Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bubblews - Bubblews.com, Get Paid To Post /25$ paypal
kasbrick
post Nov 14 2012, 04:32 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 493,891

The Bubblews community is a patent pending system that enables our users to enjoy our community (without a cost) and share in the ad revenue growth. In fact our revenue model is simple: We split the ad revenue we make off each post with the author 50/50. You will get paid for every view, comment, like/dislike and social media share that your posts gather. Write Your World. Speak Freely. Join the movement. The time of not sharing revenue with the very people who create your content is OVER! Bubblews.

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=50a441ef6d22a6.42514000

You get paid 0.01$ per view in every article (you can create 10 per day) and you get 0.01$ for every like or comment

the minimum payment is 25$ via paypal

This post has been edited by ebusiness: Apr 28 2013, 11:59 AM
Reason for edit: blog link removed
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mohsomani
post Nov 14 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 493,794

QUOTE (kasbrick @ Nov 15 2012, 07:02 AM) *
The Bubblews community is a patent pending system that enables our users to enjoy our community (without a cost) and share in the ad revenue growth. In fact our revenue model is simple: We split the ad revenue we make off each post with the author 50/50. You will get paid for every view, comment, like/dislike and social media share that your posts gather. Write Your World. Speak Freely. Join the movement. The time of not sharing revenue with the very people who create your content is OVER! Bubblews.

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=50a441ef6d22a6.42514000

You get paid 0.01$ per view in every article (you can create 10 per day) and you get 0.01$ for every like or comment

the minimum payment is 25$ via paypal

oh yes i have joined this site and it looks really legit one...hope this site remains for a long term..its a good way to earn by our articles..
thanks.

This post has been edited by ebusiness: Apr 28 2013, 12:00 PM

--------------------
Signature removed by MMG staff. Please check the rules.

+Quote Post
leandrud
post Apr 15 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 510,279

QUOTE (mohsomani @ Nov 14 2012, 11:26 PM) *
oh yes i have joined this site and it looks really legit one...hope this site remains for a long term..its a good way to earn by our articles..
thanks.

only small amounts pays $ 25 incluidng. Higher amounts not paid. Last time I asked for a payment of 77 dollars 5 days ago. I did not pay it, nor had the good sense to tell me why

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement