Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Affila Share! - Affilashare.com, Rev$hare done right! EgoPay,Payza,Pm,Stp,Lr,OkPay
TomekaP
post Nov 15 2012, 03:42 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 156,896

Hello MMG,

I am not the admin! But I know the Admin Rob Nunes had a conversation
With him this a.m. He’s a great guy. This is the next big thing!

Actual Products from a RevShare
When it comes to revshare, The AffilaShare Group Are Innovators, not Imitators
AffilaShare empowers you to earn a great income online, you are in complete control to write your own paycheck and there is no limit to how much you can earn.

Please read this page carefully in order to fully grasp your earning potential with AffilaShare.
First you must understand that conventional RevShare programs stall precisely because there is no component to create a residual income.
AffilaShare has strategically selected quality, high demand products that people want, purchase, and repurchase.
Residual Income Component with AffilaShares eProducts Line:

Our eProducts are high demand, quality products that we sell for less than the competition.
BUT IT GETS BETTER, We also introduce a New *HOT* eProduct Every 10 Days that your customers and referrals will come back to buy without you lifting a finger. You will earn up to 25% from every sale ever made by one of your referrals or customers 2 levels below you. This is clearly working smarter not harder as they come back to buy new eProducts and franchises on average EVERY 10 Days.
Residual Income Component with AffilaShares Nutritional Products Line:

Our Nutritional Products are from a top notch USA company that does not ship worldwide. AffilaShare is the only authorized distributor of American Dream Nutrition products outside the United States. ThinMagic ULTA for weight loss, Get Juiced which is a daily supplement, ClearHeart which promotes good heart health, and Nu-Derma Gold which through the use of 24k gold and collagen helps men and woman look up to 10yrs younger instantly.

American Dream products are Top Shelf Nutritional Products That People Want outside of the US but American Dream only ships in the US.
IT GETS EVEN BETTER. Your worldwide customers and referrals can not buy this product anywhere but AffilaShare and They Will Need A New 30 Day Supply Every 30 Days. As you can see, this is working smarter and not harder as they come back to buy their American Dream Nutritional products from AffilaShare Through You. EVERY 30 DAYS

Click here to join!

Edit: Referral link edited at poster's request

This post has been edited by wealth2u: Nov 16 2012, 05:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mmgcjm
post Nov 15 2012, 04:00 PM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

Just joined.....looks interesting. Are we able to upgrade now?

--------------------

Be very wary of certain individuals in this forum that prey on others and only care about one thing - filling their own pockets by any means! Do NOT allow them to run team build after team build, while leaving past team builds to fall off the face of the earth leaving the members high and dry!

+Quote Post
TomekaP
post Nov 15 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Nov 15 2012, 04:00 PM) *
Just joined.....looks interesting. Are we able to upgrade now?

On monday the 19th, I will keep you updated.

+Quote Post
makemoneycuoivo
post Nov 15 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #4

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 487,545

It looks interesting. I already joined and waiting for the updates

--------------------

+Quote Post
FastCash4you
post Nov 15 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 96,438

Got my link from Gmail I think I will play this one too,

--------------------

100% CASH PAYMENTS DIRECT TO =YOU= DAILY GET IN FREE AT THE =TOP= NOW! ASK ME HOW

+Quote Post
kaykay46
post Nov 15 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 336,194

Ok I am in also

--------------------

+Quote Post
makemoneyalert
post Nov 15 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 492,402

I'am in too, but I have to learn more about this program to understand it clearly, hahaha biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
EzyInvest
post Nov 16 2012, 12:12 AM
Post #8

iEarnDaily.com
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 18,341

In to play.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hassanpk
post Nov 16 2012, 01:59 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 62,736

looks good...

--------------------

+Quote Post
trueleverageteam
post Nov 16 2012, 05:05 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 126,162

QUOTE (TomekaP @ Nov 16 2012, 09:12 AM) *
Hello MMG,

I am not the admin! But I know the Admin Rob Nunes had a conversation
With him this a.m. He’s a great guy. This is the next big thing!

Actual Products from a RevShare
When it comes to revshare, The AffilaShare Group Are Innovators, not Imitators
AffilaShare empowers you to earn a great income online, you are in complete control to write your own paycheck and there is no limit to how much you can earn.

Please read this page carefully in order to fully grasp your earning potential with AffilaShare.
First you must understand that conventional RevShare programs stall precisely because there is no component to create a residual income.
AffilaShare has strategically selected quality, high demand products that people want, purchase, and repurchase.
Residual Income Component with AffilaShares eProducts Line:

Our eProducts are high demand, quality products that we sell for less than the competition.
BUT IT GETS BETTER, We also introduce a New *HOT* eProduct Every 10 Days that your customers and referrals will come back to buy without you lifting a finger. You will earn up to 25% from every sale ever made by one of your referrals or customers 2 levels below you. This is clearly working smarter not harder as they come back to buy new eProducts and franchises on average EVERY 10 Days.
Residual Income Component with AffilaShares Nutritional Products Line:

Our Nutritional Products are from a top notch USA company that does not ship worldwide. AffilaShare is the only authorized distributor of American Dream Nutrition products outside the United States. ThinMagic ULTA for weight loss, Get Juiced which is a daily supplement, ClearHeart which promotes good heart health, and Nu-Derma Gold which through the use of 24k gold and collagen helps men and woman look up to 10yrs younger instantly.

American Dream products are Top Shelf Nutritional Products That People Want outside of the US but American Dream only ships in the US.
IT GETS EVEN BETTER. Your worldwide customers and referrals can not buy this product anywhere but AffilaShare and They Will Need A New 30 Day Supply Every 30 Days. As you can see, this is working smarter and not harder as they come back to buy their American Dream Nutritional products from AffilaShare Through You. EVERY 30 DAYS

Click here to join! <---- dntknw.gif

I am not sure about this opportunity because this link
does not go anywhere and also midcaperecycling
is actually a recycling website not a Rev-share.

Do you actually have the right link with this one and name?

This post has been edited by trueleverageteam: Nov 16 2012, 05:09 AM

+Quote Post
TomekaP
post Nov 16 2012, 05:17 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Yes I do but you cannot join at the moment he is switching over to the new site and it will mess things up, and I am very SURE about this, The link that I posted what's the old one from the test site, I sent a message over to mmg asking them to change over to the new link. So who ever wants to join just hold off, and those of you that's already in, wait on the email stating the new link and the green light to Go Promote! It'll be sometime today, He is allowing everyone to upgrade manually over the weekend, than monday once it goes live you'll have to use the processors.

+Quote Post
chefboy
post Nov 16 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 99,016

Final testing has begun.
Hi, we are glad you took the opportunity to join our system and help us while we are testing the software.

As you know, the site is not live and we DO NOT AUTHORIZE openly promoting at this stage. Some of you have jumped the gun and started placing ads, forum posts, banners, and such all across the internet.

I understand that you may be excited and you want to share what we have but the time for openly promoting is not now, NOT BEFORE WE OFFICIALLY LAUNCH.

I don't mind you sharing the info with your family or a few leaders and I ask you to remove any posts or advertising that you can remove. Most of the ads i've seen online have the wrong link on them aswell, they have the link for the testing site and it has been removed from the internet. Openly promoting right now is only going to slow us down at this point and delay our actual Pre-Launch that was previously scheduled for Monday.'

Now on a good note... It looks like we should be able to go live sometime before Thanksgiving next week. I have a few more things to fix and or get into place.

AS SOON AS WE DO GO LIVE, be ready for a flat out frenzy, Network marketing is starving for a system like AffilaShare and we are going to create a new standard of how revshare is done. The time to have fun is quickly coming upon us and we, The Admin Team, ask you for some patience and understanding while we make AffilaShare exactly what you need it to be.

If you want to have a little fun you can log in to your back office and poke around a bit, BUT PLEASE, NO OPEN PROMOTING at this stage.

Your Admin Team

--------------------
$2,500 Engine Lifetime Guarantee + 1% Profit Share! - Join Here

+Quote Post
TomekaP
post Nov 16 2012, 09:05 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

QUOTE (chefboy @ Nov 16 2012, 09:14 AM) *
Final testing has begun.
Hi, we are glad you took the opportunity to join our system and help us while we are testing the software.

As you know, the site is not live and we DO NOT AUTHORIZE openly promoting at this stage. Some of you have jumped the gun and started placing ads, forum posts, banners, and such all across the internet.

I understand that you may be excited and you want to share what we have but the time for openly promoting is not now, NOT BEFORE WE OFFICIALLY LAUNCH.

I don't mind you sharing the info with your family or a few leaders and I ask you to remove any posts or advertising that you can remove. Most of the ads i've seen online have the wrong link on them aswell, they have the link for the testing site and it has been removed from the internet. Openly promoting right now is only going to slow us down at this point and delay our actual Pre-Launch that was previously scheduled for Monday.'

Now on a good note... It looks like we should be able to go live sometime before Thanksgiving next week. I have a few more things to fix and or get into place.

AS SOON AS WE DO GO LIVE, be ready for a flat out frenzy, Network marketing is starving for a system like AffilaShare and we are going to create a new standard of how revshare is done. The time to have fun is quickly coming upon us and we, The Admin Team, ask you for some patience and understanding while we make AffilaShare exactly what you need it to be.

If you want to have a little fun you can log in to your back office and poke around a bit, BUT PLEASE, NO OPEN PROMOTING at this stage.

Your Admin Team

Yes, No more promoting for now, it's just slowing things down! Let's have a lil patience everyone smile.gif
We will keep everyone updated here...

+Quote Post
rysero
post Nov 19 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #14

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 455,226

Now the site is live

--------------------

PassivePerfect - 4 stage cycler launching on 24th of this month.

Join under me at Adbonus and get 80% refback , after joining under me pm me your username

+Quote Post
strosdegoz
post Dec 2 2012, 03:18 PM
Post #15

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 36,029

Launch should happen tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement