Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

65 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Adflasher - Adflasher.net, Paid to View - Free - Payment : PayPal,AP,LR
PoorGuyz
post Sep 5 2009, 12:36 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 85,012

AdFlasher pays consumers for viewing advertisements while providing advertisers cost effective demographically targeted ad impressions and traffic. Bridging advertisers and consumers allows our members to profit from the advertising dollars which would otherwise be absorbed by costly publishers and our advertisers to profit from an attentive, targeted, purchase-ready consumer audience.

Here's how it works
Advertisers purchase advertisements which are displayed in our Ad Viewer. The Ad Viewer displays ads to consumers and verifies that they are paying attention. Advertiser funds are paid to the consumer for each completed Ad View. There are numerous ways you earn extra income with AdFlasher; for yourself or your business.

Only AdFlasher offers:

* Earn up to $15.00 Per Hour
* $1.50 Signup Bonus
* $1.50 Invitation Bonus
* 10% Referral Commissions
* Targeted CPM Advertising
* Guaranteed Consumer Attention
* Guaranteed 4.6% CTR
* Lifetime Directory Listings

This post has been edited by Uncle Awesome: Sep 5 2009, 05:03 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mmgcjm
post Sep 5 2009, 04:10 AM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

Why do you say FREE? That really isn't true is it? You lose the $1.50 if you don't make a purchase.

--------------------
***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear!

This is BY FAR the worst "industry" in the world! There are better people (ethically) dealing drugs than there are in this hell! The ONLY driving force for so many is GREED!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
SeekingVeritieS
post Sep 6 2009, 02:09 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 147,885

Its first time I see such program, I joined to learn how it works.
Its a bit confusing, provided description does not seem to match site functionality.
Example:
You must purchase Ad Views before you can use the Ad Viewer. We guarantee to our advertisers that each impression is displayed to a consumer who is willing and able to make on-line purchases.

Considering that AdFlasher pays 10 cents per site, this would make perfect sense.
However, I did not purchase Ad Views, but could access ad viewer and earn.
I see, earnings are credited to pending balance.
This is what I found:
Funds from Ad Pack sales are not paid to members until the associated advertising campaigns have expired. Once a campaign has expired the associated funds are automatically released to your balance.

So, does it mean that to get those funds I must purchase Ad Views pack and wait for it to expire?
Or would I get them when ad for which I got credit expire?

Then I cant find cashout button, nor could I find requirements for minimum cashout.

--------------------
BesteMoneys.com - about everything related to best e-currencies.
Shares Program - 150% revenue sharing! 10% Affiliate Bonus.

Humans cant always be right, but if we are afraid to be wrong, how will we become smarter!?

+Quote Post
hertzsurfer
post Sep 6 2009, 10:20 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 50,674

checked this site out and the description doesnt match the site at all... need an explanation

--------------------
My Current Investment
--------------------------------
Respend/ 17 confirmed withdrawals
ExInvest.com - $550 @ 120% after 5 days|| $1000 @ 145% after 10days

--------------------------------

+Quote Post
DocRock
post Sep 8 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 149,587

QUOTE (hertzsurfer @ Sep 6 2009, 10:20 AM) *
checked this site out and the description doesnt match the site at all... need an explanation

This is so much fun...you guys have to check it out !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DocRock
post Sep 8 2009, 08:14 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

QUOTE (hertzsurfer @ Sep 6 2009, 10:20 AM) *

Really very simple,

• just watch the ads
  • when you see one block start to countdown
  • You just click on it...
  • a site opens..
  • You have to let the site completely open
  • Then close the site
  • the ads start again...
    just repeat

--------------------

+Quote Post
m15artin
post Sep 8 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 181,319

I try AdFlasherEdit: link removed .
I bought 2 Ads ($30) from AlertPay account and today (30min after request) they paid me $30.10 to my PayPal account. Why PayPal? I don't know. I didn't see any choice PP to cashout.

My account details:

This post has been edited by ~fishie~: Sep 13 2009, 06:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
pault
post Sep 9 2009, 07:26 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 901

OK, I signed up today and did 1 View Ad Pack. Here is my experience and opinion. detective2.gif

Pro:
I like that they give you .75 to try it out so you can see how it works.
You will need that to test if you want to continue. Not that you spend $15 then do it and cannot figure it out and give up.
I was confused and disappointed with the first two tries as had to get used to the timer. Then it also hit me at the end what an Ad View was. So that trial offer is an excellent idea.

You get paid daily! The money is there now if you need it.

Cons:
Sometimes clicking the ad does not bring up the page view and you have to start again. Very frustrating knowing it was clicked 3 times to bring up the page view, and so much time was already put in to view these ads.

Sometimes it will bring up another page for an expired ad and that opens another Ad View. So now there are 2 Ad Views open. Easily fixed though, but it should be made to continue the current Ad View without starting another Ad View.

Sometimes the page view does not load and get a blank page, or sometimes it takes a long time for a page to load. So you do not know if the page is loading or just blank, and wait to see if it will load or not. This adds to view time.

There are some good ads, but is lacking a link to open page in new window.

Ah the time. You will not earn up to $15 per hour, unless maybe you can sit at your computer for the full hour clicking continuously.

I had to resize my screen to view the full ad grid.

Opinions:
As to time, it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes to view the 100. So that is an earning of 12.85 per hour. So you would only want to do this once a day if you 2 1/2 hours to do so.
So for sample purpose in 30 days, you will earn for 2 1/2 hours work per day $900. ($30 per day x 30 days)
Divide the earnings by half, as half that was what you put in. You now have a gross earning of $450.
From that deduct 3% for payment processor fee, and $4.00 to withdraw from the payment processor.
Your net for 30 days is $432.50, equal to $14.41 per day at 2 1/2 hours per day equals $5.76 per hour.
Less than minimum wage, but you have nearly $400 every month. That can help pay a big chunk of rent or mortgage or a car payment if your still paying off a car.

Everyone has rent or mortgage, so everyone should be doing this program once per day. I am single, so this takes up a lot of time for me, but those with a mate or children could take turns.

There is no reason that everyone should not be doing this program! wave.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
StefGrig
post Sep 9 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 146,915

Don't understand how they are able to pay so much? Not sure if their system is safe and will last for long. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by StefGrig: Sep 9 2009, 07:50 AM

--------------------

---- Very soon my own monitor site ! ----

---- My Ambition is beyond My Knowledge ----

+Quote Post
DocRock
post Sep 9 2009, 08:01 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

QUOTE (pault @ Sep 9 2009, 07:26 AM) *
OK, I signed up today and did 1 View Ad Pack. Here is my experience and opinion. detective2.gif
You get paid daily! The money is there now if you need it.

There is no reason that everyone should not be doing this program! wave.gif

Paul,

Very well done post, those were the exact same experiences I've had --at first you frustrated than you come to the conclusion... You can do this, and then before you know it you got a mess of money in your account. I love it

This post has been edited by DocRock: Sep 9 2009, 08:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Stijn1234
post Sep 9 2009, 09:09 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 4,450

QUOTE (StefGrig @ Sep 9 2009, 04:49 PM) *
Don't understand how they are able to pay so much? Not sure if their system is safe and will last for long. unsure.gif

It's just another ponzi-scheme based program, 'packed' a bit different. This should be in the extremely high risk folder in my opinion.

--------------------

+Quote Post
treebeans
post Sep 9 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 627

I just signed up for this! Should this be in the autosurf/manual surf section i wonder? not sure just a question! anyways, below i took from my sponsor, might explain it a little more. I am disabled and home mostly so do have the time! I like that it is 100% passive! here ya go, taken from my sponsors email to me, thanks to my sponsors for explaining this all, this is all taken from their email to me, really explains it more:

Earn 15.00 per hour, be in profit with 24 hours!

First of all, this is NOT a typical Rev Share. This is different. With a typical Rev Share, at 14% earnings per week, and taking into account a Hit & Run Clause, it would take you over 14 weeks to break even.

With this program, you not only have the chance to get your money back the same day, but you also stand the chance to earn 100% clear profit!!

We did exactly that last night and this morning. We tested the program and can confirm that the system did work, and we did get paid today. The minimum is just 15.00 dollars.

So, if you have 15.00, we would encourage you to check this out. If you make a 15.00 purchase today, surfed your required views, you will earn 30.00 You should receive that within 24 hours, probably less (ours took about 6 hours). Once you have done this, you will have your original 15.00 back, and now you can just continue to re-purchase with your 15.00 profit back into the program which will continue to earn you 30.00 over and over again.

If you do this for just 1 hour a day, you can make 105.00 per week or 420.00 per month.

If you do this for just 2 hours a day, you can make 210.00 per week or 840.00 per month.

If you do this for 4 hours a day, you can make 420.00 per week or 1680.00 per month.

How much free time do you have? Do the math, and see if this program might be something you are looking for.

Again, what really interested us here as how fast your can get your original money back, plus make a nice profit. That is what we are always trying to do with these Rev Shares, but it typically takes a couple months before we are in profit working that strategy. This program got us in profit within 24 hrs. Now we are just growing our profits, which is what you try to do with any program you are in. This just lets you do it much faster.

After just that first withdrawal, again, you could easily receive that within 24 hrs, you now have your original money back and are only re-purchasing with profits going forward. You have no chance to lose money after just that first withdrawal.

We strongly encourage you to take a closer look.

This is something to get excited about!

If you can click more, then you can make more! They pay daily as you finish your View Pack campaigns. Again, you DO NOT have to wait a week to get paid or a month depending on other programs you might be in. This can and will pay you daily if you finish your campaigns daily.

The name of this company is Ad Flasher and they started in August. So they are very new, and we have not seen anyone in the Rev Share/Passive Industry marketing this one yet. This is brand new!

One of the payment processors they use is PayPal. We received word from our up-line that PayPal is familiar with AdFlasher.net and they gave them their approval to use PayPal's services. Not many programs use PayPal because PayPal does not approve just any program to use their services. So seeing them using PayPal makes this an even safer decision to get started.

You also may use AlertPay, or Google Checkout.

In a nutshell here's how it works:

* 1. You register on the site, you can register for free to take a look.

* 2. Login and complete your profile.

* 3. Purchase a minimum of 15.00 worth of "View Packs" using one of the above processors. Each "View Pack" is 100 views that you need to complete before you will get paid. 1 view consists of 27 ads being highlighted on your screen (more info below), and occassionally looking at an actual website for about 5 seconds. Each view will take you about 30 seconds to complete.

* 4. Once you purchase your "View Pack", then click on the "Ad Viewer".

* 5. A full page screen will come up with 54 boxes on it that looks like 54 classified ads.

* 6. A yellow highlight will randomly light up various boxes as it flashes all over the page. It reminds us of that game show Press Your Luck where the contestants are hoping not to land on a Whammy.

* 7. Once you see a 4 second timer appear in one of the boxes, click on that box and a full page ad will appear. You must click on the timer before the 4 second timer ends or you have to start over. You would just start that 1 view over.

* 8. Let the ad fully load and stay on that page/ad for about 5 seconds or so. If you leave too early, again you have to start over.

* 9. Once the page has loaded, click on the "close" link in the upper right hand corner. The process will repeat again...highlight will bounce around the page, once you see the 4 second timer, click on that box, and let the page/ad load up for about 5 seconds, then close the page.

* 10. Each time you complete this process, usually around 2-4 times, you will receive .30 cents. It takes about 30 seconds to finish each view. When you finish all 100, you have earned 30.00...100 x .30.00

The minimum that you can withdraw is 30.00. Each View Pack (100 views) is 15.00, and once you complete the full 100 views, you will have earned 30.00 At that point, your 30.00 will be in a pending status. It took about 6 hrs for those funds to be moved fully over to our Available Balance once we completed all of our views. Once those funds are in your Available Balance, they you can go ahead and place a withdrawal request.

Like we mentioned, it took about 6 hrs for the funds to move over to our Available Balance. Once they were in there, our withdrawal was processed instantly after my request.

Traditional Rev Shares can not offer you profits as quickly as this. You can be 100% in profit within 24 hrs. From then on out, you have nothing to gain buy pure profits with no chance of losing any money. You can grow those profits as big as you want if you have the time to surf.

Just an hour a day could easily earn you a car payment for the month or let you pay down the credit card bill or even let you put some of those earnings in some rev shares to build up your accounts that way. You have lots of options, but the absolute best part of this is being able to be in profit within 24 hrs. Then just repurchase using your profits and grow those profits as large as you would like.

It just takes one day to be in profit, not many programs can offer you that.

Take a no cost position and have a look around.

We would recommend just buying 1 View Pack at a time. There is no advantage to purchasing more than 1 at a time. The mistake we made originally was purchasing 4 View Packs with our first purchase. We really wanted to test this to make sure it worked, but quickly found out that if you buy 4 View Packs (400 views), you have to finish surfing all 400 views before you will get paid. It's not like we could purchase 400, view 100, then get paid on that 100, and then do the other 300 when we get some free time. So we were up very late last night trying to finish our views to make sure this worked. It was worth the time, and yes, it does work.

So we would recommend just buying 1 View Pack at a time. Then when you are done, and if you have extra funds, go ahead and purchase another one while you are waiting for your 30.00 worth of earnings to be transfered to your Available Balance to be withdrawn. Then you can always be getting paid after every 100 views, and just do this over and over and over.

Looks good to me, I will keep you all updated as I can! thumbup(1).gif Thank you! and thanks to my sponsors for the above info!

+Quote Post
daybyday
post Sep 9 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 7,601

Site is down for me. Anyone else?

+Quote Post
daybyday
post Sep 9 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 7,601

QUOTE (daybyday @ Sep 9 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Site is down for me. Anyone else?

It's back up again. Back to clicking!

+Quote Post
comeandlove
post Sep 9 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #15

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 120,235

Again down dry.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

65 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement