Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines

DO NOT Announce a site that already been posted, Keep all discussion about a site in the same thread.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
Do a >Search< before you announce a new site!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Direct Matches - Directmatches.com, Business/Social Networking Community
Guest_RosalieTuomey_*
post Nov 30 2006, 08:23 PM
Post #1

Guests

How would YOU LIKE to get paid to market your business?

You can earn a substantial income while marketing your first business/products.
The company is Direct Matches (the fastest growing Business/Social Networking
Community on-line today).

Their profile page, classified ads, blog feature and forums make advertising extremely easy.

Direct Matches also has a generous compensation plan!

Join me and our team (over 100 members). We are working together to SUCCEED.
I have already built a pretty good downline (over 160). Now I am marketing my
downline member's sites!

Direct Matches

OUR TEAM BELIEVES IN TEAMWORK !!!!!!!

To your success,

Rosalie Tuomey
rosalietuomey@gmail.com

p.s. Please email me after you sign up. I will help you succeed!

This post has been edited by RosalieTuomey: Nov 30 2006, 08:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

shermanchoo
post Dec 1 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 81,643

Directmatches, its a place of like minded individuals, so there's a
certain understanding amongst members there.

Well, nice to have a sponsor with a page swirler that helps out
the team..

Im currently a free member with DM, could join up..

Cheers!

+Quote Post
ocloren
post Dec 1 2006, 10:17 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 48,690

DirectMatches is overrated and the payplan is horrible, if you intend to make money with it. I was a member for a month and there are many visual things alone that were not appealing.

+Quote Post
flowmaster
post Dec 1 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 22,094

Gotta agree about the comp plan!
Binaries really are not duplicatible for the average networker, imho.
Too much breakage and the weak leg/strong leg structure I just totally dislike.

Unilevel comp plans are just as bad!
My preference is a Force Matrix with a monthly payment of $25 - $50.
A 2-Wide matrix (with sponsoring requirements of 2 or less)
provides the best chance of spillover.

Keo

+Quote Post
Guest_deefoster_*
post Feb 1 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #5

Guests

Hello, Im Dee and I live in Atlanta GA. IPB Image

I am excited and on a mission to tell all of my fellow entrepreneurs and network marketers all over the world about an awesome website that I am using to advertise my business and network with other business professionals. I want to share this awesome resource with all of you and hope that it blesses your business as it is mine. It should work for you irregardless of what business you are in. Advertise Your business Free

[edit]DirectMatches is already posted: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s...l=directmatches[/edit]

Im not selling anything... This is FREE advertising and I would be amiss as an entrepreneur if I held this info back from someone that could benefit from it

You are invited to post a free profile on my site. Many serious entrepreneurs from around the world will view your contact and business information.

Join Fee -- Advertise For Free -- The Business Directory

DIRECT MATCHES DOES BUSINESS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
Canada, Great Britain, Japan, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Portugal, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Greece, France, Ireland, Switzerland, South Africa, and Singapore, Europe

Business Owners and Internet Marketers can advertise their Company, Product, or Service for free as part of DirectMatches online matchmaking service.

Through its comprehensive, free profile system, DirectMatches is able to offer a powerful forum for professionals from every industry to advertise their business, product, or service to thousands of members FREE!

Professionals and Business Owners can join for free and post their comprehensive business profile.

New! Join for Free -- win $1000's of dollars in cash or prizes for best profile and more!
To register for a free business profile, visit:

This post has been edited by Yippee: Feb 2 2007, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
actfree
post Feb 1 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 7,860

you should put that pix in your avatar,
and read the rules about posting at the top of this page.
your business is already posted. doh.gif

+Quote Post
ocloren
post Feb 2 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 48,690

You can join for free, but get very limited access and once you use up a certain number of private messages (or something of tha nature), you would have to pay to use it after that. I highly doubt you can join for free and possibly win $1000's of dollars as you claim...

+Quote Post
emilou21
post Sep 22 2008, 11:53 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 148,913

DirectMatches.com networks people.

A proven leader in online matchmaking services,

with revolutionary tools to help millions find their perfect business,

job or dating match.

Join a fun and safe, secure dating site where singles,

and professionals like you create your own personal profiles – DirectMatches.com

Reason for edit: already posted, topics merged

+Quote Post
yau
post Jan 18 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 159,479

Hello everyone,

I ran into Direct Matches recently. Seems like a really great tool. It allows you to set up a free Business Profile (and a dating profile, etc. - the Business Profiles are most active.) One thing I love about that is the ability to build classified ads that appear in your profile! If you've got 8 things to promote, you can build 8 ads that people can view when they get to your profile.

It's a bit different from other sites. You may know that on Facebook it's a bad thing to be openly trying to promote things. It's not a marketing site - it's a "get together with old friends" site. Direct Matches *is* a marketing site. When you sign up there, expect to have a couple hundred people send you helpful promotional emails.

Like many sites, there are some limits to what free membership gets you. For example, I very quickly lost the ability to read the mail in my Direct Matches mailbox. You have to upgrade to then unlock your mailbox, etc.

Check out my profile - and feel free to join through the SignUp button on the top of the page. It's FREE! And I have to say - I seem to have joined an AWESOME team there. It is possible to make money from Direct Matches - so it's VERY possible to recruit a handful of people and have your monthly membership pay for itself. Expenses that generate income to cover the expense - those are really great, aren't they?

To your success,

Younne

**In today's struggling economy, being creative with advertising dollars is essential. DirectMatches makes this possible with little to no advertising dollars. Businesses of all sizes are joining in. Don't Miss Out!

+Quote Post
networkguru
post Jan 20 2009, 04:45 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 160,746

Hello,

New member here. I use Direct Matches to advertise and network with like-minded people in business. What's cool is the site encourages network marketing and internet marketing. It's free to join but if you want to get paid for referrals you will need to upgrade. Here's my link to check it out.

What a great day today, Jen

This post has been edited by Yippee: Jan 26 2009, 08:07 PM
Reason for edit: no links

+Quote Post
runjohn
post Feb 1 2009, 03:09 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 1,234

I was sent an email about directmatches and signed up because the email made it sound sooo great a place to be LOL.

The person who signed me up is doing pretty good at it I guess but I don't promote it because I never have had much luck at getting sign-ups to any programs like them, so I sign up just to check them out and I would probably never be a paying member.

I have been a free member of adlandpro for years and still don't know or understand all that it has to offer, like DM I am not a paying member so I will never have access to all they have to offer - my choice

I like how they call them "social networking". I get "Friend requests" that are in reality an AD for their business and nothing more, heck I have had to block some because they are too aggressive, and I still don't know what that has to do with being a friend or friendly or social.

Sorry just my experience.
John

--------------------
'PEOPLE SEARCH' IS HUGE! GUARANTEED Commissions of at Least $125Within 24 Hours
Free People Search Site - free results Simply enter a persons name and find out were they are at NO COST!

+Quote Post
sciguy40
post Apr 13 2010, 04:27 AM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 205,809

I joind DM awhile back and it seemed to be more suited for offpage businesses like MLM and other Sales people who are looking to network with others.

To be honest, I didn't really see the value of it applying to online businesses.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement