Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Agent Looking For European Countries.., Serious applications welcome !
Goodlooking
post Aug 25 2012, 06:02 AM
Post #1

MMG Addict

Group: Member
Member No.: 19,253

Our company is engaged in e-currency exchanging, giving quickly loans and delivery of cash. Now in Europe the demand for our services is very high. Therefore, there we urgently need agents who delivery our money to our customers.

Requirements for agent:
1. Ability to travel within the city (by car or bus)
2. Ability to use a money transfer systems Western Union and Moneygram
3. Having a bank account where we send mone
4. You are morally upright and have never been prosecuted (criminal record)

The principle of work:
1. One of our manager from Europe (who are closer to your area) send money to agent's bank account
2. Agent receive this and deliver 95% from this money to our customers

5% is agent's salary for agent's work (minimum 50 euros). For example, if we send to agent's bank account 5000 euros, agent must deliver 4750 euros to our custom. And 250 euros is agent's salary.
Also in the ending of every month we pay to agent extra money for transport charges (petrol or cost of ticket on a bus). For this agent must keep all tickets from petrol filling station or from bus.
We plan that every our agent have orders on a sum 15 000 euros per week. So agent's salary is approximately 750 euros per week.

Thus, if you want to work as a agent of our company, you must send us the following details:

1. Your age
2. Country and city where you live
3. What time you can spend for work (from ... till... )

If you are interested in this work, send us details about you to our email support@exchange-money.biz

--------------------
Help others and they will make you rich!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Rhyker
post Aug 25 2012, 08:34 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 122,149

interesting offer ... however sounds money laundrish. Please pop me a message with more info.

--------------------
MoneyMakerGroup Lifetime supporter since 2008(!)

Like to have people joining your opportunity from 150+ countries on auto-pilot? Click here

+Quote Post
Goodlooking
post Aug 26 2012, 03:07 AM
Post #3

MMG Addict

Member No.: 19,253

It has nothing to do with the illegal transaction. I'm the agency for Switzerland and can attest that the company is very serious.

If you want more information write directly to the email address that is indicated

+Quote Post
TheBlacKnight
post Sep 2 2012, 09:44 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 451,837

This Job Opportunity is in reality an opportunity for the Russian scammer behind this 1 minute set up website to steal your identity. They ask for your bank details and ID, you will be in big trouble if you give those private details.
Also the registrant country is Australia, date:Fri Jul 27 13:30:39 GMT 2012, it is very recent and they told me they already have a lot of customers in my city ready to receive money in their western union account?!. Give me a break scammer.

This post has been edited by TheBlacKnight: Sep 2 2012, 09:45 AM

+Quote Post
Luger
post Sep 28 2014, 04:03 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 558,355

I know the job ad was posted close to 2 years ago but I would like to know if your company is or would be hiring for the position? When I emailed for more information, my email was returned as not sent.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement