Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ambit Consultants - ambitenergy.com, Residual income & savings on utility bills
JRSnow
post Sep 5 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 340,424

Hi,

I'm an Ambit Energy consultant and I'm looking to build an ambitious group of consultants.

This program is backed by a real energy company called Ambit. There is no selling a specialized niche product. You're selling gas an electric at a guaranteed cheaper rate than all the other incumbent energy providers around you. Because you're selling a product that everyone uses anyway, at a guaranteed cheaper price, there is not much difficulty in seeing the ability to generate income with this company.

This a great business model, and a great business opportunity. My sponsoring consultant who I joined under has only been doing this for a little over a month and is already seeing returns (I do know my sponsoring consultant in person). His sponsoring consultant is earning just over $2,000 a month and he's only been doing it for 15 months, part time.

Anyone who has some ambition to get the ball rolling with this company can make some real money, and a great residual income. This program is infinite levels deep once you become a regional consultant which is not very difficult.

Anyone who is interest please send me a PM with your e-mail. I will send you a detail PDF file that outline all the information for you. There is just too much information to disclose on this forum.

www.Snow.JoinAmbit.com - this is my customer outlet website (for those seeking to sign up under Ambit as an energy provider)

I will give you my Sponsor link if you would like to join. I want you to be comfortable with the information and understand the basics before you make a decision. The only way I can add to my success is to help you be successful with this program as well.

I will gladly help you with any questions you may have over the phone or e-mail, and will also walk you through the sign-up process if you would like to join.

Thanks,

Jon

This post has been edited by JRSnow: Sep 5 2011, 05:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

JRSnow
post Sep 7 2011, 06:53 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

I could not edit my original post, so I'll add it in another post here.

NOTE: This business is suited for anyone residing in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Must be 18 years old.

If you're not in one of these states you will not succeed with this business.

Suprised there hasn't been any interest in this yet. Maybe no one from the above states has come across this?

I see a lot of typically bogus HYIP, pyramid, matrix based models cycling around on here with a fair amount of attention. Of course that's what this forum is focused on, I know.

The great thing about this REAL energy company's program is that all you have to do is refer 15 people and you will save/make a couple hundred dollars a month forever.

+Quote Post
JRSnow
post Sep 13 2011, 08:45 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Updating this opportunity again.

I have a few guarantees that other consultants are likely not be giving any of their downline. Contact me if you would like to discuss them.

There is nothing to lose with this opportunity other than your time. If you're committed you will make money with this company, because I will personally insure it.

This post has been edited by JRSnow: Sep 13 2011, 08:47 AM

+Quote Post
mikelikesmlm
post Sep 16 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 74,600

Ambit is only in a small part of PA.I wish they would expand thru an entire state before opening a small area in another state It really limits your potential prospect pool.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement