Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 

Please do not post any referral links in this section!
Do not advertise Monitor sites, HYIPs, affiliate programs, or any other investment opportunities.
No personal sites or blogs are to be posted.
NO Buying, Selling, or Trading allowed here. There is a specific sub-forum for this activity.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How To Make Big Money Online With Strong List Building Strategies
kiackee
post Dec 1 2009, 09:00 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 161,287

Hey Everybody,

How's it going with your list building these days?

If you're not building a list you're leaving plenty of money on the table. I've decided to write a small guideline about how you can build not just a list.. but a highly responsive list that pulls in money like crazy!

So here we go..

When you begin list building you'll hear see and hear different schools of thought. Some people will tell you to put together a squeeze page then offer something of value for free.

That method is not too bad. You'll definitely build a list. But the problem with that method is that the majority of people on you list will be FREEBIE SEEKERS. Those are the absolute worst people to have on your list!

Freebie seekers just want something for free. It's a slim to none chance that they'll respond to the offer you send out to them.

So the first step to building a highly responsive list is weeding out the tire kickers. You want people are going to respond to you. And respond time and time again.

So instead of giving something of value out for free, it would be better to sell it instead. You don't have to charge too much for it. In fact, many internet marketers (marketers in general) sell low priced products in order to build a list.

This is so much better because the people on your list are PROVEN BUYERS. They have proven to you that they'll respond to your offers. So Guess what?

You continue supplying them what they want, and they'll keep on paying huge chunks of money hand over fist! (it doesn't get better than having a responsive list whenever you need a huge surge of cash flow)

Here are some ways to accomplish this:

1. Get contact information after purchase

This is the strategy that I just mentioned above. It doesn't really how matter how much it cost. It's best to keep it very inexpensive so you can pull in volume.

2. Ad Swaps With other internet marketers

An ad swap is simply where you and another marketer(s) agree to do promotions to each other list. They send out a promotion to their list, and you send one out to yours. By doing this you're sharing your list but you're also getting new responsive buyers on your list. (first you have to make sure they have a buyers list)

3. Joint Ventures with other internet marketers

Setting up a joint venture is will help you build a highly responsive list like no other method. So what if you have to give a percentage of your earnings to joint venture partners. The best part is that you're getting a huge influx of highly targeted and responsive people onto list.

These 3 methods are some of the best ways I know you can build a highly responsive list. If you haven't built yourself a decent list I encourage you to use these strategies to build you one.. RIGHT NOW!

A list is way too important to your success. So you're better off starting as soon as possible!

But If I missed any good points on building a responsive list, I encourage you to post some of your advice, strategies, and/or systems. It would be helpful for everybody smile.gif

Until next time, continue taking action and making passive residual income!

P.S. Check out my website below for my insider secrets to profitable internet marketing..

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

lexxmarzain
post Dec 8 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 190,942

Very nice post thank you.

I have for a while wondered if my list where just made up of free loaders so I setup a 2nd list selling a similar product for a small amount.
haven't seen any major difference at the moment but still early days

--------------------
Free Money Marketing - How to Surf - 3 way earner
Budget Gadget - Latest Unlocked Mobile phones

+Quote Post
NWinnzsit
post Feb 27 2011, 01:50 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 287,925

You make some excellent points about building your list.

One suggestion I have that goes along with your idea of selling a low-priced
product in order to get buyers (not just freebie seekers) on your list is
to go ahead and sell that low-priced product, but then offer those buyers
the right to sell that same product for a commission.

In other words, let's say you sell a report for $7. You would give the buyer
the right to sell that report and keep the $7 (100% commission).

This would encourage them to sell the report. They would get the money.
You would get more people added to your list. Basically, you're turning them
into your affiliate.

I agree, you should ALWAYS build your list. And getting others to help you
build it whenever you can is a great (and much faster, easier) way to go.

--------------------
Have you ever wished that a multimillionaire would show you exactly how he makes his millions – and how you can do it too? Click here right now, so Mr "X", a famous multimillionaire marketer, can show you how to make a six figure income sending out short, simple emails from home.

+Quote Post
omhyipmonitor
post Jun 6 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 437,345

Your all points are excellent.
As your points can be considered as "BUSINESS TRICKS" too.
Thanks !
smile.gif

--------------------
Signature Removed. Please Review Signature Rules.

+Quote Post
bfairo
post Jun 11 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 439,035

All fantastic points and I wanted to add that one of the ways I personally discovered for building a responsive buyers list was by blogging about actual products that we have used. Not just in the im niche but in any really, once you present yourself as an authority on a subject, people are eager to buy what you tell them but beware as this can backfire if you just sell any old thing, make sure it has way more value than the asking price. I have personally NOT been an affiliate for products that could have made us alot of money because the product itself was crap! In fact one of most popular sites has daily signups to our newsletter offering nothing but information. Building trust is more valuable that ANY method or tactic out there! Just my 2 cents! thumbup(1).gif

--------------------
Ready Built Downline- This Just Makes Sense! The vision and goal of Ready Built Downline is to build a MASSIVE downline of entrepreneurs, joining together and marching across the globe, as ONE.

+Quote Post
CliffMichaels
post Jun 19 2012, 10:03 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 434,495

'kiackee' date='Dec 2 2009, 12:00 AM' post='5701377']

When you begin list building you'll hear see and hear different schools of thought. Some people will tell you to put together a squeeze page then offer something of value for free.
That method is not too bad. You'll definitely build a list. But the problem with that method is that the majority of people on you list will be FREEBIE SEEKERS. Those are the absolute worst people to have on your list! Freebie seekers just want something for free. It's a slim to none chance that they'll respond to the offer you send out to them.

Hi kiackee - I'm going to take the opposite view, for the most part, of your post. Yes, there will always be freebie seekers. But if a list is built of primarily FS's, then the marketer is marketing his/her wares in the wrong places. Someone who purchases a $7 dollar item does NOT indicate they will spend a greater amount of money down the road. It may be an indication that they only buy items in these lower price ranges. My experience has proven this to be so.

So instead of giving something of value out for free, it would be better to sell it instead. You don't have to charge too much for it. In fact, many internet marketers (marketers in general) sell low priced products in order to build a list. This is so much better because the people on your list are PROVEN BUYERS. They have proven to you that they'll respond to your offers. So Guess what? You continue supplying them what they want, and they'll keep on paying huge chunks of money hand over fist! (it doesn't get better than having a responsive list whenever you need a huge surge of cash flow)

kiackee, one of the major problems with Internet marketing these days, is that every body is trying to sell, sell, sell — before they even have a relationship with their list. By the fact that you are making statements such as: "sell low priced products in order to build a list", and, "So Guess what? You continue supplying them what they want, and they'll keep on paying huge chunks of money hand over fist!", only displays that you're new to this business, and trying to make the money kill. kiackee, it just, doesn't work that way, and it's a dis-service to pass this kind of information to other new folks getting into this business. I'm just offering some friendly advice. Please take it that way.

Here are some ways to accomplish this:

1. Get contact information after purchase
This is the strategy that I just mentioned above. It doesn't really how matter how much it cost. It's best to keep it very inexpensive so you can pull in volume.

2. Ad Swaps With other internet marketers

An ad swap is simply where you and another marketer(s) agree to do promotions to each other list. They send out a promotion to their list, and you send one out to yours. By doing this you're sharing your list but you're also getting new responsive buyers on your list. (first you have to make sure they have a buyers list)
3. Joint Ventures with other internet marketers
Setting up a joint venture is will help you build a highly responsive list like no other method. So what if you have to give a percentage of your earnings to joint venture partners. The best part is that you're getting a huge influx of highly targeted and responsive people onto list.

These 3 methods are some of the best ways I know you can build a highly responsive list. If you haven't built yourself a decent list I encourage you to use these strategies to build you one.. RIGHT NOW!

Again, mostly new people are reading this forum, do you really believe that these methods are what new people should be thinking about in the early stages? Ad swaps, and JV's, are when you have established yourself first and have the list. There are SO, SO, many things that should be learn first, and that are very profitable before these.

But If I missed any good points on building a responsive list, I encourage you to post some of your advice, strategies, and/or systems. It would be helpful for everybody smile.gif

Thanks, that's why I'm doing this... so, let me offer some advice regarding building a list the proper way. And I'll do the short version.

Regarding your disregard for offering 'free gifts'... If your marketing correctly, and creating fantastic, helpful, problem-solving content, and, placing this content in all the right places, the responders to that content will NOT just be the freebie-seekers you refer to. They will be the people who want, and needed this information, and, found it helpful in the area of their personal problem that needs to be resolved.

Therefore, when they respond to whatever they responded to, and found themselves on your squeeze page that offers them SO MUCH MORE information in the way of HELPING THEM!, they will happily opt-in, and become part of your list.... NOW, comes the important part that put to rest your way, and opinion on how it's done.

So now you have, and are collecting a list.... the very next thing to do, is the OPPOSITE of what you do.... you.... DO NOT SELL THEM ANYTHING. You continue to offer them valuable information over a time span of 2 - 8 weeks.... that's right.... no selling. Now, what's happening here? What's happening is... you are building a RELATIONSHIP with your list... with PEOPLE who are receiving your help.....

Lastly.... only when you build a relationship with people, and gain their trust, can you then recommend other Items, courses, etc. that you believe would be of great benefit to them. At that point, the people on your list are MUCH MORE apt to take your recommendation and buy the products. And, you keep building that list, and the cycle continues.... and will it not be a great feeling, while at the same time people will buy from you, you are actually helping them? I would advise you begin to think in those terms.

Now, I know, that's waaaaayyyy to slow for you. Am I right? Well, all the true professionals in this business will tell you the same thing... today's internet marketing is about people, and the relationships you build with them..... the relationships you build with them ARE your business.

Your grow an internet business the same way you grow a 'brick and mortar' business out in the physical world... not, 'hit and run', 'hit and run'.... The way you perceive this business, and how it's done, will only get you caught. People will see through you fast, and you won't have anyone to 'sell' to.... you'll be chasing and chasing and chasing. I don't know where your getting your education, but you will soon see that it's not the way it's done. You are being misled. kiackee, do you want a long-term, sustainable, viable business that will last for years, as you build a good, solid reputation?, or do you want to nit-pick away at quick sales, for the sake of the sale?

I sincerely hope that I've shed some light on the subject for you... slow down, think about it some more, and, I wish you the best of luck.

Cliff Michaels

--------------------
"If you keep thinking what you're thinking, you'll keep doing what your doing, and you'll keep getting what you're getting"
There actually is an Internet marketing coach that gives more than he asks for... really?
http://www.thebestinternetmarketingcourse.com

+Quote Post
skytech
post Jul 27 2012, 06:20 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 444,551

wow! that's just profound! smile.gif great info, Cliff! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement