I would just like to do a simple survey to gauge how the M’sian investor really feel about all those advertisements promoting financial courses seen in the newspapers everyday. From Stocks to Options to Forex, thy just appear endlessly in our papers. I wonder how many ppl actually respond to them.
As investment returns come, it could be realistic to investor A but might not b conservative enuf for investor B, so thr is really no right or wrong answers. Thrfore, all answers are appreciated!
1. Wat would b a reasonable price to pay, for u to even seriously consider attending one of these courses? (eg. RM 3000 too low, RM 9000 no way!)
2. Ideally, wat sort of returns would u b looking for? (eg. 10% ROI/mth , 30%/annum)
3. For the price tat you’ve paid, wat sort of service would u xpect:
a) DURING the course?
b) AFTER the course?
(eg. 3- 6 mths one-to-one support, revisions, side-by-side LIVE trading)
4. Wats the ideal class size (no. of pupils/session)? (eg. 1 to 1? )
5. Wat do u think is/are the motive/motives of those conducting these courses?
Appreciate all your feedback!