Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   SUPPORT: Account Questions Email: support@moneymakergroup.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Advertise On Your Vehicle!
TonyJohnson
post Jan 11 2012, 05:47 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Validating
Member No.: 386,170

A great way to advertise offline is on your vehicle. Do not just do a small bumper sticker. Do something big so that it sticks out.

I suggest having a print shop put together a decal for the back of your vehicle's window. Just have this decal in text. You for sure will want to put a website address there for people can go to read up on what you are offering. Of course put text on there saying something on what you are offering. When putting a website address up, make sure it is not to long and it is easy to rember for people.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

This post has been edited by TonyJohnson: Jan 11 2012, 05:49 PM

--------------------
Tony Johnson
Share Online Deals
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

TonyJohnson
post Jan 13 2012, 05:32 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Group: Validating
Member No.: 386,170

I just pick up my back car window decal today. It ONLY cost me $35.00. When I put it on my car, I will be advertising for FREE every time I drive some where. I will also be able to target the right people for my product/service by driving my car to stores that offer the same kind of product/service. In other words, you will be able to DRIVE to your targeted people for your product, rather than paying huge amounts of money towards these targeted online programs.

I hope this opened your mind about other ways to advertise for a lower cost.

This post has been edited by TonyJohnson: Jan 13 2012, 05:33 PM

--------------------
Tony Johnson
Share Online Deals

+Quote Post
HonestAdKing
post Feb 25 2013, 01:38 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 504,720

I actually saw a sweeva bumper sticker the other day! Funny see ad sites you are so familiar with out there when you are driving lol

+Quote Post
mypassion797
post Apr 10 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 508,653

QUOTE (TonyJohnson @ Jan 11 2012, 06:47 PM) *
A great way to advertise offline is on your vehicle. Do not just do a small bumper sticker. Do something big so that it sticks out.

I suggest having a print shop put together a decal for the back of your vehicle's window. Just have this decal in text. You for sure will want to put a website address there for people can go to read up on what you are offering. Of course put text on there saying something on what you are offering. When putting a website address up, make sure it is not to long and it is easy to rember for people.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Offline Marketing is really great way to earn more.

Ads on vehicles is a good way to promote your business with offline marketing, Vehicle's back window is the most suitable place where you can place the advertise, or the website address. It's kind of marketing while driving smile.gif,

Always try to use simple and clear crystal fonts on the ad so people can see the ad from a distance easily and able to read it properly

This post has been edited by mypassion797: Apr 10 2013, 07:38 AM

+Quote Post
talfighel
post May 9 2013, 08:13 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 510,734

That is a great idea but.......

The problem is when someone who is an idiot may come to your car and peel it off. If you are promoting a home business, there is a good chance that someone will hate you for doing this and will do what ever it takes to peel it off somehow.

I don't recommend this unless you put the sticker inside your car.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaptopLife
post Jul 4 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 516,731

QUOTE (TonyJohnson @ Jan 12 2012, 01:47 AM) *

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Good idea, thanks for sharing! :-)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement