Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cantbeatfree - Cantbeatfree.net
gnorwood
post Dec 27 2011, 12:28 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 381,441

trying to get some more referrals for this great gpt i have used it for 6 months and always get paid on time from it. would really like it if you could use my referral i need to get a new car http://www.cantbeatfree.net/members/regist...p?ref=gnorwood7
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

gnorwood
post Dec 28 2011, 11:07 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 381,441

QUOTE (gnorwood @ Dec 27 2011, 04:28 PM) *
trying to get some more referrals for this great gpt i have used it for 6 months and always get paid on time from it. would really like it if you could use my referral i need to get a new car http://www.cantbeatfree.net/members/regist...p?ref=gnorwood7

also if you need some help just message me

+Quote Post
drophaep
post Mar 2 2012, 01:48 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 407,324

I signed up under you and tried this site for a little while, just long enough for a $5 reward.

Payment takes about 10 to 12 days.

Not to threadcrap, but the site it pretty unspectacular. I'd give it a rating of "OK" except that the other users are horrible. There's a little chat box that the older members use to harass the newbies. If you do use this site, remember to close the chatbox, it'll just piss you off. If you actually get something to credit, everyone accuses you of cheating. When you cash out for the first time, people start name calling. No, seriously, this 3rd grade nonsense happens, and not just with me. I hadn't even chatted at all, so it's not like I gave anyone reason to dislike me.

I can only assume that it's pretty rare for people to cash out and for offers to actually credit. What's funny is that the owner of the site comes on occasionally and everyone starts kissing tail and playing nice. Ugh, such gross, rude users.

So, yeah, if you don't want a dozen people calling you a cheater and a liar for no damn reason, avoid this site.

This post has been edited by drophaep: Mar 2 2012, 01:57 AM

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement