Dailyraffler - Dailyraffer.com, Mulitple Plans
Interesting
post Dec 23 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 158,700

www.DailyRaffler.com <<< click to visit site

I wanted to create a real H.Y.I.P., but I realized something... I can't, a high yield return is very hard to come by and far too risky. So instead I thought of something else that can actually last and be both fun and profitable with clear risks.

My Mission Statement to TalkGold DailyRaffler.com

DailyRaffler is a program committed to helping you with your internet money making struggles. This is not a Ponzi nor is it a MLM or a Doubler. We do not expect you to believe we are international investors and we are not asking you to go on a referral campaign for us. This is a raffle program, that means that there are both winners and losers. That means that the money you earn comes from somewhere... the losers and it is how we organize these winners and losers in three categories that helps you profit.

I decided to make a raffle hyip. Basically it will include three categories of raffles to play.

There will be one where 80% of the players win while 20% lose. The 80% that won will earn there winnings from the 20% that lost based on how many winning raffles you purchased. The reward may not be great but the risk isn't great either. - This raffle will be held daily at 6 PM Pacific Standard Time if you purchase a raffle before 6 PM you will play in that cycle that ends at 6 PM and anything purchased after 6 PM is collected until the following day at 6 PM. Winning means a 20% profit on a winning ticket.

The 2nd will be 50% winners and 50% losers. - This raffle will be held Monday Thursday and Saturday at 6PM. Winning means doubling up on each winning raffle ticket that you purchase.

The 3rd will have only 20% of the raffle holders win meaning that 20% will take in 80% of the losses from losing raffle ticket purchases. - This will be held weekly so raffles will add up for a whole week. Big Money Big Risk. Friday 6 PM winners receive their direct deposit win into their Liberty Reserve accounts. Winning means a 400% profit on a winning ticket in just 1 week with clear risks.

There are also limits on raffle tickets you can buy so that a great unfair advantage isn't taken. More info in the site.

I think this is a lot better because you come in knowing the exact risk ratio. You also know that the money you earn comes from somewhere (the losing ticket) This means this program is not based on a continuous stream of new investors. As Admin I will take a very small commission on each raffle, so I will never end this game.

I am from California and I am not here to scam anyone. My program is self sufficient and I will earn a nice commission running it so feel free to invest. I suggest the safe 80/20 bet.

You can also contact me for very low rate advertising on my site.

Tell me what you think. DailyRaffler.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Interesting
post Dec 24 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Remember on the first raffle category your'e making $2.50 on a 10$ winning ticket, the 2nd is $5.00 on a $5.00 winning ticket and the third is $8.00 on a $2 ticket.

+Quote Post
Interesting
post Dec 26 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Don't miss this one the odds of winning are high so make your deposits, I don't have many people purchasing raffles so odds are higher of winning.

+Quote Post
Interesting
post Dec 31 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Soon I will be launching a cycler to my website that will give you 20% profit.

+Quote Post
Interesting
post Jan 3 2009, 01:02 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

I need your help!

I was thinking about adding a cycler to my website that adds 20% profit to the money that you deposit.

I want to add a program like that or something similar to it maybe with different rates or something. Make some suggestions. Serious suggestions only please.

Also it needs to be something that can last long. I am not interested in creating a doubler.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement