Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Customizecash - Customizecash.com, 2 Tier Earning System - Monthly Recurring Payments - PayPal
kango
post Jul 5 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #1

The Viral Franchise by I Wanna Be Rich™

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,085

Customize Cash
by I Wanna Be Rich™

Two Tier Earning System
Monthly Recurring Payments

In order to maximize your potential income we offer a second level of recurring payments, everyone can now earn multiple times off each of their affiliates membership sales. When you first join us you pay 50% to the admin and 50% to your sponsor, then when you make sales YOU will become the admin on each of your affiliates sales pages.

Products And Services

Only $10 To Seal the Deal

* Assisting the growth of our membership base is completely optional, our content library is so expansive that it literally gives you thousands of external ways to make money online. All members are paying for is access to our downloadible content and have no affiliates quotas or resale obligations. Join Our Money Making Team Today!

* The way our membership payments are calculated is on a 50% split with the admin, when you first join us you will pay $5 monthly to your sponsor and $5 monthly to that sponsors admin. If you decide to make membership sales you will earn $5 monthly as well as receive ALL admin payments from that affiliates sales,

if that affiliate makes 10 sales YOU will earn $50 monthly off that one affiliate. (just imagine if you had 20 affiliates who all had 20 affiliates

This post has been edited by kango: Jul 5 2015, 05:14 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

frederickspears
post Jul 6 2015, 01:24 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 504,976

QUOTE (kango @ Jul 5 2015, 05:12 PM) *
Customize Cash
by I Wanna Be Rich™

Two Tier Earning System
Monthly Recurring Payments

In order to maximize your potential income we offer a second level of recurring payments, everyone can now earn multiple times off each of their affiliates membership sales. When you first join us you pay 50% to the admin and 50% to your sponsor, then when you make sales YOU will become the admin on each of your affiliates sales pages.

Products And Services

Only $10 To Seal the Deal

* Assisting the growth of our membership base is completely optional, our content library is so expansive that it literally gives you thousands of external ways to make money online. All members are paying for is access to our downloadible content and have no affiliates quotas or resale obligations. Join Our Money Making Team Today!

* The way our membership payments are calculated is on a 50% split with the admin, when you first join us you will pay $5 monthly to your sponsor and $5 monthly to that sponsors admin. If you decide to make membership sales you will earn $5 monthly as well as receive ALL admin payments from that affiliates sales,

if that affiliate makes 10 sales YOU will earn $50 monthly off that one affiliate. (just imagine if you had 20 affiliates who all had 20 affiliates

This one is just 'too easy' especially for those marketers with a list of people who all like recurring income moneymakers. Then for newbies there is no confusing ad shares or waiting in lines, they receive direct recurring PayPal payments for the sales they make but it's actually on the second level where things get good.

Just picture making 1 affiliate sale to a marketer with that huge list, wow, the potential with this is crazy considering how little really needs to be done to promote it.

I've received a ton a great feedback out of the gate, I'm excited to see what this can do for people a few months down the road smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post
pjb681
post Jul 7 2015, 12:58 PM
Post #3

MMG Addict

Member No.: 114,603

In

pjb681

P

--------------------

+Quote Post
kango
post Jul 7 2015, 01:12 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (pjb681 @ Jul 7 2015, 12:58 PM) *
In

pjb681

P

Thanks pjb681,

Welcome to Customize Cash

Dear team member,

Paul Br****** has joined Customize Cash using your affiliate link.

http://customizecash.com/login.php
Your Username: wealthteam
Your Password: ********

Keep up the Great Work!

Admin

PayPal

You received a payment

Jul 7, 2015 13:45:22 PDT
Transaction ID: 8DC470834X141210J
Hello Oliver Enterprises,

You received a payment from Paul Br******* for Marketing Materials

Customer details

Customer name: Paul Br*******
Customer email: pj***@*****.com
Profile ID: I-D589FGW******
Profile status: Active
Subscription details

Amount received: $5.00 USD
For: Marketing Materials
Amount paid each time: $5.00 USD
Maximum amount you can bill: $5.00 USD
Billing cycle: Monthly
Next payment due: Aug 7, 2015

This post has been edited by kango: Jul 7 2015, 01:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
kango
post Jul 9 2015, 12:54 PM
Post #5

Good Afternoon Guys and Gals, A couple of days ago Customize Cash By I Wanna Be Rich™ Launched

If you study the way this works You will not be able to sleep?

Did you know That all it takes is just 1 really good affiliate to rock this Program!

What Do I Mean By This You Ask?

Let me explain, Affiliate sales in Customize Cash are not capped so the more you achieve the more recurring income you will earn, you also earn $5.00 from every one of your affiliates sales. If you make 5 sales and they turn around and make 100, you will earn from all those 100 if they make 500 You will earn on all those 500...

You starting to get the picture

Now keep in mind that's $5.00 you earn for EACH Sale Instantly and Monthly! thumbup(1).gif

Plus I'm rewarding My Signups for a limited time See Details in My Customize Cash Signature Below smile.gif

This post has been edited by kango: Jul 9 2015, 12:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
biz2days
post Jul 11 2015, 07:31 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 164,740

Hi just joined program seems a good program that everyone can afford
will be promoting and see results l joined thru the owners link as advised in his post

--------------------

+Quote Post
kango
post Jul 11 2015, 11:16 AM
Post #7

Dear team member,

Paul **** has joined Customize Cash using your affiliate link.

Your Password: *******

Keep up the Great Work!

Admin

Dear team member,

Paul ***** has joined Customize Cash using your affiliate link.

Your Password: *********

Keep up the Great Work!

Admin

PayPal

You received a payment

Jul 11, 2015 07:30:50 PDT
Transaction ID: 5CA07074********
Hello Oliver Enterprises,

You received a payment from online business for Marketing Materials

Customer details
Customer name: online business
Customer email: paul****@*****.com
Profile ID: I-7GNVC0******
Profile status: Active
Subscription details

Amount received: $5.00 USD
For: Marketing Materials
Amount paid each time: $5.00 USD
Maximum amount you can bill: $5.00 USD
Billing cycle: Monthly
Next payment due: Aug 11, 2015

biz2days, I am sending your $10.00 to Your PayPal Account In a Few Minutes.

Thanks and Welcome to My Team! thumbup(1).gif

This post has been edited by kango: Jul 11 2015, 11:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
kango
post Jul 11 2015, 11:59 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (biz2days @ Jul 11 2015, 07:31 AM) *
Hi just joined program seems a good program that everyone can afford
will be promoting and see results l joined thru the owners link as advised in his post

Thanks for joining my Team, clapping7.gif I sent your reward to your account

P.S. I am not the Owner

Mr. Frederick Spears of I Wanna Be Rich™ is the Admin,Owner, and C.E.O. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
frederickspears
post Jul 12 2015, 12:21 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

It's getting a lot of good feedback for the simplicity, plus what sets it apart from all the other resale sites is that second level of recurring income. It pays for itself once your first affiliate makes just one sale, afterwards it's all monthly recurring profits of unlimited width on 2 levels smile.gif

The downline stats in your back office keeps track of your personal affiliates so you can see who's promoting and who might be struggling, it's a nice little stat that enables a support system to help solidify your peeps wink.gif

Fun fun fun! Check out Kangos link for more info smile.gif

Frederick Spears

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 12 2015, 03:35 AM
Post #10

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

What a joke! This is nothing but an illegal gifting scam! thumbdown.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kango
post Jul 12 2015, 12:20 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Jul 12 2015, 03:35 AM) *

I guess my gifts are Illegal that I gave to my signups so far...Not! tongue4.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
frederickspears
post Jul 13 2015, 10:13 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Jul 12 2015, 03:35 AM) *

mmgcjm, your such a tool, lol.

Do everyone a favor and explain how you came to that conclusion so that we can see the extent of your education,
I need a good laugh so id really love to hear it smile.gif

Frederick

--------------------

+Quote Post
kango
post Jul 13 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #13

*** A CustomizeCash Memo - "CustomizeCash Update" From The Desk Of Our CEO Mr.Frederick Spears***

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying our new service and continue to grow it as much as some of our first members have smile.gif

I just wanted to let you all know ive updated our 'direct payments' page so that it now holds a $99 dollar payment link. This link enables each affiliate marketer to sell our entire content library and training materials in one quick swoop!

Visitors can now view our site and choose to either become a member for only $10 dollars a month in order to gain access to the the content library and training materials OR just outright buy them and never have to return wink.gif

This new method of content availability no longer pushes membership sales for our website, it pushes the 'discount of our product' that is available to members only smile.gif

wave.gif So to break it down if someone asks what you are selling you can tell them its a content library that consists of products, all the training materials they will ever need AND turnkey websites for ONLY $99 dollars . OR, they can simply become a member and receive unlimited access to everything for only $10 dollars a month.

All of our affiliate marketers receive 100% commissions on content sales and 50% commission on membership sales, resale of both is completely optional.

After speaking with a few people I noticed that we have alot of members who have no idea how to rebrand and or set up some of the turnkey websites, so for them Ill be adding another option to the members that will grant them a subdomain for personal use and resale.

On these sub domains I will host any of the turnkey websites for you, as well as change and modify content to your specifications while listing YOU as the only direct payment receiver.

Allow me a few days to get this set up, im trying to figure out if I have to do this manually OR if I can just write some code and make the majority of it automatic.

Thank you all again for becoming our first group of happy customize cash members, stick with the I Wanna Be Rich company and together WE will get there smile.gif

Cheers
Frederick Spears

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 14 2015, 02:59 AM
Post #14

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

QUOTE (frederickspears @ Jul 13 2015, 01:13 PM) *
mmgcjm, your such a tool, lol.

Do everyone a favor and explain how you came to that conclusion so that we can see the extent of your education,
I need a good laugh so id really love to hear it smile.gif

Frederick

I'd rather be a tool than a gifting scammer. You are a total joke! Only an IDIOT would buy the crap you are selling for $99. All of the garbage you are "selling" can be found free on the internet! But hey, when you're a gifting scammer, you'll try anything to make your "business" look legit!

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Jul 14 2015, 03:01 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
frederickspears
post Jul 14 2015, 08:14 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Jul 14 2015, 02:59 AM) *
I'd rather be a tool than a gifting scammer. You are a total joke! Only an IDIOT would buy the crap you are selling for $99. All of the garbage you are "selling" can be found free on the internet! But hey, when you're a gifting scammer, you'll try anything to make your "business" look legit!

That's it? Really? Lol.

Let's clear something up with one simple word, it has 9 letters so you might have to sound it out.

ARBITRAGE

When you say something can be found free what does that really mean? If someone has to spend time looking for it, time downloading it and then more time figuring out how to use it. Have you ever wasted you time? Of course you have, but you have more time to burn then the regular Joe wink.gif

On hundreds of occasions I've personally bought stuff that was free because I didn't want to waste my time trying to find it, so if free stuff is worth my money (as a smart business man) I'm going to resell it. This is something a regular tool wouldn't be able to understand which is why I'll break it down a little further wink.gif

One mans garbage is another man treasure, regardless of your uneducated personal opinion we have almost 2000 products to arbitrage out. Don't like the $99 dollar price tag? Get access for $10. Don't like the $10 dollar price Tag? Go spend countless hours trying to find the stuff, then countless hours sifting through it, then countless hours setting some of it up. Why? Because it's worth money! It makes money! It's easy money! Peoples time IS money!

We can start looking at a target market which is business oriented individuals who have (no idea this stuff exists). I still remember a few years back seeing an MMR website for the first time and wishing I had one too, I'm not the only person with these thoughts. This was fun and what got me hooked on marketing, I could find OR BUY a resale site with ready made product and turn a profit with it 'forever' smile.gif

So to sign this one off mmgcjm you are not my target market, you just aren't smart enough and its given you a tainted opinion of reality. You can cry scam all you want, point fingers and yell gifting until your are blue in your little smurf face. I didn't claim to have reinvent the wheel, I claimed to have an easy and legitimate way for people to make money online and have some fun doing it smile.gif

Frederick Spears

This post has been edited by frederickspears: Jul 14 2015, 08:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement