Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bidroop - Bidroop.com
mmgcjm
post Jul 1 2013, 04:24 AM
Post #1

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

bidroop is looking for some early adopters & beta - testers
bidroop.com launches the first level phase on 1st of July, don't miss it:

Bidroop. The first crowd working space.
The early bird gets the worm!

You will need my PRIVATE invite code to join. You will need to PM me for an Invite Code.

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mmgcjm
post Jul 1 2013, 04:33 AM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Company Overview

Bidroop gives everybody the opportunity to work together with the crowd. You don't need an idea or a creative project to take part of the success. It gives all of us the chance to fuse and use our individual powers together, to get a big superpower!

Description

In November 2012, two young innovators had the idea to create bidroop.

Be part of the next big thing in the internet history. Lets work together - everybody can be part of bidroop!

For more information check upcoming facebook posts and the rollout of our first level phase on 1st of July 2013!

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Jul 1 2013, 04:34 AM

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 1 2013, 04:44 AM
Post #3

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Pretty cool system!

When you invite someone and they show up in your crowd, you can actually click on them and create an invite code through them to help build their crowd.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 1 2013, 05:56 AM
Post #4

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Just so everyone knows, this has NOTHING to do with auctions.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 1 2013, 04:31 PM
Post #5

MMG Addict
Group Icon

I just got 5 more invitation codes so if you want one let me know. Send me a PM.

--------------------

+Quote Post
solstar
post Jul 1 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #6

MMG Addict

Group: Member
Member No.: 279,700

Im in..Thanks Big C... thumbup(1).gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 1 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #7

MMG Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (solstar @ Jul 1 2013, 08:11 PM) *
Im in..Thanks Big C... thumbup(1).gif

You're welcome Burke

--------------------

+Quote Post
spekas
post Jul 2 2013, 01:03 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 481,671

Hi, can you please explain more what is this?

If it is only possible to take a look at this opportunity via private link, then send me a link please.

--------------------
Genesis - Business (not a program) for everyone, at last : ). Big Vision. Fill in correct info when joining, otherwise you wont be able to participate here. Join Here

+Quote Post
mlmpronews
post Jul 2 2013, 02:36 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 7,293

Hi

Yep, I am also wondering whats in this for me.

Obviously the program owners are building themselves a gigantic list,
and I am curious enough to fall for it once again :-)

Have a great day
Rune

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mark_Kennedy
post Jul 2 2013, 07:57 AM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 517,353

Sounds good! Can you sent me your invitation?

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 3 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #11

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Here is a bit more info....it is still pretty vague. Anyone that wants invite, please get in touch with me.

What is bidroop?

bidroop is an international online platform, where everybody can build a crowd and profit from it. A crowd is built simply by inviting friends. These friends invite some friends of their own and so this quickly builds up and results in a pretty massive collections of friends and "friends of friends".

Later at release level 3 - the profit level - you will earn money with your crowd. There will be 2 ways to earn money with your crowd: An active and a passive way. Best thing: it's for free - well, sort of: You will have to invest time and love. Only this way bidroop will reward you with money from your crowd. The bigger your crowd is, the more you will earn from it.

So where does the money come from?

Doh! We can't tell you yet. We are still developing the whole system and cannot afford for anyone to abuse the idea and outrun us in the end.

Now we have started the first two levels of bidroop: The "start" and the "build" level. It is a closed beta - invite only - system. So the earlier you get into bidroop, the bigger your crowd will be. Just think about how big your crowd can get if you are one of the first.

--------------------

+Quote Post
academypro
post Jul 3 2013, 07:44 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 503,202

QUOTE (mlmpronews @ Jul 2 2013, 03:36 AM) *
Hi

Yep, I am also wondering whats in this for me.

Obviously the program owners are building themselves a gigantic list,
and I am curious enough to fall for it once again :-)

Have a great day
Rune

Im with ya Rune ! Is this another Ripple ?

--------------------
Amazon Global Training System, Sell On Amazon From Anywhere In The World, Click Here

+Quote Post
laole
post Jul 4 2013, 03:02 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 448,209

Looks like Ripple but we still know to little to compare :-(

--------------------
My favourite programs:
Cryptory PaidVerts MyTrafficValue

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Jul 5 2013, 08:06 AM
Post #14

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Thanks for the hijack peahman thumbdown.gif

Anyone that wants an invite code please let me know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
brandon93s
post Jul 5 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 518,709

Came across this last night elsewhere and have my crowd up to 54 people in 22 countries. cool.gif

I'm really curious to see how this will benefit the users, and what "active" and "passive" methods will be used for earning. What could the earning potential truly be? Hopefully not petty-pennies!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement