Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anti-site Members Ruining Topics, should MMG allow them to keep bombing topics?
Davsete
post Mar 21 2016, 07:08 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 490,577

This is not a protest topic, I am trying to create a constructive discussion on MMG. I say trying because I feel the administration staff to be a bit away from our suggestions or post reports (at least I made some reports and got no feedback).

So MMG stands for Money Maker Group. I don't see no rule saying we are not allowed to talk about PTC sites, Revenue Sharing, Matrix or other type of site, yet I see many "intruders" going after some topic subjects trying to make interested members feel almost like outlaws for supporting this sites!

I read big dissertations about how illegal this sites are, members creating an account at MMG just to attack some sites... ok, some people need this members to make them realize they can't trust their money 100% to a Revenue Share site (example), but others like me know the pros and cons of this sites, we know how to "play" in this business. We don't need to be constantly bombed with "new reply notification" just to enter MMG and see the last 10 posts are 90% from anti-site members, 5% from interested members trying to defend the site and 5% from members discussing updates about the site.

Should we start reporting this anti-site posts?
Should we allow this anti-site members to ruin a constructive discussion about a site?
If they are not interested in the site in question, why are they replying daily to the topic?

Please lets discuss how to deal with this!

--------------------
Earning Money Online since 2006!

Earn a PlayStation, iPhone or any other prize with my help: Register and PM me for instructions!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

proReflex
post Mar 21 2016, 07:25 AM
Post #2

MMG Addict

Member No.: 489,801

QUOTE (Davsete @ Mar 21 2016, 07:08 AM) *
This is not a protest topic, I am trying to create a constructive discussion on MMG. I say trying because I feel the administration staff to be a bit away from our suggestions or post reports (at least I made some reports and got no feedback).

So MMG stands for Money Maker Group. I don't see no rule saying we are not allowed to talk about PTC sites, Revenue Sharing, Matrix or other type of site, yet I see many "intruders" going after some topic subjects trying to make interested members feel almost like outlaws for supporting this sites!

I read big dissertations about how illegal this sites are, members creating an account at MMG just to attack some sites... ok, some people need this members to make them realize they can't trust their money 100% to a Revenue Share site (example), but others like me know the pros and cons of this sites, we know how to "play" in this business. We don't need to be constantly bombed with "new reply notification" just to enter MMG and see the last 10 posts are 90% from anti-site members, 5% from interested members trying to defend the site and 5% from members discussing updates about the site.

Should we start reporting this anti-site posts?
Should we allow this anti-site members to ruin a constructive discussion about a site?
If they are not interested in the site in question, why are they replying daily to the topic?

Please lets discuss how to deal with this!

Well said smile.gif
Thank you,

--------------------

+Quote Post
iig2641
post Mar 21 2016, 07:30 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 553,305

I totally agree with you, TM thread is getting really annoying day-by-day!

--------------------
I offer RCB for every program I have joined, just PM me

+Quote Post
zoezeth
post Mar 21 2016, 07:51 AM
Post #4

MMG Addict

Member No.: 197,414

QUOTE (iig2641 @ Mar 22 2016, 12:30 AM) *
I totally agree with you, TM thread is getting really annoying day-by-day!

Correct.

We all know the risks, it's okay to warn and I appreciate scam warnings and the like. but sometimes it gets too much.

Just thankful that MPA thread is quiet compared to what's happening in TM.

--------------------

+Quote Post
realist
post Mar 21 2016, 08:08 AM
Post #5

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 145,079

Any good forum allows debate, and posts from members on both sides of any 'divide' are welcome, within limits.

What we won't allow though is where the discussions cross the line and become personal attacks, though sometimes this can be a judgement call by Moderators.

The applicable forum rules are here -

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/boardrules.html

Be courteous and professional
There will be no personal attacks, name-calling, racist remarks, fighting, making threats or using foul language! We have a diverse community here with differing opinions and thoughts. Everyone is entitled to state their opinion, even if it is an opposing opinion, as long as the MMG rules are followed. YOU are not allowed to engage in arguments with other members, please use the REPORT button if you feel someone is violating forum rules. Determination of what constitutes a personal attack, name-calling, etc. is at the sole discretion of MMG Staff.

No Trolling
Stating your opinion and trolling are different things. If you are bringing a constant and negative attitude to the forums by continually posting the same repetitive information, we will consider it trolling. Do not spread lies, rumors, or make unsubstantiated claims. If you believe something is a scam or someone is not telling the truth then please post the proof to back up your statement. Determination of trolling is at the sole discretion of MMG Staff. It is not YOUR job to "call out" or attack someone you feel is trolling, use the REPORT button if you feel someone is violating forum rules.

So, we would ask that members continue using the 'Report' feature if they believe that any rule has been broken, and it will always be looked into.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davsete
post Mar 21 2016, 08:22 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 490,577

QUOTE (realist @ Mar 21 2016, 04:08 PM) *
Any good forum allows debate, and posts from members on both sides of any 'divide' are welcome, within limits.

That is a good point, and I believe its the correct way to do things, but why are we so "saints" regarding these members when some of us tried to go to "their side" (be a member on their forum) and got banned for posting our point of view?

and attacked with many bad words?

QUOTE (realist @ Mar 21 2016, 04:08 PM) *
What we won't allow though is where the discussions cross the line and become personal attacks, though sometimes this can be a judgement call by Moderators.

There are so many ways to diminish someone here without an evident personal attack :\

--------------------
Earning Money Online since 2006!

Earn a PlayStation, iPhone or any other prize with my help: Register and PM me for instructions!

+Quote Post
passivetools4u
post Mar 21 2016, 11:17 AM
Post #7

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 211,749

Oh, I didn't even know about the report button!!!
I will have fun with this. hehehe

---

Davsete
Thank you for creating this topic.

Looking at the Traffic monsoon threat is a hassle with all the trolls on there!!
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Trafficmons...cm-t479795.html

But on the bright side, it is one of the most active threads...
lol

----

Also note that there is an ignore button which hides the trolls posts.
I find it useful when I discover a 'paid poster' or a spammer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Abrasax
post Mar 21 2016, 11:25 AM
Post #8

The Green One
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 44,978

QUOTE (Davsete @ Mar 21 2016, 11:22 AM) *
That is a good point, and I believe its the correct way to do things, but why are we so "saints" regarding these members when some of us tried to go to "their side" (be a member on their forum) and got banned for posting our point of view?

and attacked with many bad words?

There are so many ways to diminish someone here without an evident personal attack :\

You are right in a sense that it is not a fair play and more patience is expected from MMG members than from members of the other venue. However, I think we should all be grateful that MMG doesn't allow members to resort to the same tactics.

--------------------
Опять скрипит потёртое седло, И ветер холодит былую рану, Куда вас, сударь, к чёрту занесло, Неужто вам покой не по карману.

+Quote Post
stacy532
post Mar 21 2016, 11:47 AM
Post #9

MMG Addict

Member No.: 286,945

Yeah i got a temporary suspension because i let my emotion get the best if me but damn if felt good to give them the same medicine they give us upon every post .. I did it once got it out my systemnow we can move on.. Some of them actually do wish to keep little old ladies from spending their pension on programs listed in the forums but some just like to be cyber bullies and use the hate of monsoon type programs to accomplish this task.. I will refrain from any personal attacks i usually just post updates and clear up fallacies that are posted..

This post has been edited by stacy532: Mar 21 2016, 11:49 AM

--------------------
disclaimer : no statement that i make on this wonderful forum about any of the programs has anything to do with its legitimacy that is something you have to investigate for yourself..

+Quote Post
frederickspears
post Mar 21 2016, 12:27 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 504,976

Who cares if someone doesnt like your promotion? Its legitimate or it isnt, bottom line is thats its YOUR reputation on the line. Just stay honest with people, if its a pyramid then call it a pyramid, if its a ponzi then call it a ponzi. People know these are bad BUT they still know people make alot of money in them, also by staying honest you relinquish all responsibility for the people joining under you because they know what they are getting into.

What i hate seeing is people promoting an obvious pyramid/ponzi by trying to say that its a legitimate service, then when it vanishes people get mad at the person who brought them into it because they got lied to. Make sense?

So again who cares if someone tries to sabotage your thread, if you are really making money with that website you will continue promoting that website regardless. Just stay honest with people and your followers will stay loyal to you.

P.S. Im amazing wink.gif
@MrFredSpears

--------------------

+Quote Post
stacy532
post Mar 21 2016, 01:50 PM
Post #11

MMG Addict

thumbup(1).gif Fair enough. But many of us do find value in the monsoon services it should never be wrong to state that anywhere.. I always tell people if they have nothing to send traffic to dont buy it looking for an investment .. i believe my bank is a ponzi and my job is a pyramid scheme .. I wish they had been honest with me about that from the start..

--------------------
disclaimer : no statement that i make on this wonderful forum about any of the programs has anything to do with its legitimacy that is something you have to investigate for yourself..

+Quote Post
stacy532
post Mar 21 2016, 03:21 PM
Post #12

MMG Addict

Here is a quote from the real scam forum .. You guys think they act like rabid wolves on the mmg forum you have no idea how bad they get at their own forum.and no mr Lnnydel i did not set up the thread i was given a link just as you were but somehow its my baby ? Lol
and i quote
Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville
The people at MMG are such lazy whiners.

They want to steal with impunity, and cry to the mods when someone calls them out for it, under the guise of 'stalking', and 'abuse'.

Yet, the ironic part is that they hypocritically treat Charles as a deity, and expect him to cater to their every greedy whim.

This post has been edited by stacy532: Mar 21 2016, 03:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
vella85
post Mar 21 2016, 04:01 PM
Post #13

MMG Addict

Member No.: 431,283

Thanks for the invite to this thread smile.gif

Now for me being called a ponzi pimp a number of times is a personal attack when I know I am far from it.Stacy and I get this a lot in the TM thread and just the other day I posted in a revshare thread not TM and guess what I was attacked by a member by calling me a ponzi pimp.I reported this as this person did call me out by starting the post @vella85 which is singling me out in that thread and I didn't even start the thread lol and not even promoting it lol yet the report did nothing blink.gif

In my opinion this is an attack yet the mods did nothing about this.I have been a member for many years now and I'm also in the top 80 all time posters here and I have never had anyone say these things towards me.And it''s only because I post in the TM thread.Some people just go to far sometimes and I believe they should at least receive a warning or a suspension.

Maybe one of the mods can answer this for me?

--------------------
My Portfolio My Top Programs Along With Payment Proofs

Best Paying Bitcoin and Altcoin Faucets!

FreeBitcoin Earn free Bitcoins plus I share 50% of my ref commissions every week.

+Quote Post
ElmerFudd
post Mar 21 2016, 06:36 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 282,544

QUOTE (Davsete @ Mar 22 2016, 02:08 AM) *

This means that you don't want or support discussion about a program you'd rather just have one side of the story being told?
When you go to a football match do you complain that there are 2 teams and not just YOUR team playing? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I prefer to be hated for telling the truth, than loved for telling a lie

+Quote Post
BllAcKsHaDoW
post Mar 21 2016, 08:53 PM
Post #15

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 318,708

QUOTE (vella85 @ Mar 22 2016, 05:31 AM) *
Thanks for the invite to this thread smile.gif

Now for me being called a ponzi pimp a number of times is a personal attack when I know I am far from it.Stacy and I get this a lot in the TM thread and just the other day I posted in a revshare thread not TM and guess what I was attacked by a member by calling me a ponzi pimp.I reported this as this person did call me out by starting the post @vella85 which is singling me out in that thread and I didn't even start the thread lol and not even promoting it lol yet the report did nothing blink.gif

In my opinion this is an attack yet the mods did nothing about this.I have been a member for many years now and I'm also in the top 80 all time posters here and I have never had anyone say these things towards me.And it''s only because I post in the TM thread.Some people just go to far sometimes and I believe they should at least receive a warning or a suspension.

Maybe one of the mods can answer this for me?

vella next time you see about this personal attacks report again please... we will look into that .

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement