Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Two Dollar Click - Twodollarclick.com, AP / PP
wxiaojielun
post Nov 26 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 263,034

Join Two Dollar Click right now to start earning unbelievable profits for every click you make. Take a look at our membership benefits below and you'll see why we are the best around.

No-risk membership, free to join.
No referral limits!
Get paid $2.00 per click.
$1,000 cashout minimum.
10-200% referral earnings.
Daily links guaranteed.

http://www.twodollarclick.com/

--------------------
Signature Removed. Please Review MMG Rules.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

wbright22
post Nov 27 2010, 04:08 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 254,000

This one is too risky. When they place a $1,000 minimum payout, then say 2 months until you do get paid, you know it's going to be a scam. They have no intention of paying anyone.

TOS:
Payouts
You can request payment with your account balance has reached $1,000. Payments are made via PayPal or Alertpay only. Payments are sent out on a net 60 basis. All earnings listed and/or represented by twodollarclick.com are estimated value(s), actual value(s) subject to change with or without notice.

--------------------
Wesley

+Quote Post
joaqu1n
post Nov 27 2010, 05:10 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 263,091

Hi Guys!

Edit: Hijack reminds me of Paybox.me, actually both has
none stable values used on their earnings page and the TOS well,
is more likely to be questioned.

But Paybox is growing so quickly, I can't find any reason why
Twodollarclick won't.

If Twodollarclick is a scam or not, only TIME can tell, you can at least spend
like 5 minutes on their guaranteed 5 PTC ads everyday.

Personally, whether it is a scam or not, it might be not so thinking
to say, but the risk is minimum because the program is FREE.

Regards,
Piofran
onlinebusinessmasters@gmail.com

P.S: Regarding the minimum payout I already contacted their SUPPORT:

Subject: Minimum Payout Inquiry
Body:
Hi there!

This is Pio, and I'm just as
excited as my potential downlines are to earn from this program.
They just have a question I cannot answer for them myself:
Why is the minimum payout $1000.00? I know it is the right of the site owner to
actually designate payout values but Twodollarclick payout seems a bit too high.

Any Ideas?

Warm Regards,
Pio
======================
no reply yet

*I'll keep you guys posted on this. smile.gif

This post has been edited by SNOW66: Nov 27 2010, 05:17 AM

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CASH TWIST // FORCED GIFTING // YOUR.DOUBLER

+Quote Post
dumbmie
post Nov 27 2010, 08:08 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 261,196

If it is too good to be true, then it probably is. However, I don't see what you got to lose unless you invest in this. Their membership plans are just so screwed up. $19.95? $39.95? That's WAYYY cheaper than those good PTC membership plans. How did you know it's 5 ads daily? Did you registered? Seeing as there is no forums, chatbox or whatever kind of way for users to communicate. This is another bad point.
Here, a whois if anyone is interested.

Edit: I'm sorry I was wrong about their membership. That was the price for 1 friggin' month! The price shoots up each month, not double, it is between double and triple. You get the picture! I've personally registered and comfirm 5 available ads.

This post has been edited by dumbmie: Nov 27 2010, 08:39 AM

+Quote Post
ltkhai
post Dec 10 2010, 11:29 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 262,123

I will not join this site. Good luck to member that join.

Post payment proof when you receive $1000 payment.

--------------------
MMG Onelegmatrix Team Build - everyone join after are in your team

+Quote Post
moneystring
post Dec 20 2010, 04:07 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 268,470

QUOTE (ltkhai @ Dec 10 2010, 11:29 AM) *
I will not join this site. Good luck to member that join.

Post payment proof when you receive $1000 payment.

I actually found this discussion while searching for information on the program; I'm looking for someone who's made over $1,000 ... has the banner that they provide Members with, that show real time earnings, and also screen shots of you trying to get your Payout - that you have Not received - this kind of evidence would help people who are looking for solid information, reliable and verifiable - thanks so much in advance - hope others will indeed be able to provide Some proof.

Because, as a marketer, involved with real income earning projects - it is always nice to find a way, to help Average people, and even, Below Average people find a simple way to earn income, that they can take and invest into something else - beter, and More solid.

We all know that the REAL money is found in a Real business; but simple things like this can show people a real way to bring an additional $1,000 into their lives. A lot can be done with that kind of money. When I looked at this, what I saw was a real way for a person to earn at least, $300 per month ... (5x$2 = $10/day x 30 days) - So, every 4 months they cash out - that's a way to help people bring in an additional $3,000+ per year ... I mean, if it's a SCAM, someone please prove it so none of us waste our time.

We don't want to lead others down the wrong road either, because to me, it Looks like it works.

I always ask myself Where is the money coming from?

To me, it would seem Money comes from advertisers, who want YOU to click and view Their Site, for at least, 30 seconds...

There are people paying money to have their Banners run on the site; Im sure every now and then, people Click on those banners too.

When the Money is coming in from Advertisers, and they Offer Memberships, that 'bring in more money' - and allow those members to, Advertise More than others, and even earn more than others ... by having more ads available to them per day -- Commission wise, it would seem to make sense.

The company could Make, more than they are Paying out; because at the end of the day, people Must Log in, and Click to View ads, and even Refer others, if they want to Reach $1,000 -- by the time that happens, Advertisers are Happy; They get a LOT of views - It's worth it to Continue Paying money to advertise on a site, that is in many cases also, I'm sure, getting them Sign ups for their Marketing Lists, and even in many cases, NEW partners in their business venture, advertised on their website --- that people had to click and 'view' for 30 seconds ...

Folks, as you can see - to me it makes sense; I also understand the Skeptic.

The skeptic thinks everything is a scam, and they don't see how anything can work; well when it comes to this, we need more than a skeptics opinion.

We need some proof; either some Videos of people Recieving Payments - via Alertpay and PayPal

Or Proof that people have Earned the Money - But - are Waiting for the Payout.

Standing by for a reply - and hoping we all can Learn some GOOD information Soon; If this is Legit, It's going to go Crazy! People are going to be all over it;

--------------------
Signature edited by mod. Please see rules for signatures.

+Quote Post
makingmoneyagain
post Dec 20 2010, 04:58 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 6,949

moneystring,
Common sense should tell you that you won't find anyone with a $1000 payout. Just read through all of the other ptc threads where they payout about 1 cent per click.

Greg

--------------------
MAKING MONEY AGAIN BLOG
Click Here
New URL For The Best Blog On MMG

+Quote Post
moneystring
post Dec 22 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 268,470

QUOTE (makingmoneyagain @ Dec 20 2010, 04:58 AM) *
moneystring,
Common sense should tell you that you won't find anyone with a $1000 payout. Just read through all of the other ptc threads where they payout about 1 cent per click.

Greg

Why do you say that it's 'common sense' Greg?

I'm very aware of the PTC industry. usually I stay away from it because there is no Real money to be made in PTC's.

I'm a business man; and common sense tells me that others will come across and look for information/evidence on "if" this is a Scam or not; Anyone with common sense is not going to blindly believe people who Call something a scam without any evidence that it is a scam. People with common sense, look for common evidence - and most of us know that common sense, isn't very common at all.

--------------------
Signature edited by mod. Please see rules for signatures.

+Quote Post
barryb
post Dec 25 2010, 05:47 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 15,305

I am in it but will not upgrade - most likely a lie, or a scam if you pay. The big question - what advertiser would pay over $2 per click to have their ads shown when they can do it a lot cheaper on bigger ptc sites? We have proven Ten Dollar Click is a pipedream and has never paid - this may be the same category. If anyone knows the admin well and can prove this is real I would love to hear!

+Quote Post
makingmoneyagain
post Dec 25 2010, 06:39 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 6,949

QUOTE (barryb @ Dec 25 2010, 08:47 AM) *
I am in it but will not upgrade - most likely a lie, or a scam if you pay. The big question - what advertiser would pay over $2 per click to have their ads shown when they can do it a lot cheaper on bigger ptc sites? We have proven Ten Dollar Click is a pipedream and has never paid - this may be the same category. If anyone knows the admin well and can prove this is real I would love to hear!

barry,
Yes, it is a pipedream. Some people just want to believe that is true. Don't fall for the hype.

Greg

--------------------
MAKING MONEY AGAIN BLOG
Click Here
New URL For The Best Blog On MMG

+Quote Post
Radius911
post Mar 10 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 291,045

Hi Everyone,
Well, so far I fell into it.... As you can see, I'm pretty new to this forum, and I did register to that program a mounth ago...

At first, The program interested me cause I don't want to enroll other people into something that it isen't real. This program is offering you to buy an active member that don't have a sponsor... 1$ per downline I figured that it would be a small investment if this is real... so I got myself 50 members. I've reached 1000$ last week, and requested the payout...

They are saying 60 days after the folloing mounth... witch means about 68 days after my payout request..... will see

In the mean time it takes only 5 minutes a day to test it, so...

So I have 50 members into it... Not upgraded, so 6 banners a day to click....

+Quote Post
roadlady
post Mar 13 2011, 09:37 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 197,037

QUOTE (Radius911 @ Mar 10 2011, 03:07 AM) *
Hi Everyone,
Well, so far I fell into it.... As you can see, I'm pretty new to this forum, and I did register to that program a mounth ago...

At first, The program interested me cause I don't want to enroll other people into something that it isen't real. This program is offering you to buy an active member that don't have a sponsor... 1$ per downline I figured that it would be a small investment if this is real... so I got myself 50 members. I've reached 1000$ last week, and requested the payout...

They are saying 60 days after the folloing mounth... witch means about 68 days after my payout request..... will see

In the mean time it takes only 5 minutes a day to test it, so...

So I have 50 members into it... Not upgraded, so 6 banners a day to click....

I'll let you know, I also have several requests for pay in ... the first one 60 day time frame is up on the 19th of March. We'll see if they pay. I'm not really expecting it ... I do click daily just to keep my account active until that time.

But will definitely post one way or the other when the time limit is up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
unzaon
post Mar 18 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 294,366

QUOTE (moneystring @ Dec 20 2010, 08:07 PM) *
I actually found this discussion while searching for information on the program; I'm looking for someone who's made over $1,000 ... has the banner that they provide Members with, that show real time earnings, and also screen shots of you trying to get your Payout - that you have Not received - this kind of evidence would help people who are looking for solid information, reliable and verifiable - thanks so much in advance - hope others will indeed be able to provide Some proof.

Because, as a marketer, involved with real income earning projects - it is always nice to find a way, to help Average people, and even, Below Average people find a simple way to earn income, that they can take and invest into something else - beter, and More solid.

We all know that the REAL money is found in a Real business; but simple things like this can show people a real way to bring an additional $1,000 into their lives. A lot can be done with that kind of money. When I looked at this, what I saw was a real way for a person to earn at least, $300 per month ... (5x$2 = $10/day x 30 days) - So, every 4 months they cash out - that's a way to help people bring in an additional $3,000+ per year ... I mean, if it's a SCAM, someone please prove it so none of us waste our time.

We don't want to lead others down the wrong road either, because to me, it Looks like it works.

I always ask myself Where is the money coming from?

To me, it would seem Money comes from advertisers, who want YOU to click and view Their Site, for at least, 30 seconds...

There are people paying money to have their Banners run on the site; Im sure every now and then, people Click on those banners too.

When the Money is coming in from Advertisers, and they Offer Memberships, that 'bring in more money' - and allow those members to, Advertise More than others, and even earn more than others ... by having more ads available to them per day -- Commission wise, it would seem to make sense.

The company could Make, more than they are Paying out; because at the end of the day, people Must Log in, and Click to View ads, and even Refer others, if they want to Reach $1,000 -- by the time that happens, Advertisers are Happy; They get a LOT of views - It's worth it to Continue Paying money to advertise on a site, that is in many cases also, I'm sure, getting them Sign ups for their Marketing Lists, and even in many cases, NEW partners in their business venture, advertised on their website --- that people had to click and 'view' for 30 seconds ...

Folks, as you can see - to me it makes sense; I also understand the Skeptic.

The skeptic thinks everything is a scam, and they don't see how anything can work; well when it comes to this, we need more than a skeptics opinion.

We need some proof; either some Videos of people Recieving Payments - via Alertpay and PayPal

Or Proof that people have Earned the Money - But - are Waiting for the Payout.

Standing by for a reply - and hoping we all can Learn some GOOD information Soon; If this is Legit, It's going to go Crazy! People are going to be all over it;

Hello guys,

I am also a member from this twodollarclick and earn almost US$750 already. I am hoping that I would be able to get a good result for my pay out request this coming April. I would be happy to share with you guys the outcome of my effort on this 2dollarclick site so as to give other people an ideas what's going on this opportunity.

I understand all the negatives to some people about the possibility that this might be a scam. With all our coordinations we will be able to find out or maybe we can changed it for better.

My idea for this PTC is that the more "traffic" that builds on a certain site the more advertiser would invest for them to grab the market globally. Now, who makes the traffic to grow?....I believe its us...the users/customers. And the commission is directly proportional to the increase of traffic on a site. Its simply because people wants to earn more as much as possible. And try to understand that most of the big advertisers they have planned budget for their product/services advertisements.

Serious advertisers who think a long term business partnership they look for a quality traffic site. So we hope that this twodollarclick will become one of a good quality traffic provider on the net. The more the traffic === the more will be the advertisements ==== and for sure the more chance the site will remain in good business. If the owner gain some profit on it...I believe there's no reason why they need not to be honest with their members. Just think positive and hoping we can make it to grow.

Thanks,
James
Email: unzaon@gmail.com

+Quote Post
roadlady
post Mar 27 2011, 03:10 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 197,037

Well, yesterday was March 26th. That was the day that I should have been paid $3,031.00 from my cash-out request of January 19th. 2DollarAdClicks supposedly pays every 11 days if you look at their payment proofs.

With that being said, my name is not showing up on the payment proofs listing, nor did I receive my $3,031.00 I have sent in a support ticket -- but am not really expecting to get a reply. As my previous support tickets have gone unanswered.

At this point - I would have to say WE'VE ALL BEEN SCAMMED........ DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Should they reply to me and send the money that I am owed to my AlertPay account -- I will retract this post.

furious.gif furious.gif 4.gif 4.gif thumbdown.gif ranting2.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
arunkummar
post Jun 30 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 320,957

QUOTE (wbright22 @ Nov 27 2010, 05:38 PM) *
This one is too risky. When they place a $1,000 minimum payout, then say 2 months until you do get paid, you know it's going to be a scam. They have no intention of paying anyone.

TOS:
Payouts
You can request payment with your account balance has reached $1,000. Payments are made via PayPal or Alertpay only. Payments are sent out on a net 60 basis. All earnings listed and/or represented by twodollarclick.com are estimated value(s), actual value(s) subject to change with or without notice.

This is a scam site.No point wasting time on it.You can read review on http://ptc-investigation.com/richgoptr.aspx
and check out its credentials from the Master List.

ARUN

ar_un@live.com

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement