Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Easyflowbot - Easyflowbot.com , Lr,stp,ap
ronaldhighbrains
post Feb 12 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 395,128

I'm not admin.

This is currently in prelaunch.

EasyFlowBot : Join Here

EasyFlowBot is simply a single-line matrix investment pool. When the Investment Pool reaches an amount greater than or equal to 200% what the top person needs to be paid off, the person at the top gets paid and the next person moves up.

You can cashout 50% of the total amount and rest 50% is automatically reinvested in the pool. There is one surprise. Referral commission is given on the position purchased from account balance or Alertpay itself. 10% straight referral commission.

You will then be removed from the top position and the second person in the line will be moved up to replace you at the top.

It is possible to cycle many times a day with the right amount of promotion and Teamwork.

Double Your Money with EasyFlowBot.

You will also get 200 advertising credits with every purchase of $1.

EasyFlowBot :-
1. allows you to signup now during prelaunch and you can also refer others now.
2. allows you to fund your eWallet balance so that you can get ready to purchase when it launches.
3. does not allow any purchase during prelaunch - only at launch time can you purchase.
4. accepts STP, AP and LR - so you can purchase with any of those payment processors
5. allows you to do internal transfer between eWallet and eWallet

You can invest anywhere from 10$ to 100$ at one time for one position. You can invest from account balance. Fees to invest are 2.5% for Alertpay fee per transaction.

Referral Commission is 10% ( L1 7% and L2 3%)

EasyFlowBot is in Pre-Launch now. Please check the website countdown timer on the actual launch. Everyone gets the fair chance to get in early AT Launch.

During Pre-Launch,
1. You can sign up and refer others.
2. You can fund your cash balance to get ready for launch
3. You cannot purchase yet UNTIL launch time.

This post has been edited by ronaldhighbrains: Feb 12 2012, 09:05 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

happyrhino
post Feb 12 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 173,449

The maximum spend needs to be capped at $100.

+Quote Post
ronaldhighbrains
post Feb 12 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #3

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

QUOTE (happyrhino @ Feb 12 2012, 09:59 PM) *
The maximum spend needs to be capped at $100.

Yup same thing i asked to admin and he replied "there is 5 different value lines. example 1st line range will be $7 to $120. 2nd will be $121 to $250. 3rd will be $251 to $450. 4th will be $451 to $700. and last line will be $701 to $1000".

so every line will move faster as every invest between $7 to $120 will go to line1. and every spots $121 to $250 fill 2nd line. so every one will earn faster than single line or single value line. no matter investment is low or high.

Also the best thing he told me about the 50% re-invest into the system. it will make lines more faster to fill.

This post has been edited by ronaldhighbrains: Feb 12 2012, 10:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
surfluv
post Feb 12 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #4

surfing in hyip jungle
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 162,278

There are a lot of confusing things

In homepage it says LR,AP and STP , and also instant payments.
On register page and members account it shows just Alertpay as accepted payment processors.

and it shows that you must request cashout to be paid

post-36326-1110185726.gif

This post has been edited by surfluv: Feb 12 2012, 10:46 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
fortunemoney
post Feb 13 2012, 03:11 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 337,396

Looks a good one. I am in.

I think it accepts all the 3 payments and uses E-wallet. So we need to cashout from the E-wallet.

This post has been edited by fortunemoney: Feb 13 2012, 03:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
topexmoney
post Feb 13 2012, 03:22 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 281,413

I'm in on this one as well. beer.gif

+Quote Post
ronaldhighbrains
post Feb 13 2012, 03:34 AM
Post #7

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

I got newsletter from admin. posting here for sharing purpose.

Hello Doubler,

We EasyFlowBot Team warmly welcome to all of our members to being a Easy Flow Bot Family member.
We have added Liberty Reserve and Solid Trust Pay as our payment processors.

We are coming with long term business planning so that\'s why adding many features to our website and trying to make user friendly site for our members.

EasyFlowBot really need your valuable suggestions and ideas.

EasyFlowBot will announce launch time within next 24 hours.

** This is our first newsletter to our members. we will keep you informing about every move of EasyFlowBot.com **

EasyFlowBot recommend you to promote your referral link (http://www.easyflowbot.com/onlinedoubler) for growing your income.

Best Regards,
Admin
Easy Flow Bot
http://www.easyflowbot.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got it 15 mins ago.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ronaldhighbrains
post Feb 13 2012, 08:50 AM
Post #8

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

I received another newsletter from easyflowbot.com. posting here for sharing purpose.

Hello Doubler,

Once again welcome to EasyFlowBot.com Family. We have a good news for all of you.

EasyFlowBot.com is starting live online support within next 6 to 12 hours for our valuable clients. Now if you have any question/ Inquiry or issue you may directly contact our live support agent.

Hope to see all of you guyz online at EastFlowBot.com

Promote your referral link http://www.easyflowbot.com/onlinedoubler for growing your income.

Best Regards,
EasyFlowBot Team,
http://www.easyflowbot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin is looking very active. I hope it will be reliable cycler.

--------------------

+Quote Post
easyflowbot
post Feb 14 2012, 01:23 PM
Post #9

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

Member No.: 399,714

Hi all members,

Thanks for taking interest in our program. I am the admin of easyflowbot.com today we are starting live support for our valuable members. If you have any questions regarding our program please feel free to ask me on MMG, TG , DMT or on live support at our website.

Thanks again for all of your interest smile.gif

+Quote Post
easyflowbot
post Feb 14 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #10

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

Live Support is available on our site now.

+Quote Post
happyrhino
post Feb 14 2012, 02:54 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

QUOTE (easyflowbot @ Feb 14 2012, 03:07 PM) *
Live Support is available on our site now.

I couldn't get anyone on the live chat!

Are you the same admin as MoneyFlowBot?

This post has been edited by happyrhino: Feb 14 2012, 03:00 PM

+Quote Post
easyflowbot
post Feb 14 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #12

Multiple Accounts
Group Icon

QUOTE (happyrhino @ Feb 14 2012, 03:54 PM) *
I couldn't get anyone on the live chat!

Are you the same admin as MoneyFlowBot?

hi rhino. our live support is online and working. First of all i would like to introduce something about us. We are going to launch our program first time in investment market. We don't know who is admin of MoneyFlowBot or other doublers. EasyFlowBot is our first program and we are not coming in investment market for scamming. we are coming for giving a real chance to earn everyone who lost their hard earned money.

Now question is why we are taking time to launch our program.
Answer: just bcz we don't wanna be like others. we are trying to make our system more easy and reliable than others that's why adding as many features as we can.

You will see our program running for long time bcz our aim is to deliver real services and cash to all of them who lost their money in others.

That's why we are making more features to make line faster than others.

Now we considering to change our design of website bcz it is looking similar with others.

and finally thanks for your question smile.gif really appreciate all of your questions bcz members satisfactions is our success smile.gif

+Quote Post
happyrhino
post Feb 17 2012, 09:06 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

I asked admin if he was also MoneyFlowBot admin...he said no...but on the website it says MoneyFlowBot.
These admins don't play by the rules...I'll pass on this one!

+Quote Post
easyflowbotadmin
post Feb 17 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Member No.: 401,535

QUOTE (happyrhino @ Feb 17 2012, 10:06 AM) *
I asked admin if he was also MoneyFlowBot admin...he said no...but on the website it says MoneyFlowBot.
These admins don't play by the rules...I'll pass on this one!

Hello Rhino,

I am here to answer your question. you asked about other site and we gave you answer in details in previous reply. Now you are saying you saw the word Money in our website. so dear i have some questions for you plz 1st let me know what is the logic of easyflowbot ?

Ok i am explaining now. We started the project which belong to cash and money. so if we selected domain easyflowbot.com for our program but still we are talking about money. bcz if you say Easy Flow Bot can you please let me know what is the logic of this name or sentence. so we used Easy Cash Flow Bot in our title and in our content so its mean we are the admin of cashflowbot.com ??? exactly same like this we used Easy Money Flow Bot which maybe you are talking about. so we used both words Cash and Money in our content to make a proper logic of our name.

Now if you think that we are admin of the site you talking about then don't make an idea from word using in content bcz in this way you can also say i am admin of Cash Flow bot but am not bcz i used word cash also in my content to make proper logical word.

Now i am inviting you to please check our script and the site you are talking about. and feel difference, check our hosting and their hosting. check our site features and their site features.

We came here to run a honest and reliable program because we know the pain of investor who losing money in scam programs just bcz of cheater admins. this is our first program and if we start other we will proudly own it too bcz we are not here for scamming others.

Now i am requesting you please don't give comments on just your idea. first proper check and investigate then post comments.

If you still have any question please do let me know we are here to satisfy you. bcz your satisfaction is our success.

Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
happyrhino
post Feb 17 2012, 01:47 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (easyflowbotadmin @ Feb 17 2012, 02:17 PM) *
Hello Rhino,

I am here to answer your question. you asked about other site and we gave you answer in details in previous reply. Now you are saying you saw the word Money in our website. so dear i have some questions for you plz 1st let me know what is the logic of easyflowbot ?

Ok i am explaining now. We started the project which belong to cash and money. so if we selected domain easyflowbot.com for our program but still we are talking about money. bcz if you say Easy Flow Bot can you please let me know what is the logic of this name or sentence. so we used Easy Cash Flow Bot in our title and in our content so its mean we are the admin of cashflowbot.com ??? exactly same like this we used Easy Money Flow Bot which maybe you are talking about. so we used both words Cash and Money in our content to make a proper logic of our name.

Now if you think that we are admin of the site you talking about then don't make an idea from word using in content bcz in this way you can also say i am admin of Cash Flow bot but am not bcz i used word cash also in my content to make proper logical word.

Now i am inviting you to please check our script and the site you are talking about. and feel difference, check our hosting and their hosting. check our site features and their site features.

We came here to run a honest and reliable program because we know the pain of investor who losing money in scam programs just bcz of cheater admins. this is our first program and if we start other we will proudly own it too bcz we are not here for scamming others.

Now i am requesting you please don't give comments on just your idea. first proper check and investigate then post comments.

If you still have any question please do let me know we are here to satisfy you. bcz your satisfaction is our success.

Thanks smile.gif
All I said earlier was the EasyFlowBot website said MoneyFlowBot in the text of the website...which you have removed! Good luck & keep it real!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement