QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 17 2013, 10:51 AM)
I think you're suppose to explain details here as an OP
Sorry .See below the fundamentals of this Networking Business Opportunity.
The Network Marketing .Its called Enwire and partners with Spinglo.com
Public Holding company formed in December 2012
8,900 active associates worldwide
Operation in 60+ countries
World wide expansion 2013
e.g China, India, Brazil and U.S.A.
It is a social media platform and you have a opportunity to earn points, prizes but the main thing is income
!!!! Its free to sign up !
When people shop online they will receive cashback and save money ! and then you will receive compensation from the company, so every time they shop online they save money through Spinglo plug in . The Concept as follows :
* To build a network of associates. Get paid for peoples normal online activities without them changing their online habits
* Combining the best of all compensation plans
* Easy to sign in and easy to present
* Online tools and an online business
* You can even join for free with many upgrades between Junior 100 euros - Execuitve 1800 euros
* The more people you build in your network the better the saving for them and the greater the income for you !
Example of recurring bonus through Spinglo Stores:
14 Associates in 3 levels
10 Spinglo friends each
2 Spinglo friends in 5 levels
4,340 Spinglo friends total
50€/month Spinglo Stores
Avarage cash-back 2,5 %
Total payout €5,425 in recurring bonus
Sound good ?
ALL earnings during 2013 will be matched to the value of shares in Enwire which is publicly floating in a few weeks. Thes are likely to grow in value very well as millions join Spinglo.
Probably the easiest network to build as its all about referring existing contacts by email, Facebook, Linked In etc. - an income stream to offer
How about having a business you could work from home to tap into this massive potential market?
If you want any more information or any question please relpy .
Don't miss out ! www.enwire.com/i/spriggstowers
Signature removed. Please review signature rules.