Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   SUPPORT: Account Questions Email: support@moneymakergroup.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Big Devil - Bigdevil.com, Search and Win!
Guest_MommiesMoney_*
post Sep 5 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Guests

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a game but I wasn't sure where else it would fit. Feel free to move it if need be.

I just joined Big Devil last week and have already won $60 in gift cards. Two $5 Amazon cards and two $25 Dining gift cards. I'll be glad to post screen shots if anyone wants to see them.

All you have to do is use Big Devil to search for websites. Its powered by Google. The first 30-50 searches a day (depending on your level) give you 1-2 points each. Points can be traded in at the end of the month. Each point is equal to 1 entry into the monthly drawings. Even after your 30-50 searches are up, you can still win prizes!

If your referrals win anything (points, gift cards, prizes), you win too! And you can use your points in the arcade to try to get more.

I've already cashed in 2 of my gift cards. So I know there are no strings attached. Everything is free!

I hope anyone that joins has as good of luck as I have had.

www.bigdevil.com/join/MommiesMoney

This post has been edited by MommiesMoney: Sep 5 2007, 04:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement