Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Posting Guidelines:

All MLM / Referral / Network Marketing / Direct Selling Programs belong here. These programs utilize a direct selling method in which independent-agents serve as distributors of goods or services. Programs listed in this section must offer a tangible product or service where commission is earned based on sale of the product/service (as well as commissions on the sales revenue of the downline distributors). These commissions must be earned from the sale of the product/service and not just a specified daily percentage.

* NO promotion or advertising allowed in this section.
* DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
* DO NOT Announce programs before the program's website is able to accept sign-ups from potential members.
* DO NOT post splash pages or capture pages that do not give any information on the program.
* DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
* If you start a thread for a FEEDER program, you must mention the primary program in the first post of the thread.
* DO a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread may be deleted without notice:

Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: Investment Plan - Payment Processors

DISCLAIMER: MMG does not research the programs discussed here and is not responsible for ensuring that any of these programs are still operating as claimed. Please use caution and read each respective thread thoroughly and research each opportunity before making any spending decisions. These programs can be extremely risky and could be outlawed in your country.Any Advertisement you see on MMG is only an ad, and has NOT been verified for legitimacy. Please Be Very Careful, The Internet is full of scams. We do not Invest in, or vouch for any program. Use extreme caution!

53 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Coingeneration - Coingeneration.com
kiemtien365
post Apr 26 2013, 05:01 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 483,710

Today I would like to introduce you to a program that automatically make money, just hang the money.

It is hung on a computer program
Who vps is more enriching to okay hanging

The program called Digital Generation

Some information about the Digital Generation:

1. 0 min pay, and pay via LR. Every 5 seconds you will increase the balance of $ 0.0001. But if the machine is going to increase even more delicious

2. The server will update the balance and 12pm daily.
For example you get 1.2 $ on 24.04.2013, on 25.04.2013 to 12pm you reach $ 2.0, the server will update both your balance is $ 1.2 and you can withdraw. (It only updates the balance on 24/04, and the amount achieved in 25/04 will be updated on 26/04)

3. This is an investment program to buy thread, you get 1 free up joining thread, each thread $ 50

First ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
After registration you down and install programs

--------------------
Sky: Dr.Tomle
Gmail: Kiemtien365.com@gmail.com
Mysite: Kiemtien365.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

spekas
post Apr 29 2013, 01:18 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 481,671

What are the payment options?

How to know if we will not pay more for electricity bill than we earn monthly?

Who are the guys behind this opportunity?

--------------------
Genesis - Business for everyone. Revenue share based on product/service sales. Big Vision. Fill in correct info when joining. Join Here

+Quote Post
helenp141q
post May 8 2013, 03:26 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 512,751

i don't think he coin scam, this is my new proof :
[img]http://nw0.upanh.com/b1.s37.d2/23290e3a547e277bf9e10e74ae852272_55432850.up12.jpg?rand=0.6942977778249756
Edit: hijack

This post has been edited by Hula: May 12 2013, 04:04 AM

+Quote Post
CJNERO
post May 12 2013, 02:26 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 509,046

This post has been edited by Hula: May 12 2013, 04:05 AM

+Quote Post
douglawson
post May 12 2013, 03:47 AM
Post #5

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (CJNERO @ May 12 2013, 11:26 AM) *

HIJACKING IS NOT ALLOWED diablo.gif

This post has been edited by Hula: May 12 2013, 04:05 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
beantc
post May 12 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 513,195

Proof new

This post has been edited by beantc: May 12 2013, 06:59 PM

+Quote Post
beantc
post May 12 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Proof today (13/5/2013)

+Quote Post
Paulsailor
post May 13 2013, 01:18 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 454,583

Is the commission money based on the amount of time one stays logged on the internet?

I mean is the stated commission intended for a 24 hour period, assuming your PC is online for 24 hours straight, so if one stays online for "only" 12 hours he gets 50% commission or does one still get his commission even if he's online a few hours a day?

+Quote Post
beantc
post May 13 2013, 08:33 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Proof 14/5/2013

+Quote Post
Paulsailor
post May 14 2013, 05:18 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 454,583

QUOTE (Paulsailor @ May 13 2013, 11:18 AM) *
Is the commission money based on the amount of time one stays logged on the internet?

I mean is the stated commission intended for a 24 hour period, assuming your PC is online for 24 hours straight, so if one stays online for "only" 12 hours he gets 50% commission or does one still get his commission even if he's online a few hours a day?

I asked a simple question over 24 hours ago and no answer...

I think I'll stay away from this program...

+Quote Post
kennybaddy
post May 26 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 513,786

You can earn $1 a day by doing NOTHING

How does it work?
You likely already have programs like Windows Media Player, FireFox and Microsoft Office. Our Program isn't different than any other program. Its as easy to install as any other program and its completely harmless. The program works automatically, and will not interfere with other programs at all. It also won't bother you with annoying pop-ups. You won't even notice a difference in your computer's performance after you install our program. In fact the only thing you will notice because of our program is the increased size of your wallet.

Will your software harm my computer?
Our software is completely harmless. You can check this with any anti-virus program you wish. Our program will fit normally into the processor queue, it will not effect your overall system performance. In effect the program works independently, preforms only one specific function, which is to use your computers spare processing power as a chain of computers all working towards a single goal. By using distributed processing we are able to increase processing efficiency. This makes our super-computer one of the most powerful in the world, of a type not found elsewhere in the world.

What is a Thread?
Before starting any process, its required to place it in a predefined Thread. For example, immediately after you turn on your computer you start a Thread that allows your computer to preform specific tasks, such as go on the internet, and view files and videos. Modern processors have a huge amount of possibilities, including the huge potential to create powerful Threads, most of which go unused because PC owners have no need for them. We propose that you allow us to use your processor's unused potential, which we will be happy to pay you for.

Our super computer works on the basis of multithreading. Multithreading allows for processor's to be working on several Threads at once, processing them in parallel. This enables modern processors to either be ultra efficient, as processing tasks are divided into smaller threads. This also allows them to efficiently solve complicated algorithms.

How many Threads can I run?
The number of Threads you can run is directly related to the ability of your computer to run them, and of course how many you actually want to run. If your PC can run up to 10 Threads, then you can run that many. At this time there are no restrictions on the number of Threads you can run.

Do I need to be connected to the internet while the program is running?
It's absolutely required. The processing that your computer preforms need to be shared with other machines, otherwise distributed processing doesn't work.

Where can I see how much work my PC has preformed?
You can see all the statistics about how much work your computer has done on your account page.

This post has been edited by ebusiness: May 26 2013, 10:23 PM
Reason for edit: reflink removed - topics merged

+Quote Post
stacy532
post May 26 2013, 09:36 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 286,945

everytime i try to run this program it does this crap...

also it looks like it can be free but to run more threads at once u pay a fee?

--------------------
WORLDWIDESOLUTIONZ weekly income , 16 plus months online
MY FAV PTC averaging 0.80 daily 100% free . paying since 2009
SHOWYOURLINKS uses payza.stp.ego.advertise and revenue share. hot new program

+Quote Post
kennybaddy
post May 26 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 513,786

QUOTE (stacy532 @ May 26 2013, 10:36 PM) *
everytime i try to run this program it does this crap...

also it looks like it can be free but to run more threads at once u pay a fee?

That never happen to be, i have window 8, i5 processor, 6gb ram.

+Quote Post
evkaz
post May 26 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 495,472

The Legend there is beautiful. Well. But...
You write:

Today the project is prepared to expand the borders of possibility, give humanity a chance to rapidly progress forward, finance innovative developments, and support cutting edge and practical scientific work

Who or that there is source of the financing? You pay us our earnings and pay scientifically-practical work thereof source?
That will, when we shall believe you and quiet down? You let in in its exhibit virus and all computers выдадут you whole our secret information? Or you will attack the sites other project from your exhibits in our computer?
But afterwards us shall block on all рессурсах for sending out спама?
If you there is honored command why you have not pointed to put your histories of the formation of the business: who you, than concerned with, what projects are executed already?

+Quote Post
stacy532
post May 26 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 286,945

QUOTE (kennybaddy @ May 27 2013, 12:38 AM) *
That never happen to be, i have window 8, i5 processor, 6gb ram.

it never tells me the minimum requirements i use windows xp pro and ill never upgrade that ... some ask why it works and is simple as hell to me windows 8 looks like a cell phone screen ...lol

--------------------
WORLDWIDESOLUTIONZ weekly income , 16 plus months online
MY FAV PTC averaging 0.80 daily 100% free . paying since 2009
SHOWYOURLINKS uses payza.stp.ego.advertise and revenue share. hot new program

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

53 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement