Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Comment My Post Sticky/section, views should turn into feedback when asked nicely :)
yannils
post Jun 25 2010, 04:29 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 153,026

Hello all , I wonder if there could be a comment my post section/ sticky. It is one thing to glance over a program thread and move on to the next one, I do find it a bit more odd where one gets some views from his headline , asks people to tell him what they think of his idea and gets nothing.... If it's good let him know , if there's a major flaw do likewise so he may work on it.

I gather it is fair to say that only a select few profit from what's already out there so why not try to find new ways?

It would not be a programs thread but more like " I thought about this tell me what you think"

People could post the headline of their thread along with the direct link to it saying I need comments on this post after a certain span ...... say something like 3days and /or 20 views without a response. That way the "out of the box" thinkers could get some feedback.

Yann
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

realist
post Jun 26 2010, 04:37 AM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 145,079

I agree it's good when members do take the time to read other's messages and if appropriate make the effort to respond. That's how we encourage fresh ideas.

But of course members can only ask and hope that there will be a response.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement