Reply to this topicStart new topic
Error When Sending Money And Verifying Cc Plz Help
SMOKEDoutLUGER
post Dec 11 2011, 01:46 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 375,469

Unfortunetly i have transferred all my money to moneybookers and now i get a new error when i try to send money to people, as follows :

"Unfortunately, you are not allowed to make a payment to *********@gmail.com using the money deposited via TRN ID 5458***** as this transaction was completed via our SMS verification procedure.
When making this deposit you have been informed that these funds can be used to make deposits to Skrill (Moneybookers)' merchants only. Please view the deposit options in the 'Upload funds' section of your account."

Also when I try to verify my CC by typing in the fee that they deduct from my CC a fee ranging from ($1.01-$2.99) i tried both my CC Transaction which was $2.65 & Moneybookers history which said $2.54 with no avail both where incorrect and every-time you enter an incorrect fee you have to wait 24 hours to try again so here i sit using currency converters to try and figure it out because i have run out of
options, i have sent this exact same message to Moneybookers support and still have not gotten a response and its been almost 24 hours.

All i want to do is use this money up and never ever use them again its been terribly frustrating i bought this card 4 days ago and still have not been able to use it for its intended purpose, Please help Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement