Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Info & Tools:

CrowdFunding Related Information

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How To Avoid Superannuation?, Don't want Super anymore.
BlueMoth
post Sep 23 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 247,511

After having had passively invested $2000 and $1100 in to two seperate superannuation funds last year and now having two balances of $10.10 and $8.46 respectively I'm really quite interested in learning how avoid having to make superannuation contributions lawfully.

I would very much prefer to be able to invest or simply save my own money as I see fit without being forced to work and have my money essentially stolen by people who invest it terribly enough to have made this kind of a loss on two completely different investment schemes... And they charge extra after they make these losses as well for the wonderful 'service' they provide...

I'm more than happy even to pay for the privilege of doing this, I'll pay the government or afford whatever taxes are involved... If anyone can help me out with any suggestions of how to control my own money that would be just great. Maybe I need to create my own business or something to that effect?

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Bannaz
post Jan 15 2011, 01:45 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 144,396

Take a look at this article: http://www.moneymanagement.com.au/news/avo...ntribution-caps

I hope this helps. smile.gif

--------------------
Bannaz - Flash Banner Design
www.bannaz.com

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement