Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cashmagnet - Income4bigplayers.com, Master Resell Rights Software Reseller Package
6figcoach
post May 2 2012, 07:22 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 262,990

Let me explain how this works:

I sell a huge (actually it's phenomenally big) collection of unlimited target market traffic software packages, scripts and e-books plus much more. Every customer that buys from me, also pays me a monthly subscription for access to the download area which is constantly being updated with new products.

Simple enough so far?

But most of the products I sell also come with resell rights, which means my customers can then re-sell them on to other people themselves if they so choose.

Now this is nothing new. There are many sites that sell products that come with resell rights, and they very often provide website templates with which to sell them. But this is never as easy as it sounds.

For you to resell any of these normal products, you will have to buy a domain name and web host server. You have to upload the html code of the site to your server. You have to change the html code to match your details and payment information. You have to set up a payment gateway, you have to administer the site, ensure the products get delivered, and you have to deal with all customer care issues and technical problems.

In short, you would be running your own business, but it would be a great headache for you if you're not very experienced.

Visit www.Income4BigPlayers.com

So now here's my solution:

This is my website, from which I sell my products and subscription. But the payment button at the bottom is NOT mine.......................

IT'S YOUR'S!

Yes you read that correctly!

I run this website, I look after it, I answer all the questions from it, I deal with all the after sales care, I deal with all the technical issues and product delivery...............but I don't make any money from it!!!!!

All the money goes to you!

When a customer buys the products, you get the money; 100% of it

And what's more, you never have to pay me any sort of "rent" or "fee" for this privilege. I give you this opportunity as a free gift. You're never tied in to any sort of obligation with me. I simply give this incredible bonus as a gift to any person who buys the products from this site.

This is probably the first and only time you've ever seen anything like this which is entirely beneficial to you. I get absolutely nothing whatsoever out of this at any stage.

There genuinely is nothing in it for me.

NOT convinced? Visit www.Income4BigPlayers.com

Warmest Regards & Bigger Paychecks,

Jerry Gonzalez

This post has been edited by 6figcoach: May 2 2012, 07:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement