Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

• No promotion, links, or advertising allowed except in your signature
  • Do not start any topics without substance or purpose
  • No "PM me for more info" type of posts (This is a discussion forum so if you can't discuss it here, it doesn't belong here)

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ebay Revenue, How much?
Guest_aditd_*
post Mar 4 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #1

Guests

I looked at the ebay overview on this forum. From what I understand if you drive traffic you get pay ( I think for sign-ups ). Is that true? This how ebay affiliate program works?
I haven't tried to sign up them so another question would be. How much do you earn with them?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

kevdon
post Apr 18 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 5,387

QUOTE (aditd @ Mar 4 2011, 04:03 PM) *
I looked at the ebay overview on this forum. From what I understand if you drive traffic you get pay ( I think for sign-ups ). Is that true? This how ebay affiliate program works?
I haven't tried to sign up them so another question would be. How much do you earn with them?

You get paid for sending traffic (clicks) to ebay auctions and also for new signups BUT if your clicks don't bring any income for eBay you get nothing. Their method of calculating your earnings is known only to ebay (or EPN -eBay Partner Network to be exact) and they will not share it with us, the "partners"

You can earn from a few cents to a few hundred thousand dollars a month, depends on you and the work you put in.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omar08
post Aug 18 2011, 02:18 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 315,110

QUOTE (kevdon @ Apr 18 2011, 01:52 PM) *
You get paid for sending traffic (clicks) to ebay auctions and also for new signups BUT if your clicks don't bring any income for eBay you get nothing. Their method of calculating your earnings is known only to ebay (or EPN -eBay Partner Network to be exact) and they will not share it with us, the "partners"

You can earn from a few cents to a few hundred thousand dollars a month, depends on you and the work you put in.

Yes, you may need to contact customer support for further details.

+Quote Post
Guest_naema1230_*
post Sep 15 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #4

Guests

Tips for ebay successful selling

Make sure you know the rules for sellers before listing on eBay. If you're not sure that your item is allowed, check our prohibited and restricted items policy.

Take one or more pictures of your item in a well-lit area. Effective pictures that are sharp and bright will help sell your item. Evenly distributed artificial or natural light is better than a camera's flash for most items. A tripod steadies your camera and ensures your picture will be in focus.

Choose the most specific category available to help buyers find your item. For an additional fee, you can list your item in a 2 categories to maximize your item's visibility.

Help buyers find your listing with a title that is clear, complete, and descriptive. Say exactly what the item is even if the title repeats the category name and include details such as brand, product name, size, or artist. Imagine you are the buyer when you create the title and description for your listing. What would you want to know about the item? What are its most appealing characteristics? What words might you use to search for your item?

If your item is associated with a product in our catalog, use product details and a stock photo from our catalog for your listing description. By including product details you can save time, create a more complete listing description, and make your item more visible to buyers.

Use our advanced selling tools to save time creating and managing your listings.

Plan your pricing strategy. Search completed eBay listings. You can also visit online stores that sell similar items to help you choose a price for your fixed price or auction-style listing, and decide whether you'd like to set a reserve price.

Consider using calculated shipping and decide which shipping service you'll use. Pack your item for shipping so that you can weigh it and measure the length, width, and height so you have this information when you list it. When you use calculated shipping, you won't need to guess the amount it will cost to ship the item.

Consider creating your seller account before you begin listing your item. For example, if you want to sell in the Adult Only section, using ID Verify will make listing easier.

If you want to open your own eBay Store, learn more about selling with an eBay Store.

+Quote Post
rush001
post Nov 20 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 364,203

Is it okay if the auction happens to be your listing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
cashfromcells
post Feb 19 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 402,145

Is there anyone out there doing well as an ebay partner? I have a website that I think might do well (it's about selling cell phones on ebay) but not sure how to get started.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nurmala4
post Mar 13 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 410,741

QUOTE (cashfromcells @ Feb 20 2012, 07:48 AM) *
Is there anyone out there doing well as an ebay partner? I have a website that I think might do well (it's about selling cell phones on ebay) but not sure how to get started.

i'm interested on Ebay, but i'm not Ebay seller now.. but, i want go to this business one day, with dropshipping system..

--------------------

+Quote Post
SebastianBermude...
post Apr 24 2012, 04:12 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 421,918

Ebay's affiliate program really stinks. the pay is really low and hardly worth the effort. they may claim to have the highest earnings, but heck, almost anyone can say that. certainly, they have some big affiliates, as any company of their size will have, but very few will rise to the level of the few.

as far as the pay, it comes directly from eBay pocket. A neat way to drive traffic to their site for pennies on the dollar. obviously, they are making bank already, and this is just another way to drive traffic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cornwallis
post Oct 16 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 528,300

QUOTE (SebastianBermudes @ Apr 24 2012, 04:12 PM) *
Ebay's affiliate program really stinks. the pay is really low and hardly worth the effort. they may claim to have the highest earnings, but heck, almost anyone can say that. certainly, they have some big affiliates, as any company of their size will have, but very few will rise to the level of the few.

as far as the pay, it comes directly from eBay pocket. A neat way to drive traffic to their site for pennies on the dollar. obviously, they are making bank already, and this is just another way to drive traffic.

thanks for sharing

--------------------

+Quote Post
WealthySovereign
post Nov 12 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 328,237

You can make as much as you want on Ebay, but if you are doing drop shipping via the best course for drop shipping, I would limit your personal Ebay account to a profit of $2,000 per month, and then double that amount using a company account. But you must set up a U.S. or offshore company for your Ebay business. Then after that you can have a total of $4,000 per month but yet remain low profile on the Ebay radar.

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Average Amazon PAC Student Makes 80K Per Year. - No down line needed like DSD!

+Quote Post
LGrumlik
post Nov 20 2013, 06:43 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 531,653

Why don't you make money on eBay instead of sending traffic to it. This way you can make much more. You don't even need any products to start selling on eBay.

+Quote Post
signalsprovider
post Nov 26 2013, 05:46 AM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 531,629

Thanks naema for describe information about Tips for ebay successful selling.

+Quote Post
avowzone
post May 4 2014, 07:31 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 546,262

QUOTE (SebastianBermudes @ Apr 24 2012, 05:12 PM) *

I agree with you. Thanks a lot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post May 5 2014, 06:53 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

QUOTE (avowzone @ May 4 2014, 07:31 AM) *
I agree with you. Thanks a lot.

Most sites like ebay payout commissions for affiliates is small however on the merchant normally tends to get the lion share of cash earned.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alexandrosz
post Jul 7 2014, 07:29 AM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 552,774

QUOTE (SebastianBermudes @ Apr 25 2012, 02:12 AM) *

An eBay dropshipping difficult. Many of the seller. Very low prices. It's a small profit. Successful if their product.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement