6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Alertpay Issues
Guest_duma_*
post Apr 15 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #1

Guests

Dear Friend,

You people should stop using alertpay, they are just a big scammer. I have an account with them and they lock my 520$ inside without no reason. I have called and emailed they wont return any. I want you guys to look at this your self. This is my login details to alertpay

verere2005@yahoo.com
Password; verere2005

They wont answer nor release my funds. Please run away from them as the complain with them is too much, Imagine a admin which dont answer emails or calls.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Guest_podferio_*
post Apr 16 2008, 02:58 AM
Post #2

Guests

what should we use now.. paypal sucks..

and alertpay scams... Is there a reliable one and widely used in the net?

+Quote Post
Advil
post Apr 16 2008, 10:06 AM
Post #3

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 124,820

Dear friend
AlertPay is not scam and is reliable!
You must send your documents to them and unlock your account !
If you send them and then contact them, they will unlocked your account soon smile.gif
I have a Business Verified account in AP and don't have any problems with them!

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldengoddess
post Apr 16 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 130,226

I agree with Advil
I use Alertpay for all my business transactions and have not had any problems withdrawing funds.
You have to provide verification documentation to prove you are who you say your are.
The other payment processor you could try is Moneybookers, but they will also need documents of proof.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_luq_*
post May 4 2008, 06:47 AM
Post #5

Guests

try calling them

+Quote Post
annexsports
post May 18 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #6

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 142,471

They are legit.

--------------------
Invest and double your money in 4 days ! Only until Monday 5 pm est
http://annexsports.blogspot.com

+Quote Post
Guest_Dracula_*
post May 21 2008, 08:18 AM
Post #7

Guests

QUOTE (annexsports @ May 18 2008, 08:17 PM) *
They are legit.

They may be legit towards their verified members but if they are stealing from unverified members then they are crooks.

If someone opens an account with them using false details, that does not justify them stealing that person's funds. If they don't want people using false details they should require everyone to be verified before their accounts can be used.

It looks to me as if they deliberately make it easy to open and use an account with false details so that they can then steal the funds of people lured into that trap.

+Quote Post
barndancer61
post May 21 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 142,782

QUOTE (Dracula @ May 21 2008, 08:18 AM) *
They may be legit towards their verified members but if they are stealing from unverified members then they are crooks.

If someone opens an account with them using false details, that does not justify them stealing that person's funds. If they don't want people using false details they should require everyone to be verified before their accounts can be used.

It looks to me as if they deliberately make it easy to open and use an account with false details so that they can then steal the funds of people lured into that trap.

AlertPay is far superior to PayPal and is very trustworth!

I took the time to log on to this guy's account and a big red flag goes up about his story right off the bat! --look at his so-called company name "GLOBAL MONEY". He was involved clearly in some unsavoury money transactions and AlertPay caught it. Some victim complained, and an investigation is more than likely under way and the funds are held until it is determinded whether they were fraudulently obtained. Well, well! Looks to me AlertPay caught the scammer and not the other way around. Come on people, don't believe this guy is a victim for one moment. AlertPay should be congratulated for the fine work it has done in order to protect unsuspecting people from the scam this artist was most likely propagated. 2nd red flag was that a legitimate business would want to be verified as soon as possible and have the documentation to do so. This individual is clearly the scammer!

+Quote Post
imserious
post Jun 2 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 55,963

There is definitely something going on with AlertPay.
I've been verified since 2006 and been receiving funds for the past 3 months but 2 weeks I decided to withdraw $330 and next thing I know its locked.
No response as to why or when it will be unlocked.
Said it was temporary for security. How long is temporary? What was the security problem that they had?
Are they out of funds?
Were we warned of this some time ago?
Maybe but the ? is where do we go from here?
Is all lost?

+Quote Post
imserious
post Jun 2 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 55,963

Now this is also suspicious:
When I signed in to post to their forum: http://dev.alertpay.com/forums/p/345/345.aspx
This is the message I got:
"The username and/or password cannot be validated, or your account is locked out or has not been approved yet."
Does that mean they don't want you posting to their forum to let everyone else know they better quit adding funds cause they may/may not get them back?
Looks pretty bleak from my perspective.

QUOTE (duma @ Apr 15 2008, 09:56 AM) *
Dear Friend,

You people should stop using alertpay, they are just a big scammer. I have an account with them and they lock my 520$ inside without no reason. I have called and emailed they wont return any. I want you guys to look at this your self. This is my login details to alertpay

verere2005@yahoo.com
Password; verere2005

They wont answer nor release my funds. Please run away from them as the complain with them is too much, Imagine a admin which dont answer emails or calls.

Yep, my account looks just like that except my account is Personal Starter Verified.
Good luck to you. Wish I would have known they were going sour.

+Quote Post
niyyie
post Jun 3 2008, 04:05 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 90,926

QUOTE (Advil @ Apr 16 2008, 06:06 PM) *
Dear friend
AlertPay is not scam and is reliable!
You must send your documents to them and unlock your account !
If you send them and then contact them, they will unlocked your account soon smile.gif
I have a Business Verified account in AP and don't have any problems with them!

I identify with your comments. I agree with you 100%. Alertpay is legit and folks should always sign-up with correct personal details.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TakeTheGlobe
post Jun 6 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 143,770

AlertPay is not a scam. We've had no issues whatsoever and process ALOT of transactions with them.
In fact they've been more than helpful and a customer service rep from there has also taken the liberty to answer questions in our own support forums.

A+ in our books.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlertPayalain
post Jun 25 2008, 08:32 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 143,962

Thank you for the support as it helps build morale for our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team works really hard to provide the best possible service and sometimes it gets really hard, but with the great feedback from you guys we are happy to help you.

I also like the many points that other members brought up as it helps us understand what we can improve at AlertPay. If anybody has any suggestions on what should be improved at AlertPay, please post it here on the forum. Once again, thank you for your support.

+Quote Post
titiung
post Jul 3 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 17,276

there must be a reason why your account is locked, it doesnt just come right out of the blue.
Btw, ur nick is means "f*** u" in vietnamese

+Quote Post
Guest_johny_*
post Jul 13 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #15

Guests

hey first of all
how r u hope will be fine
i m deeply disgraced by the alertpay action has done to u
plz can u tell me why u not verify it...i have checked ur account..it is blcoked..i try to resolve but all r in vain...
can u tell me how u earn 520 $ from internet..
if ur account opens then tell me also
my email is
get_tuner@yahoo.com

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement