Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Enterprisecapitalone - Enterprisecapitalone.com, Multiple Plans - Multiple Processors
Commgnc
post Jun 28 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 144,952

Plans
We offer 2 stock options
Preferred (Will carry voting rights)
Non-Preferred (Will not carry voting rights)

Preferred stock purchase prices.
Shares available: 1,996 (SEE WEB SITE)
Max: No max but $5K per ea. Share.
Minimum: $625 for 1/8 share.
Non-Preferred stock purchase prices.
Shares available: 9,999,980 (SEE WEB SITE)
Max: $100K, $1K per ea. share.
Min: $125 for 1/8 share.

Regular payment plans
Investing $1K or more – repaid principal within 90 days. Then you are given the option to receive dividends or reinvest dividends into more company shares.
Investing less than $1K – repaid principal within 90 days. After that your dividends are automatically reinvested until you own 1 share. Then you are given the option to receive dividends or reinvest dividends into more company shares.

SPECIAL OFFER: Repayment plan
This is also not on the web site. However, to encourage faster growth. I have created the following repayment plan for the first 10 participants/owners/stock holders whom buy 1 share or more. (Note: spend $1K or more) After those 10 people join, everyone else will have to wait the standard 90 days to receive their principal.
Within the 1st 25 trade days/35 regular days you will receive a 20% draw of your principal.
Within the 1st 45 trade days/65 regular days you will receive another 30% draw of your principal.
Within the 1st 65 trade days/90 regular days you will receive the remaining 50% of your principal.
NOTE: You will still be invested but this is the quickest way to build reputation and pay really nice returns. After, everyone has received their principal they will only receive quarterly dividend payments. Unless they sell their stock ownership to the company or another owner.

SPECIAL NOTE: No members/owners/stock holders are nor will be encouraged to reinvest their principal. Despite growth expectations and earnings we highly encourage owners/stock holders to keep their principal once it is received.

Processors: Depositing capital
Paypal (Preferred)
Bank wire
Cash Bank deposits
No scam e-currencies, we are real and are not hiding.
All deposits are required to pay a $50.00 transaction/processing fee.

SPECIAL OFFER: Deposit option
The next 9 members/owners/stock holders only need to pay a $25.00 transaction/processing fee instead of the standard $50.00.

PROGRAM DETAILS
We the members/owners/stock holders in this are going to form a company together.
Note the company is not yet formed. We are ready to start accepting capital for operations and organization.

We are asking for company name suggestions. Our online name will remain ECO/Commgnc.

After all owners/stock holders have had their principal restored a board of directors will be elected by the people. Each board member will be required to be a holder of company shares.

How the company will make money. The company will invest into passive income opportunities per the instructions of the board of directors. This may include other companies, angel investment companies, private investment companies, Forex, Futures, Real Estate etc. ABSOLUTELY THE COMPANY WILL NOT INVEST INTO ANY HYIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CEO/CFO will have signature authorization on the company bank account. Once principal is restored. The company account will be established at BOA “Bank of Amer***”. The company will be registered with the Secretary of State in XX. Prefer NV, WY but will be authorized to do business in the location of the CFO. Voters choice.

It is going to require a minimum of $500.00 to set up the company, or we can buy a shelf company for $1K - $2K. Voter Choice.

Very Important: I do not want the real Company name, My real name nor the real name of any other board members/owners/stock holders posted in open forum. Why, because I do not want any bank to google us and red flag our company nor it's owners.
However, if you email me or PM me I will give you my real name. Don’t ask for the company name because it has not yet been formed.

If you wish to remain protected then I will issue you one of the following or both U.S IRS forms. Per your request.
Form 8308 Report of a Sale or Exchange of Certain Partnership Interests
Form 8300 Report of Cash payments over $10K received in a Trade or Business (Required for amounts of $10K or more if all in 1 single transaction.)

At this time I need a CEO. Undecided but in the future we may need a Web Designer, and Marketing director. I prefer these people to be invested. Plus they will be the start of the board members.
Prefer the CEO to have invested minimum of $5K. (Keep 10% on hand to cover expenses.)
Prefer the marketer and web designer a minimum of $1K.
(Marketer keeps 20% on hand to cover expenses, the web designer should only need to keep 10% on hand.)
I will remain the CFO and invest $20K, which essentially is already done. (My duties are simple and not really costly, however, since I'm setting up the company I will keep 20% on hand to cover administrative costs.)

CEO duties will be to assist the CFO in controlling capital once principal is restored. We will make the main financial decisions together. Until more owners come on board and the board members are elected.

Web designers duties: will be to create, publish and update our company web site. Create a back office for both board members and regular stock holders. Create an investors web page to see stock purchase options. It needs to be noted our investors will be purchasing Preferred stock for now which carries voting rights. Also, it is a NON-IPO. Take this off my hands make the site look real. PLEASE!!!

Marketer duties: will be to work with the web designer to find the best marketing tools and utilize them to ensure we have some new participation.

We are a Company INC. formed and controlled by the people.

It will be recommended that the CEO and CFO hold a minimum of 25% of the Preferred stock.
It will be recommended that other board members hold or maintain at least 5% - 10% of the Preferred stock.

Again I encourage, suggestions, comments or questions.

Remember it might be possible you can answer your own question. Why because if you own preferred stock then you have say over the control of the company. (Interesting Twist)

This is the most legal way we can do a pool of funds. Do your research if you wish. Companies can be started and created by anyone or any group. The Company does not have to be public to offer stock. It can remain private. However, a Corporation should have more than 2 owners/stock holders.

Very, Very important,
The CEO, web designer or marketer does not have to send me 100% of their invested capital. They can keep some on hand to pay for their expenses. Example, if the market wants to keep $200 on hand to cover his/her expenses to market the company that is perfectly fine with me. I just ask for receipts of expenses. Also, I need to keep the company books up to date. The amount you keep on hand must be separate from your personal funds.
It will be recommended that board members that have expenses open a BOA account. This way it will be easy to transfer funds back and forth.
Expenses can be almost anything, travel, computer upgrades, software, paper, pens, ink, copier, fax, desk ETC. the list goes on.
However, lets be realistic people, if we want to make a good solid go at this we need to keep expenses down until we start making a good solid profit.

Lets do this the right way and make things happen.

THE CATCH:
How are the first investors are rewarded?
If someone buys 1 share of preferred stock, they automatically receive 5 shares of Non-preferred. That is how they are returned their principal. They sell their Non-preferred shares instead of Preferred shares. Once all the preferred stock is purchased. At that time only Non-preferred can be purchased.

Everyone can be paid quarterly dividends. Exceptions apply to those starting with less than 1 share. (SEE ABOVE)
To receive your principal you have 3 options.
Receive a monthly draw.
Receive quarterly dividends.
Sell your stock.
A $50.00 transaction/processing fee per stock purchase/sell will apply.

Remember if filling a Sced D in the U.S the processing fee is added to your basis. Also, the $50.00 is not just benefiting the company it is benefiting you because your buying ownership.

Added, the web site still needs modifications, since the last update. I have not changed the site to address forming a company.
In addition, I may cut this off at the first 40 people. Not that we are doing anything illegal but I may want to keep that number of owners small for the simple reason I don't want the Gov. to start asking questions. I know a company can be formed and any amount of owners can own that company. Owners are free to buy and sell stock in their own company without worries about legalities. Every participant will be a partial owner.

Make sure you either post your questions here or email them to me. I may not have the ability to PM so it is not advised that you PM me at this time.

--------------------
Come visit our site.

www.enterprisecapitalone.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

CkMM
post Jun 29 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 97,993

I have bought into this company. I have communicated with the CFO and done my DD to my satisfaction. I will post when I see results and when my principal is returned. Hopefully we have the start of something good here. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Commgnc
post Jun 30 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Thank you CKMM

This is a public statement confirming we have received your deposit.

We expect a long and bright future.

--------------------
Come visit our site.

+Quote Post
Commgnc
post Jul 1 2008, 03:23 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Investors/HYIP participants Beware.

We received 2 emails cut and pasted from our email to here to help people see what is going on.

Hello,My Name Chelsea Angelz
Your thread on mmg isn't very active.
Do u Need My Support? If Yes Me and 2 My friends Will Make Your topic Very Active so You can Get More Investor
Our fee is $1.5 /1day or $13 / 10 day or 30$/ 1month, We will support your site until Your site closed
Our Average Post per day its about 8-10 post
Our Yahoo messenger : Ch*****_an****@yah**.c**
don’T hestitate to Contact Us From Yahoo messenger Or Email We will Reply As Soon As Possible
we are not Scammer You can trust us

(From: r240301)
hi
As I see, your thread on mmg isnt very active.
I can help you, are you interested?
I will bring my team on your thread, and we will make it very active, in order to get more investor
what I will do :
I will invite my team on your thread, and we will make it hot
This way, every visitor will see your hyip, and will visit it
posting :
1.post in your thread (forum) 13 post/day
2.minimum post every 30minute
the fee is $3/day ,
voting : 1$ for 4 post
I will need your discretion, because just you and me will know our agreement.
we have yahoo messenger r******@yah**.c** and you will see we online more than 12 hour
just contact us or add my yahoo messengr ,but if our yahoo messenger offline you can email us
I am waiting for your answer if you are interested
Richie (r******@yah**.c**)
Best Regards,

Our response to these emails:
“Listen,

Yes, I care about how active our thread is on both MMG and Talkgold. However, we are not a scam. If I was a scam I would certainly use your service. Why, so I can grab and run.

I ask that you do not contact us/me again.

We are legit and we only want legitimate votes from actual investors and posts from people asking real questions with real interest.

Using a service such as yours to get more investors seems dishonest. Why, because it makes other investors or future investors believe we have more participants than we really do have within our company.

Think about it, how would you feel if you were investing in a program. Which you thought to be very legit and all of the sudden boom you find out all the other posts are paid for and fake. Other posts are there only to attract more interest and can be very misleading. THAT IS NOT IN OUR INTEREST. I WILL NOT TAKE PART IN TRYING TO MISLEAD ANYONE. EVEN IF IT IS WORTH $1,000,000. I DON’T CARE.

If this happened to you, you would feel like you just lost everything your whole deposit. in that program. I believe this would be very likely because most programs using your service are likely to grab and run.

We are honestly trying to run a legitimate program so we decline your offer and are going to post this message on the forum. We want the legitimate people to know what they are up against.

The only post we want to see by you or your group on our links are one of the following:
I invested. (I will publicly agree that you did or did not.)
Your admission to trying to sell us votes.

I want honest people in our program so it is possible we would not even accept your participation. Your service seems that it could be misleading to others and we want no part in that nor should any other legitimate program.”

To anyone reading this on any forum.
Because we took one step forward to trying to notify everyone of what is happening. It is possible these groups will try to sabotage our program.

Admin if you agree with my opinions that this is wrong please if at all possible do something if you can about stopping this kind of misleading posts.

I welcome real people to agree or disagree with me. I only ask you to explain why you agree or why you disagree.

What I forgot to tell them: I do not want any part in fake votes. If our participants are not voting true honest "I've been paid" then we don't want to see any votes.

--------------------
Come visit our site.

+Quote Post
Bestcodemaker
post Jul 1 2008, 04:20 AM
Post #5

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 79,011

Its hard to read all tongue4.gif

--------------------
Hyipandsurf.net monitors good Hyips&Surfs !

Eurowideinvest

+Quote Post
CkMM
post Jul 1 2008, 08:25 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

I am in total agreement with the comments of the CFO of this company.
Why, because I am honest and am now a part owner of this company although a very small part!
I will not knowingly be a member or part owner of a scam program!
So you paid posters take a hike, you should easily find a place to go!

+Quote Post
Oe_eO
post Jul 1 2008, 08:39 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 64,870

You should ask mod to move it to "non-hyip" section.

This is hyip section.

+Quote Post
Commgnc
post Jul 18 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

UPDATE AFTER ENDING TRADE SESSION FOR 7/18/08

First, I encourage anyone to see if the market trades where possible on the days and prices we claim to have traded. We are operating just a little below expectations of 2.5% daily but currently have a daily average of 1.489% per day. Also, it should be noted our daily average has to be below 1% daily to not obtain our goal to repay principal within 90 day's.

Date | Pair | Buy | Sell | Profit per pips
7/11 | EUR/USD | 1.5894 | 1.5935 | +41 Pips
7/14 | EUR/USD | 1.5847 | 1.5867 | +20 Pips
7/14 | EUR/USD | 1.5851 | 1.5857 | -7 Pips
7/14 | EUR/USD | 1.5847 | 1.5853 | +6 Pips
7/15 | USD/CHF | 1.0039 | 1.0025 | -14 Pips
7/15 | EUR/USD | 1.6000 | 1.6016 | +16 Pips
7/15 | USD/CHF | 1.0026 | 1.0037 | +11 Pips
7/16 | EUR/USD | 1.5890 | 1.5919 | +29 Pips
7/17 | EUR/USD | 1.5836 | 1.5852 | +16 Pips
7/17 | GBP/JPY | 211.88 | 211.58 | -30 Pips
7/17 | GBP/JPY | 211.50 | 211.74 | +24 Pips
7/18 | EUR/USD | 1.5831 | 1.5852 | +21 Pips
7/18 | EUR/USD | 1.5831 | 1.5855 | +24 Pips
7/18 | EUR/USD | 1.5824 | 1.5812 | -12 Pips
7/18 | EUR/USD | 1.5812 | 1.5824 | +12 Pips
Total profit in pips +157 Pips

Leverage 400:1, Margin used per each trade 1% - 3%, further information is for owners only.
Questions welcome

--------------------
Come visit our site.

+Quote Post
CkMM
post Jul 18 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Thanks for the update! smile.gif
I probably shouldn't ask this here but if you would like to trade my $85 FXDD mini with .10 cent pips you are welcome to it. Without a direct tie in or PAMM? that would mean possibly missing an open or close your account I realize.
Chuck

+Quote Post
Commgnc
post Jul 18 2008, 04:31 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Thanks for the offer but I don't see how this would help. One we have to go through a bunch of paper work for me to trade your $85.00 account. Secondly, the amount is so small it would not be worth my time to trade that account nor worth yours even if I took 30% commission. Last but not least because the company's brokerage account is through I**X. I would have to take my concentration from that broker and turn it to FXDD.

Now on the other hand would I be willing to teach you how to trade so you can do it yourself yes. First lesson read "Trading in the Zone"

Either way I look at it like this give a man $10K and he lives for 2 months 4 if he's conservative. Teach a man to trade and he lives for years. To be politically correct you can place she for he.

Now if someone wanted me to trade a real account that had more like $50K - $100K and is willing to offer me 30% - 50% commission. I would consider that because then it would be worth my time. Keep in mind though I would most likely only be willing to do this for 1 - 2 months. Why, because I would take the 30% - 50% commission and put it in the company account and go back to trading for the company. Not to be greedy but it would make more sense to trade for the company and make money for the company/owners instead of trade for only one person and make money for only one person.

--------------------
Come visit our site.

+Quote Post
CkMM
post Jul 18 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

QUOTE (Commgnc @ Jul 18 2008, 07:31 PM) *
Thanks for the offer but I don't see how this would help. One we have to go through a bunch of paper work for me to trade your $85.00 account. Secondly, the amount is so small it would not be worth my time to trade that account nor worth yours even if I took 30% commission. Last but not least because the company's brokerage account is through I**X. I would have to take my concentration from that broker and turn it to FXDD.

Now on the other hand would I be willing to teach you how to trade so you can do it yourself yes. First lesson read "Trading in the Zone"

Either way I look at it like this give a man $10K and he lives for 2 months 4 if he's conservative. Teach a man to trade and he lives for years. To be politically correct you can place she for he.

Now if someone wanted me to trade a real account that had more like $50K - $100K and is willing to offer me 30% - 50% commission. I would consider that because then it would be worth my time. Keep in mind though I would most likely only be willing to do this for 1 - 2 months. Why, because I would take the 30% - 50% commission and put it in the company account and go back to trading for the company. Not to be greedy but it would make more sense to trade for the company and make money for the company/owners instead of trade for only one person and make money for only one person.

Fair and candid answer. I appriciate that.
I will check out "Trading in the Zone"
Thanks for the update on your trading. At least my 1/8 share will grow that you are already working with smile.gif

+Quote Post
Commgnc
post Jul 25 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

New Updated ending Trading week 7/25/08

This weeks current daily average earnings 1.46%
Current daily average growth 1.57%

I'm not going to post our trades for the week unless someone asks. The important factor is we are having consistent growth. That is essentially all that matters.

BTW: to those of you interested it is highly possible if we get this private off line investor then we are considering taking down our website. Which means new owners will only be able to buy into the company via referral only.

What does this mean to you.
Means we may or may not be allowing any new investors via the forum or whom contact us from viewing our current website. You will have to know a current owner to buy into the company and be referred by that owner to us.

Note this is not a ploy to get a bunch of investors. Either your interested or not. If not then stop reading this post. If you are interested then buy into the company now before we close the doors to the online community. If you say to yourself, this guy is full of crap. Fine, go else where and give your money to some HYIP that is going to run.

Wish you all the best of luck.

--------------------
Come visit our site.

+Quote Post
EBK
post Aug 1 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 89,443

Very very very cheap website from who try to persuase people that they're an investment company

--------------------
Make money with Social networks. Check out several tips on my blog

+Quote Post
Commgnc
post Aug 27 2008, 09:58 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

From: EBK "Very very very cheap website from who try to persuase people that they're an investment company."

To EBK
I will not deny the fact our web site looks cheap. I could not agree more with you EBK. However, we have never tried to claim to be web designers. We are investors and concentrate on making money not spending it on web design and HYIP scripts. If you disagree with how we've presented ourselves to this point then thank you for visiting our site and good day to you. That is all I can say to that matter. Besides we are not big on the persuasion. If people are interested then good if not we encourage them to go to a HYIP.

Update:
We are still on schedule to pay our current owners their invested balance on the 90 day schedule. We will be posting when we pay our current owners within the next 30 day's.

We are also posting a recent question we had emailed to us.
Now to address your questions:
The specific differences between Preferred and Non-Preferred (common shares) company stock.

Preferred:
1. Carries voting rights
2. You have the opportunity to sell your Non-Preferred shares without selling your company ownership/voting rights.
3. You will receive quarterly dividends (Non Accumulative dividends if 1 or more shares is owned).
4. Your shares are more likely to split.
5. Receive 5 Non-Preferred shares for each Preferred share purchased.

Non-Preferred:
1. If you sell your company shares you will no longer receive company dividends.
2. Your shares are less likely to split.
3. No voting rights
4. Accumulative dividends giving company owners the right to compound your dividends instead of paying them out without prior written consent.

Notes:
Voting rights means you will have the opportunity to make management decisions and possibly become a board member once the company decides to elect a board of directors. This will include you will have more extensive knowledge about company operations, books, and our opportunities (once established). Very confidential information once we are more established.
Accumulative Dividends: Means company, board members, managers have the right to compound dividends without prior written consent of the share holders.

--------------------
Come visit our site.

+Quote Post
EBK
post Aug 28 2008, 04:22 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 89,443

QUOTE (Commgnc @ Aug 27 2008, 07:58 PM) *
To EBK
I will not deny the fact our web site looks cheap. I could not agree more with you EBK. However, we have never tried to claim to be web designers. We are investors and concentrate on making money not spending it on web design and HYIP scripts. If you disagree with how we've presented ourselves to this point then thank you for visiting our site and good day to you. That is all I can say to that matter. Besides we are not big on the persuasion. If people are interested then good if not we encourage them to go to a HYIP.

First of all your site doesn't look cheap..your site IS cheap. Just an html pages that even a 5-years-old boy can do.

Secondly,have you ever seen a REAL financial company with an ugly website?

http://www.schroders.com
http://www.bkw-fmb.ch
https://www.franklintempleton.com

and many more...

--------------------
Make money with Social networks. Check out several tips on my blog

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement