Reply to this topicStart new topic
Download Free Robot Forex 2008 Profesional Full Version
eracash
post Mar 20 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 131,956

Automated Expert Advisor (MT4) that trades and makes profit for you! 10-100 pips every day. This Autotrading forex system (mt4) Made over $3,000,000 last year
www.eracash.com

--------------------
Robot Forex 2008 Profesional - $3 million forex system - Download Free NOW!
Automated Expert Advisor (MT4) that trades and makes profit for you! 10-100 pips every day. This Autotrading forex system (mt4) Made over $3,000,000 last year
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

jas
post Mar 20 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 8,265

Where is the download button. The other button when download is the community toolbar and not this robot forex software.

--------------------
We Reward All Signup Members
http://ad.trwv.net/t.pl/79530/348781

+Quote Post
Roksanna
post May 14 2008, 11:34 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 110,171

Hi.
I do not understand as this possible download? Explain me plz

--------------------

+Quote Post
lulux
post May 19 2008, 02:00 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 127,686

It's a big scam!

No proof of profit. No back testing no forward testing. No profit no money. no EA

FAKE!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
enigma
post May 24 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 2,188

QUOTE (lulux @ May 19 2008, 06:00 PM) *
It's a big scam!

No proof of profit. No back testing no forward testing. No profit no money. no EA

FAKE!!!

how sure r u? did u go to the site and follow the instructions?
from wat i saw at the site, they require u to open an account with their prefered broker. this EA also works only with this particular broker account.

+Quote Post
dibango
post May 25 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 2,260

Well, i tried it in a demo account , very good results for a week (i tripled my deposit), but after i lost all my bankroll in one day ... sad.gif

This EA uses martingale, i think it's the reason of my loss (when you lose, you lose BIG !)

And look for Customer Testimonials and Feedback in the forum, all authors are...... admin himself ! shocking.gif

I'm searching for a constant EA, but i didn't found it yet ... crying.gif

+Quote Post
bellini
post Jun 19 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 111,491

I will try it on a demo account. Than i share the results here. thumbup(1).gif

--------------------
http://www.joinearnrefer.com?bellini

+Quote Post
dannyson1
post Dec 22 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #8

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 130,606

Is there any profit proof here, how long has this been around??

--------------------
Forex AutoMoney - Accurate, Professional Signals, Click Here!

100% Automatic Forex Trading Signals!

Start Making Money in 10min!

+Quote Post
gkissi
post Dec 23 2008, 02:54 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 32,896

QUOTE (eracash @ Mar 20 2008, 10:14 PM) *
www.eracash.com

How can they offer this system for free when other vendors all sell theirs?

--------------------

+Quote Post
khalsi
post Dec 24 2008, 03:13 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 3,506

QUOTE (gkissi @ Dec 23 2008, 11:54 PM) *
How can they offer this system for free when other vendors all sell theirs?

Right it's scam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fxspyder
post Jan 21 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 195,886

I just found your forum when I searched Google for free forex robots this evening and thought I take this opportunity to invite the membership to examine a new free forex robots program FxSpyder has put together to help traders learn how to use, evaluate, and create forex robots.

If traders like the results they see backtesting and forward testing the robots we have in our vault, they can continue to use them for live trading without incurring an out-of-pocket expense. If they don�t like the results they see, they can submit a customization requests to our programming department and we�ll help them develop a robot that better suits their trading strategy.

As a side note, we�ve sent emails to over 80 developers offering commercial EAs inviting them to convert their robots to Java script so traders can have the opportunity to play with them before they commit to buying them.

FxSpyder is not in the business of selling robots nor are we interested in generating affiliate fees from participating developers. We�re just doing our best to facilitate learning.

Hope you find this offering as exciting as we believe it is.

Ron Scott
Public Relations
FxSpyder LLC

--------------------

+Quote Post
igalco14
post Dec 12 2010, 12:42 AM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 266,347

Hey check this website:
http://www.freeforexrobot.com
You can send an email to the administrator and get a free copy of Fap Turbo for example!
I'm using mine - although it cause me troubles - the robot itself - but they promise to send me configuration files also.

+Quote Post
FTrader30
post Oct 16 2011, 05:38 PM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 353,635

Hi Guys i Just Wanted to Show you my Trading System I have been using this Since 2008 This System makes me Money Every Month!
i lost a lot of trading accounts, Then i got lucky i heard a money manager mention what he has been using...NOW I GOT IT! smile.gif

This Software Works with any broker. And does not need metatrader. Only Takes 1 minute to set up and no setting or adjustments
needed or long manual to read and master, you just plug - n- Play. the system Automatically Optimizes itself around the clock.
and looks for trades none stop. When it finds a trade it will give you exact entry and exit instructions. What pair to get in at
what level and where to exit as well as updates on moving your stop loss. I learned a ton from just watching it trade all the time.
I think this is what a handful of signal services are secretly using. 99% OF BOTS use metatrader and 99% of those bots don’t Work,
“I have tried them all because metatraders code was not designed to handle real artificial intelligence. bot makers claim it,
but metatrader code can’t handle it. So they are fakes. And this is build using a code made for artifical intellegence. it’s
Called Joone. so now you know. I have mine running on my computer and i have a copy running on my smart phone so i get my
trade alert anywhere in the world. Im not trying to brag, but thought I would just share on what im using.
You can find a copy at Trading Social or Forex Android System

This post has been edited by FTrader30: Oct 16 2011, 05:49 PM

+Quote Post
Obitexa
post Oct 18 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 352,115

QUOTE (FTrader30 @ Oct 17 2011, 02:38 AM) *
Hi Guys i Just Wanted to Show you my Trading System I have been using this Since 2008 This System makes me Money Every Month!
i lost a lot of trading accounts, Then i got lucky i heard a money manager mention what he has been using...NOW I GOT IT! smile.gif

This Software Works with any broker. And does not need metatrader. Only Takes 1 minute to set up and no setting or adjustments
needed or long manual to read and master, you just plug - n- Play. the system Automatically Optimizes itself around the clock.
and looks for trades none stop. When it finds a trade it will give you exact entry and exit instructions. What pair to get in at
what level and where to exit as well as updates on moving your stop loss. I learned a ton from just watching it trade all the time.
I think this is what a handful of signal services are secretly using. 99% OF BOTS use metatrader and 99% of those bots don€™t Work,
€œI have tried them all because metatraders code was not designed to handle real artificial intelligence. bot makers claim it,
but metatrader code can€™t handle it. So they are fakes. And this is build using a code made for artifical intellegence. it€™s
Called Joone. so now you know. I have mine running on my computer and i have a copy running on my smart phone so i get my
trade alert anywhere in the world. Im not trying to brag, but thought I would just share on what im using.
You can find a copy at Trading Social or Forex Android System

There is nothing in both links. where is the robot?

This post has been edited by Obitexa: Oct 18 2011, 03:39 AM

--------------------
Want to earn Endless streams of $4 into your LR? Then visit GlobalCashFast.com

+Quote Post
forexrobot
post Oct 20 2011, 04:02 AM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 354,861

Thanks for provide the Robot Forex 2008 Profesional Full Version with free.

This post has been edited by forexrobot: Oct 20 2011, 04:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement