Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Another Advertising Option, Add ability for paid email to subscribers
TheOIAN
post Dec 21 2013, 05:45 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 171,341

Good Day,

I would like to make a suggestion to add another advertising option for MMG consideration. My suggestion would be allow all members an option to subscribe to e-mail offers within MMG. Then have a simple low cost email sent out to them.

Basically, say for a low $25 fee, any one who is a member of MMG can do a one time plain text email offer sent to MMG members who subscribe to notifications from MMG.

Reason to use such advertising is for launch or promotional offers, also MMG subscribers can get notice of new offers and programs without the need to surf through the board looking aimlessly. Thus if a member receives a email notice form MMG and is interested they can mark it as important and go directly to it when they get a chance.

Additionally, as a plain text email, there is little editing and/or time efforts for the site admin, they just verify the payment, copy and paste the message and then send it to the subscription list here in MMG.

Keeping the cost low helps ensure it gets used and is an easy cheap way to generate revenue for the MMG site.

Submitted for consideration of MMG Admin.

Cheers!

--------------------
Please read MMG Rules for signatures
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Uncle Awesome
post Dec 21 2013, 06:04 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97,520

Thanks for the idea. It will certainly be considered.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrInteresting
post Dec 23 2013, 07:29 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 326,045

I like this suggestion. You can expand on it.

$25 fee for a few thousand mails
$50 fee for more thousands mails... etc

--------------------

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post May 16 2014, 04:06 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

Very Nice idea TheOIAN! I am guessing the mail would be sent to all MMG members like when sending an email to your list. I have noticed neobux sending me sponsered mails from members similar to what you speak of.

QUOTE (TheOIAN @ Dec 21 2013, 06:45 AM) *
Good Day,

I would like to make a suggestion to add another advertising option for MMG consideration. My suggestion would be allow all members an option to subscribe to e-mail offers within MMG. Then have a simple low cost email sent out to them.

Basically, say for a low $25 fee, any one who is a member of MMG can do a one time plain text email offer sent to MMG members who subscribe to notifications from MMG.

Reason to use such advertising is for launch or promotional offers, also MMG subscribers can get notice of new offers and programs without the need to surf through the board looking aimlessly. Thus if a member receives a email notice form MMG and is interested they can mark it as important and go directly to it when they get a chance.

Additionally, as a plain text email, there is little editing and/or time efforts for the site admin, they just verify the payment, copy and paste the message and then send it to the subscription list here in MMG.

Keeping the cost low helps ensure it gets used and is an easy cheap way to generate revenue for the MMG site.

Submitted for consideration of MMG Admin.

Cheers!

--------------------

+Quote Post
webdeep
post May 16 2014, 08:06 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 515,642

Great idea!

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post Jun 5 2014, 10:36 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

On the note of advertising, can anyone tell me the results received after advertising through banners place on MMG?

I would love to have an Idea of conversion and not just clicks received. smile.gif

Thanks

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement