Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ernbux - Ernbux.com, G8 new site ,, similar to neobux policies
ZoOoRrOoO
post Feb 24 2013, 02:51 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 503,847

The great new site
Ernbux.com

Site started : 22-02-2013

Earn up to $0.0200 USD per click.
Earn up to $0.0150 USD per referral click.
Detailed statistics of your referral.
Accept payza, PayPal.
Professional Support.

More features :-

i'll be thankful for u if you register from here :
www.ernbux.com/?r=ZoOoRrOoO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ZoOoRrOoO
post Feb 24 2013, 06:02 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

i forget to say there is 0.1 $ for the first 10k users wink.gif

,, no one interesting or it's just no one registering under with my link triniti.gif diablo.gif

+Quote Post
ZoOoRrOoO
post Mar 5 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

thumbup(1).gif1 month golden membership is now available only in 12 $ thumbup(1).gif

+Quote Post
ZoOoRrOoO
post Mar 11 2013, 03:48 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

New news

Site admin
One more step of success of our business enjoy our new layout and we also certified our domain for 1 year our domain has passed the domain origination verification process through GoDaddy you can check it on our website's footer. we have plan to upgrade it for 5 years more. we came with more surprises in future keep earning with ERNBUX. speak_cool.gif smile.gif

Regards.

the new layout is really attractive . i think this site will be ranked as one of the top five PTC sites in a short time ,, don't miss it wink.gif

+Quote Post
yoyous
post Mar 12 2013, 05:38 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 421,133

what is the minimum ?? don't hide the minimum ! write the minimum in the first page or i will report you....the site is not in the 5 top , is not in the 10 or 20 top , and is in maintenance (construction) : " http://www.ernbux.com/maintenance.html "

This post has been edited by yoyous: Mar 12 2013, 05:41 AM

+Quote Post
ZoOoRrOoO
post Mar 13 2013, 02:54 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

QUOTE (yoyous @ Mar 12 2013, 03:38 PM) *
what is the minimum ?? don't hide the minimum ! write the minimum in the first page or i will report you....the site is not in the 5 top , is not in the 10 or 20 top , and is in maintenance (construction) : " http://www.ernbux.com/maintenance.html "

minimum payout is 5$ but we will reduce it to 2$ after our site settle-down fully ,, "ernbux forum"

about the site rank ,, i say i think it will one of the top ranks PTC's in a short time ,, i don't say it's in that rank nw ,, it's new and its progressed very fast ,,

Finally ,, about the maintenance ,, i'm in this site from it first day ,, and never c a maintenance or an errors in it ,, the site is working normally now ,, i'm logged in ernbux while i write this replay 2 u ,, and if the is a maintenance when u try to logged in it's an ordinary ,,by chance neobux today has it's maintenance scheduled maintenance (part 3)

so don't waste ur time in speaking about ernbux while u don't access and use it ,, resisted on the site wait 4 some days and i after that i'll be happy 2 know ur opinion on ernbux

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement