Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> Forum Guidelines:

• No promotion, links, or advertising allowed except in your signature
  • Do not start any topics without substance or purpose
  • No "PM me for more info" type of posts (This is a discussion forum so if you can't discuss it here, it doesn't belong here)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Clickbank Doesn't Work - Nor Does Any Other Affiliate Deal For Me
PatriotStef
post Feb 24 2015, 08:21 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 145,028

Hello,

Let's see.... let's just start with Clickbank and Amazon presently:

1 CLICKBANK product with a high gravity: Impressions = 48,180..... Clicks = 381..... Sales = ZILCH
1 CLICKBANK product with a high gravity: Impressions = 5,174..... Clicks = 20..... Sales = ZILCH
1 AMAZON product (XBOX console): Impressions 17,226..... Clicks = 23..... sales = ZILCH

Ommmm.... what gives? They see the ad and click on it on their own volition... I don't have a website or blog and the ad just takes them to the affiliate link..... I reiterate, what's going on?

Thank you much
PS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

itdaica95
post Jul 24 2015, 12:08 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 574,146

tick here will try, this one does not know well are participating not respected

--------------------

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post Jul 28 2015, 02:23 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

QUOTE (PatriotStef @ Feb 24 2015, 09:21 AM) *
Hello,

1 CLICKBANK product with a high gravity: Impressions = 48,180..... Clicks = 381..... Sales = ZILCH
1 CLICKBANK product with a high gravity: Impressions = 5,174..... Clicks = 20..... Sales = ZILCH
1 AMAZON product (XBOX console): Impressions 17,226..... Clicks = 23..... sales = ZILCH

Ommmm.... what gives? They see the ad and click on it on their own volition... I don't have a website or blog and the ad just takes them to the affiliate link..... I reiterate, what's going on?

Thank you much
PS

Did you promote straight to your sales page or to a capture page then direct the buyer from their?

The only time where I see a direct approach work for clickbank is trough banner ads other wise, using a capture page is ideal when promoting clickbank products.. Its just a given and proven fact that a higher percentage of buyers makes a purchase on there second visit..

--------------------

+Quote Post
frederickspears
post Jul 30 2015, 07:55 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 504,976

QUOTE (PatriotStef @ Feb 24 2015, 08:21 AM) *
Hello,

Thank you much
PS

What's happening is that you are getting 'price checkers' and browsers.

For these kind of sales you need a capture page for each individual item. What I used to do was buy the product myself, then resell it to the list at 25% or 50% of its original value (no refunds).

Frederick Spears

--------------------

+Quote Post
coolaij12
post Aug 3 2015, 11:36 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 574,942

QUOTE (PatriotStef @ Feb 24 2015, 08:21 AM) *
Hello,

Thank you much
PS

You see you need to target right keywords. Like buyer keywords, ex- <product name> review, buy <product name> etc.... and I know that Clickbank works bcos I earned money from Clickbank. I have proof. So bid on buyer keywords and remove other keywords.

--------------------
Amila Jayathissa,
www.amilajayathissa.com
See How Google Works I Cracked it !!!

+Quote Post
gsstars
post Aug 19 2015, 01:35 AM
Post #6

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 572,626

Hi, Nowaday buyer getting smarter and smarter, don't ever think you can make money just by sending them to your affiliate link, it might work for short term (IF you are lucky), but 95% of times you are just wasting your time and money!

You need to always send them to your website or landing page, capture their email address and then presell them BEFORE you sent them to your offer. If you just send them straight to the offer, you are like gambling and hope that you will hit the jackpot.

Make money online is long term and required strategy to make it work. Those people that make tons of money from CLickBank know what they are doing and they all have their own strategy.

My personal advice, NEVER send people to your affiliate link straight!!! If not you are throwing your money into the sea!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mcjohn
post Sep 17 2015, 04:24 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 578,221

Hi,
You have only 3 reasons can do this problem :
1- The cost of product clickbank is very expensive
2- The landing page or the squeeze page is bad showed from visitors
3- Your backlink affiliate have a bad description

Good luck smile.gif

+Quote Post
netprofit4u
post Sep 23 2015, 01:26 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 172,880

I believe that another major key to possible Clickbank or Amazon Affiliate success is to not market or advertise to other Internet Marketers!!

Most or All of them are already Clickbank or Amazon Affiliates, or they were probably affiliates previously, so they are not good prospects!!

Therefore, in order to have your best chance for success, you must market and/or advertise outside of the Internet Marketing circle to the average person who may be a beginner at work at home opportunities, products, services, etc.

Of course, there are many other marketing variables involved for you to consider.

I hope this one piece of advise helps.

This post has been edited by netprofit4u: Sep 23 2015, 01:34 AM

+Quote Post
forexrated
post Nov 4 2015, 10:27 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 583,647

You dont need a blog or landing page to hit it bit with clickbank. Youtube with cloaked domain names or even free cloaked links still brings in the sales for me

+Quote Post
Sarah White
post Apr 19 2016, 09:23 AM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 592,098

Clickbank for sure works. I make over $100 per day with it. You just have to know how to get traffic to your links. I will leave the program that guided me below. It really helps to have some knowledge about affiliate marketing in order to start making sales. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Affiliate Program Training Here

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement