QUOTE (SutharsanY @ Feb 18 2012, 11:54 AM)
Noooo, This is just a drama.
BucksTwister = MiniFlowbot
Cheapo Scammers !
Email I got from our miniflobot extended family, I wonder how this twister got my email addy (skip to ze end):
What is BUCKSTWISTER?
BUCKSTWISTER is a single-line matrix investment pool. When the Investment Pool reaches an amount greater than or equal to what the top person needs to be paid off, the person at the top gets paid and the next person moves up.
- You purchase a share for $20.00 and your funds are placed into the Investment Pool.
- Your spend makes its way to the top position at #1.
- Once the Investment Pool reaches equal to what you are due to cycle, you will be paid $40.00 (you have made a profit of $20.00)But 40% of your total amount will be re-invested automatically at the same time when you cycled out.Remaining 60% goes to your e-wallet and you can withdraw them at any time.
- You will then be removed from the top position and the second person in the line will be moved up to replace you at the top and 40% of your amount auto reinvest in the line.
It is possible to cycle many times a day with the right amount of promotion and Teamwork.
We have 3 payment processors(LibertyReserve,AlertPay,MoneyBooker)which you can use for add funds and also for withdraw.Main feature of line is that you can buy position from any payment processor and you will place in same line
You need no computer education. Our site is made to be extremely user friendly for even the most novice of computer users. We have designed our system to best suit you. You need a minimum of $20.00 on your AlertPay,LibertyReserve or MoneyBooker account to start. Payments are made 100% automatically to your e-wallet after cycled out you can withdraw your funds at any time!
Why Choose BUCKSTWISTER?
- Verified By AlertPay,LibertyReserve & MoneyBooker
- No paperwork
- 100% Instant And Automatic Payments into your e-wallet
- Top Quality Customer Support
- 40% Automatic Re-Invest Feature
- 4 levels of Refer Commission
- 2% ref commission
Our system is in Pre-Launch . We have tested all features . We have 3 payment Processor AlertPay , LibertyReserve or MoneyBooker . And we have Auto reinvest System . We have Dedicated Server , 24 hour support System , trusted by Comodo positive SSL. 256 bit encrypted . We have DDOS free Server .http://www.buckstealer.com/ <<<<< Edited by alsoranmike
(If any one want To advertise his web ask us we will advertise for him and the money which we get from this we will use that to Push the lines Thanks )
Contact At Admin@miniflowbot.com
This post has been edited by alsoranmike: Feb 18 2012, 08:06 AM