Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How To Create Paypal Account
FAIZANABBASI
post Sep 6 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 179,681

Hi im from pakistan I want to know is it possible to make paypal account in pakistan As im student so i dont have big money to invest in different programs I want to work on different free sites like my lot , mypage 5 but the problem is they all pay through paypal only because i think this is the best way to earn online when you have nothing to invest Any indian or pakistani who can give me some suggestions regarding online money making
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Ronei
post Oct 20 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 185,019

When you use paypal to pay for items online you can choose if you like to pay directly from your bank account or charge it to your credit card that you have on file with paypal. There is no fee to join or open an account.
There are three different accounts you can sign up with paypal:
Free personal account, for individual who use the paypal account to purchase things online. You can receive money from paypal instant transfer or e-check using personal account. There are no fees to receive money or to withdraw money.
If you sell goods online, there is a monthly receiving limit for personal account. You can upgrade your account to premier/ business account. Premier/ business account is for individual or business entity who sells items online. However with this account you pay fees to receive paypal instant transfer, e-check and payment funded by paypal balance.
You can create personal account to receive paypal instant transfer to avoid fees and create another premier/ business account to receive payment from your e-commerce store or Ebay auction.

Regards,

--------------------

+Quote Post
qadir5000
post Nov 16 2009, 01:30 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 179,863

There is no way to make Paypal account from Pakistan.
There are some ways but they are illegal and eventually once you start getting money you'll be asked for more information and verification and result would be your account banned and all money lost.
The only way for you is that if you have any relatives in Paypal accepted countries contact them and use there details to make an account.

Regards

--------------------
---- I Am What I Am ----

+Quote Post
invest8or
post Dec 9 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 184,307

Not known for Pakistan but for Indian some good opportunities in India.

--------------------
Good2Invest.com
Recommended High Return Investment Plans for Indian Investors

+Quote Post
saltish143
post Dec 16 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 178,183

QUOTE (FAIZANABBASI @ Sep 6 2009, 11:33 AM) *
Hi im from pakistan I want to know is it possible to make paypal account in pakistan As im student so i dont have big money to invest in different programs I want to work on different free sites like my lot , mypage 5 but the problem is they all pay through paypal only because i think this is the best way to earn online when you have nothing to invest Any indian or pakistani who can give me some suggestions regarding online money making

Paypal is not offering any services at the moment for Pakistani's and i don't think that they are going to offer these services to Pakistan in near future.

+Quote Post
papavapa
post Jan 12 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 194,728

paypal account is very easy and simple to open Edit Blog Link Removed

This post has been edited by snow66: Jan 13 2010, 06:39 AM

+Quote Post
digitaldollar
post Jan 20 2010, 05:34 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 195,669

No you cnt make an account in paypal if you from Pakistan. No service out there from Paypal.

--------------------
Get Free Gifts Like Xbox, IPhone, Ipod Just go there ---> Click Here

+Quote Post
topnotcher
post Feb 2 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 175,739

QUOTE (digitaldollar @ Jan 20 2010, 06:34 AM) *
No you cnt make an account in paypal if you from Pakistan. No service out there from Paypal.

yes i guess the country should support the paypal , i have many friends from bangladesh and their too paypal is not valid .. so if the country is not supported no way to make a paypal account mate

thanks

+Quote Post
mitchellpk123
post Jun 23 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 222,607

PayPal is a popular way to buy and sell online. While it was originally used for eBay shopping,You can follow this steps.

Step 1: Go to Paypal.com
Step 2: Enter your information such as email, name, address, password and phone number.
Step 3: Enter your bank account information to allow transfers from your bank account to and from PayPal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
keyboardboy1
post Jul 20 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 228,174

Just register in paypall site.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rzahir101
post Jul 22 2010, 07:48 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 227,856

For paypal account ---visa card, master card, credit card etc. --any one of them is essential.

--------------------

+Quote Post
soomania900
post May 4 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 306,491

Go to Paypal.com
Enter your information such as email, name, address, password and phone number.
Enter your bank account information to allow transfers from your bank account to and from PayPal.

--------------------

+Quote Post
srjasfer
post Sep 18 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 192,646

QUOTE (FAIZANABBASI @ Sep 6 2009, 11:33 AM) *

The safe way is to ask friends or relatives to accept your payment and transfer it whom you want to. The fraud ways are risky. You will be cought exactly wqhen you have accumulated some money. Then to lose it it will cost you dearly

--------------------

+Quote Post
BllAcKsHaDoW
post Dec 31 2011, 05:13 PM
Post #14

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 318,708

Pakistan is not supported by Paypal , only Alertpay supported i guess smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
marriba
post Jan 4 2012, 09:37 AM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 384,297

QUOTE (topnotcher @ Feb 2 2010, 01:34 AM) *
yes i guess the country should support the paypal , i have many friends from bangladesh and their too paypal is not valid .. so if the country is not supported no way to make a paypal account mate

thanks

When you want use paypal to pay for items online you can choose www.pkpay.1x.net

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement