QUOTE(Dynamic-Xchange @ May 30 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]4145181[/snapback]
News Article DetailsFederal Gold Pass-Through InXchange Information
Article ID: 153
Article Date: Tuesday May 29th 2007 10:46:00 PM (UTC -05:00)
Article Publication: Public Article
Title: Federal Gold InXchanging available
News Article Content
A new DXAccount service function has been released for DXUsers to fund their Federal Gold account from their e-gold and e-bullion accounts.
The DXUser can now InXchange funds from an e-gold or e-bullion account to their Federal Gold account for a 3% fee via a Pass-Through using the DXMerchant Global Network. To find out more check out the link "Federal Gold Pass-Through" that can be found in the DXAccount menu under InXchanges.
The DXMerchants that is linked to receive the InXchange will continue the process and credit the Federal Gold account of the InXchanger.
Funding the Federal Gold account will provide the option to transfer to the DXAccount with the "tagged" Federal Gold funds that will then be able to transfer between DXAccounts, DXPortfolios and out to Federal Gold whenever needed.
The service involves the DXMerchant Network who will provide the InXchange Pass-Through to the Federal Gold accounts.
DXMerchants are able to check out details from the link in the DXMerchant menu.
DXSynergy, as a central exchange service is providing all DXUsers with the ability to simply and easily transfer funds from their e-bullion or e-gold accounts into the new safe and secure environment of Federal Gold
.How does this work?
It's simple! The steps involved are outlined below:
1. You create a special pass-through InXchange from e-bullion or e-gold.
2. You then transfer the nominated e-currency from your account to the e-currency account of the processing DXMerchant.
3. Upon receiving the e-currency from you, the processing DXMerchant then proceed to create a special Federal Gold deposit which is linked up to the InXchange you created.
4. The DXMerchant will then proceed to complete the deposit by transferring the required funds to your Federal Gold account.
5. At the completion of the transfers, the InXchange is reversed in DXSynergy leaving you with the the funds in Federal Gold.How much does it cost?
The initial pass-through InXchange has a transaction processing fee of 3.00%.What is required?
All that you are required to have is an active Federal Gold Account and funds in either e-bullion or e-gold to InXchange.What if I don't have a Federal Gold Account? Federal Gold
uses the DXSecurity service which means that by being a DXUser you've already partially registered, you simply need to 'Authorize' Federal Gold to access your DXProfile details and you're set. If you want to activate your Federal Gold Account now, click hereWhere do I start?
If you would like to create a Federal Gold Pass-Through InXchange now, simply click on the button below!You can find this information under:
Personal > DXAccounts > InXchange > Federal Gold Pass-Through Information