

like other bussiness, investment involved certain risk.

or maybe Mikjeh, you have insurance your investor funds ?
but i'm agree if hyip have more risky than forex managed account.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ingpaas
post Jan 20 2009, 02:20 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 160,859

Hi Michael!

I tried to PM you, but was not possible since I haven't posted 25 posts yet.
Could you please contact me? Or do I have to write 24 more "nonsense" posts

Best Regards

Ingar

QUOTE (mikjeh @ Oct 20 2007, 09:59 AM) *
Hello everybody,

And Now exceptionnaly:

Michael

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement