Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

• No promotion, links, or advertising allowed except in your signature
  • Do not start any topics without substance or purpose
  • No "PM me for more info" type of posts (This is a discussion forum so if you can't discuss it here, it doesn't belong here)

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My First Clickbank Sale After 10 Days
eunette143
post Apr 30 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 511,718

Starting affiliate marketing is really hard but once you get used to it, you can easily make $10 - $100 a day. I always buy online products before and it was all worth it because it made me learn different methods. My favorite method is to make review sites of a certain product in which I buy the product and give a good review. After making this review sites, I make a little bit seo so I can rank well on search engines especially for google. My highest sale that I made is $137 in one day and it was easy as taking candy from a baby. Thanks to clickbank and I really appreciated their support.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

the1world
post Apr 30 2013, 04:17 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 389,315

Congratulations good start

--------------------

+Quote Post
binarytradings
post May 3 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 512,136

QUOTE (the1world @ Apr 30 2013, 04:17 AM) *
Congratulations good start

Great job, Keep it up and do more to generate bigger money

--------------------
I Make $1000 a Day =>Copy My Simple Method That Made Me $1000 a day!

+Quote Post
sasa4m
post May 28 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 316,012

congratulation , i hope to make the same

--------------------

+Quote Post
ResidualIncome
post Jun 9 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 515,839

A cool technique is to find a ClickBank product that you are able to sell on a regular basis... Whether you come up with some PPC ads that convert or build up an authority site that gets traffic that converts.

Then, once you are selling a hand full of ClickBank products every day, create your own product to replace the affiliate profit and start selling your own product! smile.gif Then you make closer to 100% commissions!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Jun 22 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #6

joinkai.com
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 191,798

I remember my first experience selling a Clickbank product. I was excited about my first sale and then that person asked for refund like 7 weeks in. It was frustrating to say the least.

--------------------
FREE TRIAL Marketing System for ANY COMPANY - CLICK HERE

+Quote Post
0wensm042
post Jun 22 2013, 06:00 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 517,021

Outstanding performance man. Now lets make 2 sales in one day smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
GoldexBronze
post Jul 12 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,252

Great Job, I just starting Clickbank

+Quote Post
123energy
post Aug 10 2013, 11:11 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 522,420

QUOTE (eunette143 @ Apr 30 2013, 10:43 AM) *
Starting affiliate marketing is really hard but once you get used to it, you can easily make $10 - $100 a day. I always buy online products before and it was all worth it because it made me learn different methods. My favorite method is to make review sites of a certain product in which I buy the product and give a good review. After making this review sites, I make a little bit seo so I can rank well on search engines especially for google. My highest sale that I made is $137 in one day and it was easy as taking candy from a baby. Thanks to clickbank and I really appreciated their support.

Gig up Man!! Great job if you could start to make money with a website so quickly! SEO and Google is a nightmare these days!!
Keep Up the good work!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel514
post Aug 18 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 523,255

Congratulations! Now it's time to scale up! :D

--------------------
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE - $100,000 GUARANTEED COACHING - GET A 30-DAY TRIAL NOW

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post Aug 29 2013, 11:59 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

QUOTE (eunette143 @ Apr 30 2013, 01:43 AM) *

Are you still earning from clickbank bro, and can a blog be used as a review site and still make that amount of cash daily. I also sell product s online and make money daily but never that amount! I would really love to learn what you do...

--------------------

+Quote Post
iRoronoa
post Sep 7 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 525,358

Good job, keep the good work up!
Another great thing to do is product launch reviews, basically there are couple sites where product launches are announced.

--------------------

+Quote Post
fionagrayau
post Sep 10 2013, 05:16 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 482,340

Hi, I have been using Clickbank since January 2012, I haven't made much sales even though I have promoted them on my own site and using media. The reason why I am writing is because I want to learn more, learn more about affiliating. I have a mild intellectual impairment so I am pretty slow at finding out the processes, I don't yet have any referrals, I don't know how to get them. How did you promote yours to get the sales going?

--------------------
[url http://fispromotingproducts.webs.com"]http://fispromotingproducts.webs.com] Fi's Promoting Products [/url]

Trick Photography by Evan Sharboneau
[url http://http://fionagraya.djqpon.hop.clickbank.net] Amazing Photography by Evan Sharboneau[/url]

+Quote Post
ShadowWolf
post Sep 15 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 522,222

QUOTE (eunette143 @ Apr 30 2013, 01:43 AM) *

If you've used a product before, then you know whether or not it's worth buying. And, people are looking for those reviews online. There is no reason you should not post about your own experience with the product. This helps others and if it makes you a little bit of money on the side, then that's just a nice bonus.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Proseo
post Sep 18 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 526,431

Big Congrats man! Add some video marketing if you havent done so already ... Target long tail buyers keywords for easy ranking you can scale it up to 200 bucks a day easily! kicking.gif

--------------------
Please read MMG rules for signatures

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement