Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines

Please keep all discussion pertaining to a particular site in the same thread. Do not start a new topic if there is already a thread posted for that site.

Please do NOT post personal blog sites here.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Blogging
Jossey
post May 4 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 184,427

Hey MMg members

I wanted to start blog marketing but I have no idea what do write or how to start

can you guys help me by giving me ideas and telling me what to write and how to start ?

any help will be appreciated

thank you all in advance

Jossey

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Uncle Awesome
post May 4 2010, 04:17 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97,520

Blog marketing as in what? Are you trying to market products via blog entries, or do you mean you want to market your blog to get traffic?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jossey
post May 4 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

QUOTE (Uncle Awesome @ May 4 2010, 03:17 PM) *
Blog marketing as in what? Are you trying to market products via blog entries, or do you mean you want to market your blog to get traffic?

well , I'm not sure whether it is this or that
because I'm new to this blogging stuff
that's why I'm asking

so , can you help ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
leighla10
post May 10 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 207,387

There is nothing wrong to be new to something. I think everybody have ever been there. Maybe you can start with identifying what do you want. Why do you want to make a blog? And Uncle's question is quite simple. Do you want to make a blog to promote products you are selling or do you want to promote the blog itself to get more traffic?

--------------------
Are you looking for the smartest way to make money online?
Read my honest review of the Simple Cash Blog at http://www.simplecashflownow.com.

+Quote Post
Jossey
post May 11 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE (leighla10 @ May 10 2010, 06:54 PM) *
There is nothing wrong to be new to something. I think everybody have ever been there. Maybe you can start with identifying what do you want. Why do you want to make a blog? And Uncle's question is quite simple. Do you want to make a blog to promote products you are selling or do you want to promote the blog itself to get more traffic?

okay , I want to make a blog to earn some money from it
but I don't know how it is done
I'm just assuming that setting it with some visitors per day or tarffic
will get me some money ?
isn't that right ?

and if it is possible to promote my products in my blog then how it is done ?
and thank you in advance for your help smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
leighla10
post May 13 2010, 07:55 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 207,387

Actually there are many ways of monetizing your blog. You can place Adsense ads or other types of ads on your blog, write paid reviews or reviews with affiliate links inserted on them, and promote your own products. But first you have to create a blog and promote it to drive traffic to the blog. It's advisable to blog about a topic you are interested with. If you want to learn more about monetizing your blog, you can get free report discussing the topic by following the link in my signature.

--------------------
Are you looking for the smartest way to make money online?
Read my honest review of the Simple Cash Blog at http://www.simplecashflownow.com.

+Quote Post
calbeach
post May 19 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 211,767

QUOTE (leighla10 @ May 13 2010, 07:55 AM) *
Actually there are many ways of monetizing your blog. You can place Adsense ads or other types of ads on your blog, write paid reviews or reviews with affiliate links inserted on them, and promote your own products. But first you have to create a blog and promote it to drive traffic to the blog. It's advisable to blog about a topic you are interested with. If you want to learn more about monetizing your blog, you can get free report discussing the topic by following the link in my signature.

You can also join forum sites that have the option to sell your blogs. There are clients on these sites looking for blog writers to hire/pay. This is a good start in your case.

--------------------

+Quote Post
brokerjones
post May 19 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 130,620

QUOTE (Jossey @ May 4 2010, 01:08 AM) *
Hey MMg members

I wanted to start blog marketing but I have no idea what do write or how to start

can you guys help me by giving me ideas and telling me what to write and how to start ?

thank you all in advance

Jossey

There are a few fundamental pieces regarding blogging that you must decide upon before ever creating your blog, and then there are a few fundamentals that must be practiced or your blog will not generate enough traffic to make any sort of monetization worthwhile.

1. First....you must decide how you want to generate revenue, and several common options are listed below.

A. Advertising revenue. -- commonly this is done with Adsense or another similar "pay per click" revenue system. However when your Alexa raiting gets down in the 50k area you will find that companies with relevant topics to what you discuss will be willing to pay you monthly for advertising. (similar to how people purchase banner slots here at MMG)

B. Affiliate marketing -- If this is the case then you need to find a few affiliate products to promote on your blog but you must take great pains to make sure the value of the product is high. If you get people who purchase it one time and hate it or think it was a rip off....they will never be a repeat customer of yours.

C. Building a business -- whether it's MLM or not, this is generally done by collecting information and loading people into an email autoresponder series and or simply broad casting emails once a week or so. (If you broadcast too much you will be marked as spam and generally unread)

Once you have decided A, B, or C the next step is to be able to drive traffic.

When it comes to blogging......nothing drives traffic like Content, Quality, and Frequency.

What this means is that you have to generate Quality Content about 3-5 times per week. If your readers are not interested in what you write they will never revisit and each article you write is basically starting at "ground zero". Residual and repeat readership is what it's all about.

In order to generate Quality Content Frequently.......you MUST be an expert on the topics at hand.....and or you simply must have viewpoints that people find either controversial, interesting or informative.

---

As a final talking point for you to mull over.....this is NOT going to be an "overnight get rich quick scheme" for you.

Blogging takes a lot of hard work and effort and you must remain consistent.

Work over your initial game plan.....make sure this is actually "for you" and something you really want to do, and post a reply here and I can help you get your first blog set up with a few more simple "step by steps".

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Broker Jones

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vanea7
post May 31 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 209,739

QUOTE (Jossey @ May 4 2010, 04:08 AM) *
Hey MMg members

thank you all in advance

Jossey

# 1 BE YOURSELF

# 2 DO MOSTLY VIDEOS, PPL LOVE TO SEE OTHER PPL AND VIDEO IS HOT RIGHT NOW

#3 HAVE FUN!

Doing a lot of videos with 100 word excerpts will save you a lot of time actually "blogging" or typing and you'll have more time to drive traffic in other ways like forums or PPC.

This post has been edited by Vanea7: May 31 2010, 07:30 PM

--------------------
Watch this video and discover how you can generate 867,981 TARGETED visitors to your site on AUTOPILOT.

The Video

+Quote Post
srijshm
post Jun 20 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 219,411

start a free blog from blogger or wordpress.org/com.

Choose the blog name wisely ( Related to your niche ). I did that mistake initially. Chose a general name for a blog of weight loss. This one mistake cost me many visits through search engines.
Write original content regularly.
The best way to promote your blog is to write few good articles & post it in article directories. Author bio & your blog is included in every article, you will get a lot of hits from there.

I also need to warn you that blogging requires the much of hard work & persistence compared to other marketing methods. But once your blog/ blog pages gets a high page rank , this could become a consistence source of income.

--------------------
Srinath Achar skype: srijshm
P.S. I'm currently looking for people to partner with to expand my I.M business.
Full training is provided.
www.20ReferralsPerWeek.com

+Quote Post
annemariemyers
post Jun 22 2010, 09:45 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 222,436

Blogging is a great way to get online, it's free for a start so if you want to start making money online for little or no cost to yourself then I highly recommend setting up a blog.

It is incredibly easy to do so too, simply join a free blogging site (I recommend this to start with rather than setting up your own, as it is easier to manage and set up whilst you get used to the ropes). Some good blog sites include Blogger and Wordpress, they are free to sign up to and offer good templates for the design of your site.

The next step if you want to make money online is registering with an advertising scheme such as Google Adsense there are many ways to maximize your earnings with Google Adsense and if you want further help with this, feel free to ask.

Then you will also need excellent content, whether to maximize your earnings or to get good traffic to your blog. The key is blogging about things that people really want to read up on and its best to keep a blog with one subject area in mind to maximize traffic and reader loyalty. The more loyal your readers are the better as they are more likely to take your recommendations and adverts more seriously. Also, if you are using blogs to advertize you products / business / etc. be careful not to bombard your readers with marketing and links etc. The key is to do this subtly, if your blog looks like one big advert, readers are likely to move on and distrust your content. So produce useful information / insight in range of things within your topic field that will keep readers coming back for more.

Then there is building traffic to your site, this is probably the most difficult and time consuming task of them all. Get your blog listed in as many places and directories as possible, add links to your signiture in any forums you are a member of, use social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and so on. They key is to get your name out there!

--------------------

+Quote Post
audioinjection
post Sep 8 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 242,228

I'm newer to the forum, and wanted to thank everyone for some great info!!

+Quote Post
mohsen
post Sep 8 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 242,289

Its simple
1- go to blogger and open a new blog then start writing whatever you want
2- go to google Adsense and register
3- share your blog with others
when people click the ads you get money

--------------------
Visit my blog and read posts about personal finance, investment and small business
http://berich.im
your comments make me happy

+Quote Post
guycameron
post Sep 16 2010, 08:51 AM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 244,903

Finding suitable blogs in your market sector and adding comments to them can be a highly effective way of generating targeted traffic and incoming links to your site, as long as you follow a few guidelines when you do so.

If you are looking for links (and you should always be looking for links!), any blogs that you post comments to must have the ‘do follow’ link set up, because a lot of blogs (even those built with WordPress) are automatically set to tell the search spiders not to follow links.

This means that the link that you should be able to generate by posting a comment to someone else's blog does not exist as far as the search engines are concerned, hence you are wasting your time posting in linking terms.
Before adding a comment to someone else's blog, it is therefore necessary to check whether the search engine spider will or will not follow that link.

The best way of checking this is to download and install the excellent ‘Search status’ add-on for the Firefox browser because this tool highlights whether any site you are looking at is using the ‘do follow’ or ‘no follow’ attribute almost instantly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
iDevSpot
post Nov 16 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 251,034

QUOTE (srijshm @ Jun 20 2010, 12:11 AM) *
start a free blog from blogger or wordpress.org/com.

Choose the blog name wisely ( Related to your niche ). I did that mistake initially. Chose a general name for a blog of weight loss. This one mistake cost me many visits through search engines.
Write original content regularly.
The best way to promote your blog is to write few good articles & post it in article directories. Author bio & your blog is included in every article, you will get a lot of hits from there.

I also need to warn you that blogging requires the much of hard work & persistence compared to other marketing methods. But once your blog/ blog pages gets a high page rank , this could become a consistence source of income.

I just learned today thought that if you start a wordpress blog that is hosted by wordpress, that you absolutely cannot do anything commercial on it.

So if you use wordpress (which I recommend for its SEO capabilities)....then definitely host it on your own website.

--------------------
iDevSpot is an online software company specializing in php scripts to suit all your online money making needs. Learn more about our products:
http://www.idevspot.com
http://idevspot.com/BizDirectory_2.php
http://idevspot.com/DigiVendorPro.php

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement