Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Posting Guidelines:

All GPT (Get Paid To) sites are listed here; Paid to Click, Paid to Read, Paid to Write, etc. The exception is “Paid to Post” forums, which are not allowed on MMG. A GPT program pays you to do a task such as clicking links or a similar assignment, and payment is always based on the quantity of completed tasks. It is NOT a program that requires an investment and pays a return based on that amount.

DO NOT post any GPT post forums here
NO promotion or advertising allowed in this section.
DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.
DO NOT Announce programs before the program's website is able to accept sign-ups from potential members.
DO NOT Place referral links in topic titles or descriptions.
DO a >Search< before you announce a new program!

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread may be deleted without notice:

Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: Payment Details

DISCLAIMER: MMG does not research the programs discussed here and is not responsible for ensuring that any of these programs are still operating as claimed. Please use caution and read each respective thread thoroughly and research each opportunity before making any spending decisions. These programs can be extremely risky and could be outlawed in your country.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bubblews - Bubblews.com, Get Paid To Post /25$ paypal
kasbrick
post Nov 14 2012, 04:32 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 493,891

The Bubblews community is a patent pending system that enables our users to enjoy our community (without a cost) and share in the ad revenue growth. In fact our revenue model is simple: We split the ad revenue we make off each post with the author 50/50. You will get paid for every view, comment, like/dislike and social media share that your posts gather. Write Your World. Speak Freely. Join the movement. The time of not sharing revenue with the very people who create your content is OVER! Bubblews.

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=50a441ef6d22a6.42514000

You get paid 0.01$ per view in every article (you can create 10 per day) and you get 0.01$ for every like or comment

the minimum payment is 25$ via paypal

This post has been edited by ebusiness: Apr 28 2013, 11:59 AM
Reason for edit: blog link removed
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mohsomani
post Nov 14 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 493,794

QUOTE (kasbrick @ Nov 15 2012, 07:02 AM) *
The Bubblews community is a patent pending system that enables our users to enjoy our community (without a cost) and share in the ad revenue growth. In fact our revenue model is simple: We split the ad revenue we make off each post with the author 50/50. You will get paid for every view, comment, like/dislike and social media share that your posts gather. Write Your World. Speak Freely. Join the movement. The time of not sharing revenue with the very people who create your content is OVER! Bubblews.

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=50a441ef6d22a6.42514000

You get paid 0.01$ per view in every article (you can create 10 per day) and you get 0.01$ for every like or comment

the minimum payment is 25$ via paypal

oh yes i have joined this site and it looks really legit one...hope this site remains for a long term..its a good way to earn by our articles..
thanks.

This post has been edited by ebusiness: Apr 28 2013, 12:00 PM

--------------------
Signature removed by MMG staff. Please check the rules.

+Quote Post
leandrud
post Apr 15 2013, 12:13 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 510,279

QUOTE (mohsomani @ Nov 14 2012, 11:26 PM) *
oh yes i have joined this site and it looks really legit one...hope this site remains for a long term..its a good way to earn by our articles..
thanks.

only small amounts pays $ 25 incluidng. Higher amounts not paid. Last time I asked for a payment of 77 dollars 5 days ago. I did not pay it, nor had the good sense to tell me why

+Quote Post
hungpro576
post Aug 2 2014, 02:55 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 554,705

Hi all members.
Surely you must know websites bubblews.com
Yes, it's the website that allow to make money simple and easy.
You write thread in English. And people who like and comment and view your post, you will give 0.01$ ( 1 like = 1 comment = 1 view = 0.01$ ).
You sit in front of your computer 2 - 3 hours in 1 days. You will give 10$ - 15$ ( Very much ).
All you must do is like and follow to other users. Then they will like and follow you smile.gif
My payment proof :

Yes, you can see.
I will update new proof.

* Note :
You must wait 30 - 40 days and then you will get paid after you redeem.
Min pay is 50$.
And the fee in the site = 0.0$ :D

But if you want to save your time. Contact me the yahoo : nqhung2014@yahoo.com
I sell all tool bubblews.
Auto like ( for others and they will back to like your post ) + auto follow : 46$
Auto bot view ( very safe, not the free online tool ) : 120$.

I'm sure if you follow the rule : don't copy, don't spam. They will pay you :D
Combined with my software, I am sure you will add more income

This post has been edited by Uncle Awesome: Aug 2 2014, 03:02 AM

+Quote Post
Alilacan
post Aug 2 2014, 09:01 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 552,766

It happens some sites using selective payment "option". But I think I'll give it a chance smile.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement