Reply to this topicStart new topic
Alertpay - How Do I Withdraw My Money?
raidar
post Apr 24 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 141,176

Hi guys, I enrolled for the earning program at www.hoghmover.com and its been good. They use AlertPay as their mode of payment, I have so far accumilated about 600 dollars on my account, question is, how do i get my money from alertpay? My account is verified, but they dont support Kenyan bank accounts. The only option available is check, but that will take forever, anyone know of a debit card that i can use with alertpay? someone had mentioned the Virtual Money Inc (www.virtualmoneyinc.com) but I lost the link and instructions. I have a Virtual money card so if this is possible, it will really help. Anyone knows how i can get that money loaded to my card?

This post has been edited by raidar: Apr 25 2008, 03:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ScottoGato
post Apr 24 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 11,421

You could try a e-currency exchange to get another e-currency that you're able to withdraw from. Pretty risky, because you're trusting someone else to make the deal...and they're trusting you as well.

+Quote Post
raidar
post Apr 28 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 141,176

QUOTE (raidar @ Apr 24 2008, 11:00 AM) *
Hi guys, I enrolled for the earning program at www.hoghmover.com and its been good. They use AlertPay as their mode of payment, I have so far accumilated about 600 dollars on my account, question is, how do i get my money from alertpay? My account is verified, but they dont support Kenyan bank accounts. The only option available is check, but that will take forever, anyone know of a debit card that i can use with alertpay? someone had mentioned the Virtual Money Inc (www.virtualmoneyinc.com) but I lost the link and instructions. I have a Virtual money card so if this is possible, it will really help. Anyone knows how i can get that money loaded to my card?

that is http://www.highmover.com

+Quote Post
globalfortunes
post Mar 27 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 297,249

QUOTE (raidar @ Apr 24 2008, 10:00 PM) *

My name is Lloyd Kim

I live in Nairobi, Kenya. I am a Full Time Networker & Internet Marketer and earning a Dream Income. I have used ALERTPAY for over 4 years as It Works Excellent.
You can Withdraw Money from Alertpay to Your bank in Kenya Account in 2 Ways.

1) Bank Wire
2) Withdraw to Your Credit/Debit Card

Alertpay has Launched their Own DEBIT card.
I was Selected among thousands to take Part in their Debit Card Launch.

I have applied for the Card and they said they have Shipped it but Its Not Arrived
yet.

Kenya is very Potential for Internet Marketing and earning a Full Time Dream Income online.
I am training people on how to Make Money online and teaching Affiliate Marketing...
I train FREE as Long You join the Affiliate Programs we Recommend so you earn as You Learn.
I have helped Thousands of Kenyans start their own Internet Business.

I am very eager to receive my alertpay debit card via mail.
i urge all Kenyans to embrace internet marketing.

Regards

Lloyd Kim

+Quote Post
ChriszAlertPay
post Mar 28 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 290,402

You can Withdraw Money from Alertpay to Your bank in Kenya Account in 2 Ways.

1) Bank Wire
2) Withdraw to Your Credit/Debit Card

Hi raidar,

Globalfortunes is right. If you live in Kenya your options in terms of withdrawal are: Bank Wire, withdrawal to your Credit/Debit Card, or withdrawal by Check. To withdraw by any of these methods you must login to your AlertPay account and select the Withdraw tab, then select your preferred method of withdrawal. The fees and processing times of each method vary but are listed next to each withdrawal method.

Hope this helps!

Chris Z.
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

This post has been edited by ChriszAlertPay: Mar 28 2011, 10:52 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoezeth
post Apr 12 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 197,414

QUOTE (ChriszAlertPay @ Mar 29 2011, 02:51 AM) *
Hi raidar,

Globalfortunes is right. If you live in Kenya your options in terms of withdrawal are: Bank Wire, withdrawal to your Credit/Debit Card, or withdrawal by Check. To withdraw by any of these methods you must login to your AlertPay account and select the Withdraw tab, then select your preferred method of withdrawal. The fees and processing times of each method vary but are listed next to each withdrawal method.

Hope this helps!

Chris Z.
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi. I tried to withdraw money from my AP account last Apr.9, today I found out that transaction was cancelled and money's back in my account,why's that? Thanks.
Do I get charged for cancelled transactions?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChriszAlertPay
post Apr 19 2011, 01:00 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 290,402

QUOTE (zoezeth @ Apr 13 2011, 02:25 AM) *
Hi. I tried to withdraw money from my AP account last Apr.9, today I found out that transaction was cancelled and money's back in my account,why's that? Thanks.
Do I get charged for cancelled transactions?

Hi Zoezeth,

How did you try to withdraw your money? If you would PM me the ref# of the withdrawal, I can take a look and try to provide you with more information.

Thanks,

Chris Z
Online Community Support
Alertpay.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nicholasboss
post May 20 2012, 08:38 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 431,521

QUOTE (raidar @ Apr 24 2008, 12:00 PM) *

Hey! Alertpay is the best. If you have difficulties in withdrawing your cash, I can help you out at a fee. I can as well buy your dollars in alertpay, paypal or moneybookers at an exchange rate of Ksh 80 or alternatively write a cheque for you if the dollars are in alertpay. just drop a mail at nicholasboss247@gmail.com

+Quote Post
caldmoore
post Apr 2 2013, 06:08 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 508,637

I know this is an old topic but thought I would try. Anyone use Payza in Ethiopia? I hear the banking is quite similar but no idea. I do know it is impossible to load PayPal fro Ethiopia using their banking system so I want to try Payza. Thank you.

+Quote Post
lreplus
post Apr 22 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 511,006

I cant exchange of payza in Indian Currency Please guide me.

+Quote Post
lreplus
post Apr 22 2013, 10:54 PM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

every one ignore for exchange payza.

+Quote Post
lreplus
post Apr 22 2013, 11:04 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Payza is very risky currency for exchange my currency is blocked in payza.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement