Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Circumnews - Circumnews.com, Paid to Read Articles, $2 per article read, free to join
MoreMoola
post Nov 11 2013, 07:42 AM
Post #1

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 483,540

I am not admin:

CircumNews company is an agency which presents current information from leading world's mass media.

Our clients are news sites owners, who want to increase amounts of readers and raise a rating of their sites.

Read the news, get current information from our site and earn from $2 to $5 for every written piece of news.

Also there is a referral program for this site. Spread your referral link in social networks and get $9 for every involved partner and get 10% from his everyday earnings.

Our system of bonuses and payments permits you go get a regular income on our site.

The site is free to join and seems very busy and slow. They are for USA and UK members only. Minimum withdrawal is $100 and you can select to be paid by PayPal or Payza.

Good luck!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Mikeco12
post Nov 11 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 137,576

MoorMoola,

Thought I would check this out but the website won't open... it just takes me to a page that says - Failed??

QUOTE (MoreMoola @ Nov 11 2013, 09:42 AM) *
I am not admin:

CircumNews company is an agency which presents current information from leading world's mass media.

Our clients are news sites owners, who want to increase amounts of readers and raise a rating of their sites.

Read the news, get current information from our site and earn from $2 to $5 for every written piece of news.

Also there is a referral program for this site. Spread your referral link in social networks and get $9 for every involved partner and get 10% from his everyday earnings.

Our system of bonuses and payments permits you go get a regular income on our site.

The site is free to join and seems very busy and slow. They are for USA and UK members only. Minimum withdrawal is $100 and you can select to be paid by PayPal or Payza.

Good luck!

--------------------
The MikeCO Kid - Insider Report!

WORLDWIDE SOLUTIONZ - My Favorite online Business!
Dublin Cryptorium Limited - Long Term program dealing with the Mining of Bitcoins!

+Quote Post
MoreMoola
post Nov 11 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 483,540

QUOTE (Mikeco12 @ Nov 11 2013, 09:54 AM) *
MoorMoola,

Thought I would check this out but the website won't open... it just takes me to a page that says - Failed??

Yes, I know. Just keep trying from time to time and you will get it. Now the withdrawal minimum is something like $300 or $350 I noticed today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
webbiznz1
post Nov 19 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 531,506

Hi MoreMoola
I couldn't PM you , but the site that I found is a www.dailyadclick.com
Highly recommended!!!

Thanks
Dave

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement