Five Questions to Answer Before You Build Your Website
Laying the foundation of your site by answering five basic questions prior to building your site will allow you to develop an online presence that meets your business goals and encourages visitors to return to your site time after time. The five questions to be answered are:
1) Who is your target audience?
2) What are the objectives of your website?
3) What does a visitor expect from your site?
4) What do you want the visitor to leave with, and
5) Why should a visitor return to your site?