Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

28 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Em-pay - Em-pay.com, MLM - E-Gold
hermanlead
post Sep 12 2006, 02:32 AM
Post #1

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 51,509

The Simple System of Em-Pay.com. Alliance with Concept of IPC Shopping Bring Incredible Tendency.
World Integrated System.

Once u have joined, u can enjoy all the below plans benefits: The membership is free and whole life.

1)Plan A 50 MP

Direct sponsor incentive = get 15 MP
Matching Bonus Plan A + Plan B = get 10 MP
Matching Bonus Maximum pairs per day is 20 pairs = 10 MP x 20 pairs = 200 MP/day.
200MP x 30 days = 6000MP per month!

2)Plan B World Auto Placement Program
Consumers come from different part in the world, And u 100% no need to refer downlines. The earlier you join the more you have earned the MP. Every unit allocate = + 80% to Plan B programme.

3) World Pool ( 1 new sales allocate 4 mp)
Entitle sharing = Monthly WP Turnover/ WP Qualifications x (U) Qualified Points

You only have to buy 1 lot / 3 lots / 7 lots up to ur choice. The lot is like ur investment unit and can sold back to the company. All people join after you will automatically placed below you.
1 lot = 37 USD or RM138 per lot.

What u have to do now is now login to www.em-pay.com and use my ID - MY845189.
The system make sure all new sign-up people MUST have Sponsor ID and Upline ID.

JOIN EM-PAY NOW WITH MY845189

ALL below is passive income and the downlines ARE 100% GIVEN BY THE SYSTEM.
Level 1 = 8
Level 2 = 24
Level 3 = 56
Level 4 = 120
Level 5 = 248
Level 6 = 504
Level 7 = 1016
Level 8 = 2040
Level 9 = 4088
Level 10 = 8184
Level 11 = 16376
Level 12 = 32760
Level 13 = 65528

This post has been edited by hermanlead: Sep 12 2006, 02:55 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Dr.Boom
post Nov 22 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 73,228

Hello,

This is a new one booming as i speak...

AMAZING PASSIVE INCOME...

COORPORATION BETWEEN EM-PAY AND IPC SHOPPING FOR THIS ROYALTY BASED PROGRAM.

WITH SMALL CAPITAL TO JOIN THE BUSINESS TO EARN GREAT RETURNS....EVENTHOUGH WITHOUT SPONSORING, AND MAINTENANCE...

PRE-LAUNCHING IN MALAYSIA...
START LAUNCHING PADA 05-11-2006 DI GENTING HIGHLAND..

CURRENTLY LISTED COUNTRIES UP TO DATE ARE MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE, THAILAND, TAIWAN, CHINA, HONG KONG, BRUNEI, AUSTRALIA AND INDONESIA...AND LISTING MORE GRADUALLY.

It's an MLM based plan that provides members to get really pasive income in 3 interesting plan.

Firstly Introduction on IPC shoping >> www.ipcshopping.com

What is IPC?
International Platinum Club

Its a merchant company recruiting members for its membership cards and ipc mastercard.
IPC shopping members are rapidly growing, untill to this date of post there have been 9 countries listed for this program and gradually increasing the list of countries signing MOU's for others to be in the list for this program.

Memberships?
There are two kind of membership Silver and Gold.
Silver Memberships > register and activated 1 lot in a day >> gets Plan A and Plan B only.
Gold Memberships > Register and activated 3 lots in a day >> gets Plan A and Plan B and Plan C.

How do they atrract members to promote thier membership?
Simple, IPC Shopping has assigned www.em-pay.com to give out a very interesting plan of incomes for members promoting the membership card and IPC mastercard.

www.em-pay.com provides 3 plans for members promoting and running the business.

1) Plan A
Fast Start
Runners gets profit from sponsoring/referring, that is 15ep per lot. Each lots bought in em-pay enables returns of maximum of 200ep (e-points) 1ep = RM1 (to my prior knowledge exchange currency in Malaysian Ringgit at rate 3.5).
Per lot cost USD 40.00. For the time being i accpect SC e-points and RM only. So any new downlines with e-gold i'll pass to downlines that negotiates e-curencies. For within Malaysia M2U banking.

Sponsoring : 15 ep / Lot ( unlimited sponsoring comisyen )
Pairing : 10 ep / pair ( 20 pair for sum of left and right / day max)

Matching Pairing system (Passive incomes)

What is pair?
A pair means 2 lots activated under a lot left and right.

The best part is about the matching pairing system that enables pasive incomes to uplines. every matching pairing occurs under your lot, left and right group gets 10ep per pair. If under your lot occurs matching pairs of 7 active pairs left and 7 active pairs right you'll get 140ep. That is ( 7 active pairs left + 7 active pairs right )x10ep=140ep. If occurs more than 10 active pairs left and 11 pairs right than this is considered flushing and the 1 active pair right that was supposedly carried foward is gone for the next day.

The pairs may occur due of your downlines effort and yourself or your uplines spillovers.

Every matching bonus will be deducted 5% as to be your resevered ep.

2) Plan B
It is an autoplacement Level Pyramid income for all the lots activated arranged automatically sequentially from listed countries.
Plan B is an automated sequentially by the system.

Calculation based on Rate USD1 = RM 3.5

Passive Income

1 lot USD40.00 = 32k ep Potential returns USD9142.85

3 lots USD120.00 = 132k ep Potential returns USD 37,714.28

7 lots USD280.00 = 325k ep Potential returns USD 92,857.14

Active Income(Active sponsorers)

1 lot USD 40.00 = 65k ep with sponsoring 2 lots = potential returns USD18,571.42

3 lots USD 120.00 = 195k ep with sponsoring 4 lots = potential returns USD55,714.28

7 lots USD 280.00 = 455k ep With sponsoring 8 lots = potential returns USD130K

If 15 lots bought that will be about half million ep. This is also where the another passive income comes in. without any problem. The entry of lots to be in the Level pyramid is automatic upon activation of lots.

3) World Pool
This is a end month bonus plan for runners that are gold members.

Another long term pasive income is the mastercard loyalty program. All downlines that you've sponsored will use thier debit mastercards. And usage from each card gives you 0.1% untill ten generations of downlines.

Each members will have an account to see everything on your progress.
Very fast earning...Daily and monthly and also unnoticing bonuses from Plan B.

I've join 1 November 2006 and up to this date has earned about 461% from what i've invested to be in this program....

[edit]Topic already posted, Threads Merged[/edit]

This post has been edited by Yippee: Nov 25 2006, 10:09 AM

--------------------
http://www.Em-pay.com YM Asfar0379..Pls PM or mail me to join IPC...

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Nov 25 2006, 03:03 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Sorry for miss info

The rate for countries listed are different...I'll liste the rate for per lot for each country as soon as possible...

So pls wait...
Sorry for the inconviniences... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 2 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Come on guys....This is one really interesting business, Join in groups...Know your uplines and get supports for ep and info...Contact me i've supported a taxi driver to get income of USD40 daily, A clerk, A fisherman...All of them doesn't know how to use the internet but still they get the income....Why not you guys?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 3 2006, 08:34 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Info:

My downlines are from China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, England and Australia and more...
International spillovers...Passive pairing from other countries...Join now or be late for Plan B...First lot to be activated in the system gets senioriti for Plan B bonus.....

Contact me at +60198127905 or just sms...Or e-mail at Asfar0379@yahoo.com to know more...Knowing is not participating but i'll be obliged to assist anykind of info for em-pay and IPC Shopping...

Thank you...

The rate for other countries are on currency of Malaysian Ringgits...

For example

Singapore SD 70.00 per lot = 164 ep per lot (confirmed)
China CY 360.00 per lot = 164 ep per lot (Confirmed)
Malaysia MYR 138.00 per lot = 138 ep per lot (Confirmed)
Hong kong HKD 354.843 per lot = 164 ep per lot (Confirmed)
Indonesia IDR 352,721.00 per lot = 138 ep per lot (Confirmed)
Thailand TWD 1,476.63 per lot = 164 ep per lot ...
Taiwan THB 1,627.35 per lot = 164 eper lot...
Brunei BND 70.00 = 164.00 ep per lot
England ....waitng for the info from Center
Australia ....waitng for the info from Center

Registrating soon from other countries...I'll list each and every update from every country that has joined

This post has been edited by Dr.Boom: Dec 3 2006, 09:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 4 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

For Swisscash members i'll accept SC e-points in exchange to be in Em-pay...Rate negotiatebale...
So please don't hesitate...To join...The Plan B is the thing that would not make you lose anything though earning bonus passively eventhough without getting downlines....

Contact me and Join Under One international global spillover...

No joke... And i don't Talk so cheap....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 4 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Got my First Plan B pay out and also Plan C bonus...Wow imagine if 16 lots x 32k = 512 000.00...
Ok guys up to now i've open until 40 lots. I'll make the announcement when i hit the 32k per lot in Plan B. The longer u wait the longer your chance to hit the Plan B.

COntact and join our group, you'll be amaze various countries are in my group...

This post has been edited by Dr.Boom: Dec 4 2006, 05:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 5 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

SMS/YM me, leave your number and i will call you even though your in Australia, England, Brunei, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 5 2006, 09:16 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Dear International friends,

Those who wish to join EM-Pay...

It is wise to use your own Country Initial...If your from England select your own Country Initial and don't be persuaded by others that wish to sponser u under other country Initial.

The problem is obvious that our currency exchange are difference. For instance if your from England and wish to join the program and registered using Malaysia Initial just because of the rate is cheaper...Guess what your income is smaller too cause MY initial is in MYR currency rate...For instance 15 ep with MY initial is only MYR 15 that is GBP 2.53. If you register using your own country rate it is truely 15ep = GBP 15.00 that is in MYR 97.67.
So be wise...

For countries that wish to join under other countries with rate such as England...Well, You'll find some obvious problem ahead of you in terms of ID no and prove of em-pay account that is truely yours...
And again be wise...

No hanky panky in EM-Pay..You'll just make yourself in trouble afterwards...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 5 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Dear international friends,

Windows 98 and Windows ME or Browser of Internet Explorer Ver. 5.00 and below can't open or log in at www.em-pay.com site.

So as an alternative please use Mozilla Firefox With IE tab...For more info pls YM me or e-mail at Asfar0379@yahoo.com.my...

Thank you...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 8 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Dear international friends...

Mr. Budi has rang me up from Indonesia and requested me to go to Jakarta for the Talk on EM-Pay....

I'll be going down to Jakarta and Bali hopefully for the Talk on Em-pay...It will be on the 12th December 2006...If anyone form Jakarta that wish to join in the talk only to know on what is em-pay and IPC shopping please don't hesitate to give me a call or sms or e-mail....

So for any ppl arround the world i'll be gladly to go to your country as just to give talk about em-pay, Making international friends face to face and also sight seing your country with my wife and children... My trip would not be long and i'll be for two days and on the weekends only...And Scheduled is quite tight for me to move arround on the weekdays only during school holidays cause i'am a teacher and also a Tutor for a University.

Thank you for members that has rang me up and invited me to your country.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 9 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Dear international friends,

I'am going for a road tour show fro em-pay in three country Indonesia -Jakarta, Australia-Perth And UK-England. My trip will be 4 days for each country.

So please mail me to see me my self on presenting what is IPC Shopping and ME-pay and also how do we get income from it passively...

No harm hearing the talk and disccussing about it...

Pls do e-mail me or give me a call, or just sms/e-mail me your number i'll be obliged and happy to call and give you this good news...

Serious people earn from serious work...

Thank You...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 23 2006, 03:27 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

My 1st Mission to jakarta has accomplish... For the next trip will be more grand... Maybe a seminar dinner down in Jakarta.

However, i also received invitation to Philipines.... Then i will arrange time to go there too... Thank you for all the possitive e-mails on em-pay and IPC shopping...

www.empay-indonesia.blogspot.com

Mr. Budi is veru commitred and was supprised to see me there in Jakarta just to train him on IPC and EM-PAY.

Eventhough i have not get income from Jakarta yet....

You'll see that this one is for real... Sooner or later 26 countries will join...And the last person may be you... So don't wait up... Join As Soon As possible...

This post has been edited by Dr.Boom: Dec 23 2006, 03:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
actfree
post Dec 23 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 7,860

QUOTE(Dr.Boom @ Dec 23 2006, 04:27 AM) [snapback]3407830[/snapback]

You'll see that this one is for real... Sooner or later 26 countries will join...And the last person may be you... So don't wait up... Join As Soon As possible...

if im the last person.. doh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dr.Boom
post Dec 24 2006, 06:24 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE(actfree @ Dec 23 2006, 09:34 AM) [snapback]3409121[/snapback]

if im the last person.. doh.gif

Out billions of people from 26 countries... Its too unrealistic... rofl4.gif

Please remember the main online system is www.em-pay.com Others are personal web site. To get to know more on the plan sms me or ym me ur number... I'll be willing to call you and if possible in the nearest time visit to your place as just to train you on it....

IPC several centre in Asia and opening its branch nation wide...Let it be your group be the first to manage the business... I'll be supporting as much as i can...

Wanna know how far is my progress visit a friend in Jakarta www.empay-indonesia.blogspot.com

I'll be visiting more places just to give training and that such a support form any upline for any business...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

28 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement