Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

The purpose of this forum is to discuss real estate investing. Please do not list properties "For Sale" in this forum. All advertisements belong in the "Ads and Promos" section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Access To New York Hedge Fund - Buyer Of Bulk Reos, Limited Time Offer...
angel2006
post Sep 3 2009, 06:30 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 45,152

Hi All,

I have an offer for serious Real Estate Investors (both beginners and experienced).

If you are interested in getting connected with a well respected and very credible New York Hedge Fund who specializes in buying Bulk REOs, then you may want to carefully read all of this post.

I mentioned in another thread that (in February 2009) I attended a Live webinar of a well respected New York Hedge Fund who buys both Residential and Commercial Bulk REOs. I mentioned how (at the time I made the post in that thread) they were at this time focusing more on the Commercial Bulk REOs, and was in fact given an additional 1.2 Billion to invest in Commercial bulk REOs. And that they were not at this time advertising their interest in Residential bulk REOs.

Well that has changed because of the ever increasing bank failures and the URGENT need for smaller banks and lenders to get those non-performing assets off of their books to avoid bank failure. So, this Hedge Fund is opening it back up for Residential bulk REOs, meaning they are accepting new partners for the Residential Bulk REOs and Non-Performing Notes program.

I know because I just reviewed their new webinar (which was recorded) and this time I paid attention to the duration. The host added something at the beginning regarding the recent bank failures (which was approximately 5 minutes), then the actual webinar was approximately an hour and a half long. They repeated much of the stuff I already took notes on back in February during the first Live webinar I attended on their Residential Bulk REOs program. I just took notes on a few of the new points.

One thing that is different this time is that the new partners do not have to attend a 3-day Live workshop (which they would have had to travel to if they didn't live in the area). Instead, the workshop that was included before (as mandatory to attend), was recorded and is now on DVD. So, the new partners get this and everything else included in the training (without having to travel).

As I mentioned before, they train their partners to go directly to the banks and hard money lenders. They absolutely will not go through agents. [See the HUD/Bulk REO thread to see what I wrote about this] They buy the bulk portfolios their partners present to them (or broker to them, if you will). You do not need a license to do this however, you are not a broker. You are acting as a "Finder" and are paid a "Finder's Fee".

They teach the partners exactly what banks and lenders to go to (exactly how to find them). Exactly who to talk to at the bank (the actual decision makers), and exactly what to say to them. Actually, in the webinar, they reveal all of this to you. So, you could do it, even if you did not turn over any portfolios/pools to them. You could keep them and buy them yourself if you wanted to.

All their partners have to do is go after what the Hedge Fund is looking for (qualify the pools), and turn the tapes over to them for bidding. They do the due diligence and appraisals (not the partners). The Hedge Fund gives the partners credibility (most banks and lenders already know who they are), and they provide the partners with a $2 Million "Proof of Funds" (for the residential Bulk REOs).

The average deal is, however, $5 Million. When the deal closes, the partners get 1 point, or $50,000 cash. That's not bad at all if all you have to do is say a few sentences to the right person at the bank and get the tapes to the buyer. They do everything else and you get the check.

As of right now, they are accepting new partners. To get their complete package (which includes extensive training) and on-going live support, and use of their funds and credibility... the tuition is $1,497 (for the complete Bulk REO Investing Home Study Course ...which includes a manual and DVDs and all the "partner" privileges).

But the great thing about it is, when you close your first deal with them, they will give you TRIPLE your tuition back! So, if your first deal gets you the typical check of $50,000. You will get two checks. The one for $50,000, and also a check for $4,500 (triple your tuition back)! They do this because they want you to be one of their loyal partners who will continue to bring them the deals they want.

They only have limited openings for partners though. Seriously. Each $2 Million "POF" is reserving that money to actually PURCHASE these portfolios, not flip them. They resell the properties "ON TERMS" to sub-prime buyers and to investors. So, the money is used for the actual "buy and hold" for resale. Unlike with our program where the money is used for one day for flipping in back-to-back closings (which is why our funds are not limited). The Hedge Fund only has about $100 Million left, designated for the Residential Bulk REOs.

Anyway, I will gives members of our program who upgrade to Platinum (those who enrolled under me), direct access to this recorded webinar, and thus, access to this bulk REO buyer (this New York Hedge Fund). Keep in mind, they buy Residential bulk REOs, Commercial Bulk REOs, and Non-Performing Mortgages (Notes). And many banks are desperate now, because they must sell off these bad assets to keep the FDIC from shutting them down (or taking over). So, there is definitely opportunity for partners to reap very huge benefits.

If you would like to be a Platinum member of our program, but do not have the money, on my doorway page I give some suggestions of where you might possibly get the money. Some of the sources will give you "Unsecured Personal Loans", even if you do not have the best credit. If your credit score is at least 640, you are good. You can get the money you need in about 24-48 hrs.

If you are qualified for the personal loan, then you may want to ask for enough to cover both your Platinum membership in OUR program AND the tuition to partner with this Hedge Fund. One source lets you get up to $10,000 in an unsecured personal loan. Once you get the personal loan, you can do what you want with the money (even pay off some of your existing debts). They give you plenty of time to pay it back.

Remember, in our program you will also get the training to learn how to be the actual buyers of Bulk REOs yourself, as well as have access to up to $50 Million "Proof of Funds" (real verifiable funds with an actual "Loan Commitment"...which takes it a step beyond just a POF) . Then you can have the best of both worlds. Being a partner with an actual Hedge Fund, AND the ability to be the actual buyer/seller when you are ready (or just do the normal High End short sale flips or Commercial Property and/or Land flips, or profit from any of the other courses you'll have access to.

Once you upgrade to Platinum in our program, I will give you the direct link to the Hedge Fund's recorded webinar. You will find out who this Hedge Fund is, and their reputation and credibility (they are always getting good press), and who the managers are. You'll then be able to determine if they are somebody you would like to work with.

You do not have to pay for their tuition just to view the webinar, it is FREE. Only if you want to be one of their partners will the tuition need to be paid. You will be given the URL to the payment site after the webinar is over. You can also talk to the host before your purchase, I will give you his email address and physical address too. He is one of their partners already, for both the Residential AND Commercial Bulk REOs.

If you were to go ahead and borrow the funds to both upgrade to Platinum in our program, AND pay for the tuition in their program, you do not have to spend the extra money you borrowed for the tuition if you don't want to be their partner. Just keep the money in the bank and use it to pay back the loan... which will boost your credit score even higher (if that's possible). Or you can use some of it for other debts. Personal loans allow flexibility of use.

First things first. Go to my website to review everything and see if you do want to be a Platinum member of our program. If so, you will need to do it as soon as possible in order to not miss out on becoming a partner. They will keep the payment page active as long as there is still room for more partners. Then they will deactivate it.

But they will let us know (those of us on the host's list) when they are opening it up for new partners again. This could be within the next two or three months... if they get more funds to work with. So, you can also be on the list to be notified. Just ask the host to put you on his list. But regardless, you will be able to view the webinar at any time. It should remain up and will be adjusted when it is updated with new information (when they open it back up for new partners). As long as you're on the list, you'll never miss out. I'm on the list, so I know.

BTW, this host came very highly recommended to us by our mentor in our program. That's how I got on the host's list. The host is a very experienced and credible Real Estate Investor and teacher. You may have already heard of him if you are in the Real Estate business.

Once you sign up free and upgrade to Platinum in our program, email me and let me know that you want the link to the Hedge Fund's webinar and the name and email/mailing address of the host. This offer is also open to those of you who are already signed up as a free member under me but have not upgraded yet. If you already have the funds to upgrade, I encourage you to upgrade now, so you won't miss out on one of the greatest partnering opportunities around right now. And you get TRIPLE your tuition back once you close your first deal with them...how sweet is that?

And once you get your foot in the door as their Residential Bulk REO partner, you can be given access to their Commercial Bulk REO program as well (which costs twice as much as the residential usually, but not so for existing partners). As I said, they have 1.2 Billion for their new Commercial Bulk REO program. Trust me, for the deal they have for their partners in that program, becoming wealthy very quickly would no longer be just a dream.

I am going to still be working on a way to flip to this Hedge Fund the bulk REOs I can get from Rich. In the meantime I am still putting all my ducks in a row and setting some things up.

Well, that's it for now. But I just want to say that, one way or another, I still intend to purchase Bulk REOs from Rich because I truly would like to help them raise money to implement some of the projects for their "Katrina Project". Many of those people are still living in shabby trailer homes...4 years after that disaster hit that area. Any of these deals with Rich that close, will directly help those people.

I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want to do. My two websites answer most (if not all) of your questions about our program, and you can attend the Live webcast on my main page every Wednesday night. You can then ask questions live. If you miss Wednesday's call/webcast, you can wait till the following week, which is fine if you have no interest in being a partner with the Hedge Fund. But if you DO want to be a partner, waiting can shut you out of the current opportunity. You can still get on the list in any case, but we don't know when they will open it back up for the next partnering opportunity.

I will check each day to see if the payment page is still up for partners. I will post it in this thread when the page has been deactivated. If you upgrade in our program to Platinum and the page gets deactivated before you get a chance to pay your tuition, I will make sure you get on their list to be notified when they open back up for new partners. I will still give you all the contact information I have, for both the Hedge Fund and the host.

But my offer is good only for the month of September. You can still upgrade in our program after September, but you won't get access to the Hedge Fund through me. So, upgrade in September and you will be connected to them one way or another.

Ok I'm done for real now.

Good luck in whatever you decide, and thanks for reading my long post.

JoAnn

P.S. If you know anyone else who may be interested in my offer, please refer them to this thread ASAP (before September ends).

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

angel2006
post Sep 5 2009, 03:43 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Hi,

The payment page has been deactivated, so they have reached their limit for now. They said they may take on new partners when new funds come in. This could be soon because the banking situation is not getting any better.

I will still put you in contact with them and the host, if you become a Platinum member in our program in the month of September. It is even easier to upgrade to Platinum because of the new changes in our program. I will post this info soon in another thread.

Thanks.

JoAnn

+Quote Post
angel2006
post Sep 6 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Good News,

The Hedge Fund is still open for new partners. The payment page has not been deactivated after all. I just went to the payment page and clicked through. The website must have been down when I checked that day and mistakenly thought it was deactivated. As I said, as long as the payment page is still up, they are taking on (and training) new partners. And the host is still playing the recorded webinar (which is accessible 24/7).

I knew it was strange for them to close it off so soon, in light of all the new bank closings. I am guessing that they may even have more funding lined up for the Residential Bulk REOs. That may be another reason they may be still taking on new partners.

So, those who are interested still have a chance to get connected to them (this Hedge Fund and its manager and the host of the webinar)...if you upgrade to Platinum in our program during the month of September. The new changes in our program make it easier to upgrade to Platinum. I will post the changes here soon, or you can just go to my doorway page to see them (in the "Business Opportunity" section).

Thanks.

JoAnn

+Quote Post
angel2006
post Sep 15 2009, 07:02 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that (as of today) they are still accepting partners. I just watched the webinar again the other day, and the one change is that the host removed his extra comments he had at the beginning about all the recent bank closings. That shaved about five minutes off the time. The rest of the (original) webinar remains the same. It is approximately about an hour and a half.

I watched it again (this makes my 3rd time), to pay closer attention to some of the details. You know how when you watch something that you have already seen before, but you always catch something that you did not get before. Well, this time I discovered how they can buy a lot more properties than I originally thought they could.

Remember I said they had about $100 Million left for the Residential bulk REOs? Well, they can really stretch that money with the way they structure many of their deals. They gave an example of how they bought a pool from a bank with the ARV of $3,100,000. They only paid $1,700,000 for it. But that's not what's so fascinating. What was impressive to me was that they bought it on terms. Seller financing, from the bank (a non-recourse loan), and they only put down $58,000!

Ok, so I saw this twice before, but it is just now dawning on me how they can buy boat loads of pools with only $100 Million, using this strategy. I'm not saying that every deal is structured like that, but it is an example of what can be done in these times. The banks are desperate and need to get these bad assets off their books in any way they can. [I'm not talking about the big banks, I'm referring to the smaller banks, savings institutions and thrifts].

What I also caught this time around is that they will give you a choice of taking the fee for the deal, or taking the assets (Free and Clear) as your payment (for those interested in adding to your portfolios). Or, you can take your fee in part cash and part assets. Remember, these assets are worth far more than what is being paid for them currently (pennies on the dollar), and their values will rise in the near future.

Another thing they are looking for is a lot of non-performing notes, especially defaulted seconds. Absolutely No Land. Sometimes land is mixed up in the pools, but they won't bid on them. They have their own reasons for this.

The last thing I caught was that for their Commercial Fund (of which they have over 1.2 Billion to invest), they are looking for anything that is income producing, or was once income producing.

This Hedge Fund had the foresighted to see all of this coming and set themselves up to specialize in investing in Bulk REOs and defaulted notes. Several other hedge funds went under or are going under, because they were heavily invested in things that took a nose dive when the economic downturn hit. So, this Hedge Fund is thriving when some of the others are struggling to keep afloat.

This is a great company to partner with. They treat their partners very well. The opportunity is still there for those who are interested. I can connect you as long as the page is up (or get you on their list to be contacted when they open up again after it closes this time), as long as you get in our program as a Platinum member during the month of September.

Well, that's it for now. Hope this motivates some of you to act before it's too late. It's never too late to become a Platinum member in our program. Just getting easy access to this Hedge Fund is for a limited time.

Thanks.

JoAnn

+Quote Post
angel2006
post Nov 1 2009, 02:54 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Access To Hedge Fund Offer Re-Opened:

Well, it appears that the New York Hedge Fund who is a buyer of Bulk REOs and Commercial Paper, is still accepting new partners. My guess is that is because the banking situation is not getting any better, and plus, they may have gotten some additional funds for the Residential Bulk REOs because of it. They had $100 Million to begin with, but they may have gotten a whole lot more due to the continuous and ever increasing flood of residential REOs.

In any case, the free Bulk REO recorded webinar mentioned in the above post is still playing. It is "on demand" 24/7, so anyone can play the webinar day or night... whatever time is convenient. The tuition is still the same. I check the webinar and payment page a few times a week, every week. Everything is still the same.

In light of restructuring of our program, I am making a new offer. You can read about our new program in the thread entitled " Did You Know You Can Flip Homes In 14 Days?"

In my new offer, I will offer you the same access to the Hedge Fund as spelled out in the post above, except now you can get access by just joining us at the new Club level (for only $197), instead at the Platinum level (which is now $1,397). This offer is limited too. You can get the access if you upgrade to Club level by the end of November. To refresh your memory, you may want to re-read my original "Access to Hedge Fund" post above.

Those who are interested in profiting from Bulk REOs, can do extremely well being this Hedge Fund's partner. And this would get your foot in the door, to get in on their very lucrative Commercial Bulk REO program. This is something to seriously consider because there is going to be a lot of wealth created in commercial real estate. Not only the commercial real estate that has already defaulted, but the flood of REOs about to hit because of the un-refinancialble commercial notes coming due in November.

Many, many savvy investors worth their salt (both residential and commercial investors) are poised and ready for this next commercial tsunami that will hit the world (not just the U.S.). You'd better believe this Hedge Fund is ready (with the $2.1 Billion they have available to invest). And they are very much in need of more partners to help them.

So, think about it. For only $197 you can get access to a company that can potentially change your life. Not to mention what you can do with your Club membership (as you'll see once you visit my new updated site).

Once you sign up free and upgrade to Club level in our program, email me and let me know that you want the link to the Hedge Fund's webinar and the name and email/mailing address of the host. This offer is still also open to those of you who are already signed up as a free member under me but have not upgraded yet.

Thanks

I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.

JoAnn

+Quote Post
angel2006
post Dec 3 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Hi MMG members who are reading this thread.

For those who are interested, you will be happy to know that the New York Hedge Fund mentioned at the start of this thread is STILL looking for partners for their Bulk REO purchases. I just checked and the webinar is still playing on demand, and the payment page is still active. Remember, I said, they will remove the payment page when they are no longer accepting new partners.

This webinar is for the Residential BULK REOs, and they have the minimum of $2 million "Proof of Funds" for these deals.

If you would like the name of this Hedge Fund (and its manager) as well as the contact information of the Host of this webinar, plus the link to the webinar, PM me and I will give it all to you for free. I will receive nothing for this referral. I am just in the giving mood today.

You must read the rest of this thread to know what this is all about.

Thanks.

JoAnn

+Quote Post
sschudy
post Aug 27 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 238,271

QUOTE (angel2006 @ Dec 3 2009, 02:39 PM) *
Hi MMG members who are reading this thread.

For those who are interested, you will be happy to know that the New York Hedge Fund mentioned at the start of this thread is STILL looking for partners for their Bulk REO purchases. I just checked and the webinar is still playing on demand, and the payment page is still active. Remember, I said, they will remove the payment page when they are no longer accepting new partners.

This webinar is for the Residential BULK REOs, and they have the minimum of $2 million "Proof of Funds" for these deals.

If you would like the name of this Hedge Fund (and its manager) as well as the contact information of the Host of this webinar, plus the link to the webinar, PM me and I will give it all to you for free. I will receive nothing for this referral. I am just in the giving mood today.

You must read the rest of this thread to know what this is all about.

Thanks.

JoAnn

Hi JoAnn, I couldnt send you a PM as I don't have the minimum required posts... I'd love to getr this info if you'd be so kind as to send it to my personal email address

sschudy@aol.com

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Stance

+Quote Post
angel2006
post Sep 7 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

QUOTE (sschudy @ Aug 27 2010, 04:39 PM) *
Hi JoAnn, I couldnt send you a PM as I don't have the minimum required posts... I'd love to getr this info if you'd be so kind as to send it to my personal email address

sschudy@aol.com

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Stance

Hi Stance,

Sorry but I have not been keeping up with anything having to do with real estate since last year. My focus has completely changed now to something that is really very important.

You may be able to find something similar to what you are looking for by doing a search.

Good Luck,

JoAnn

+Quote Post
newbieme
post Apr 5 2011, 12:45 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 300,061

Hello Angel 2006.

Q: For year 2011 ... Is the NY Hedge Fund (that buys bulk reos and bank notes) still avilable and still offering to buy bulk reos and banks notes from investors? I do business in the Southern California area. I have access to bulk reos (tapes) and to npn (bank notes) but need bulk buyers or hedge funds that will buy them ... !???

If so, please send me the details and what their criterias are?

Thank you,

newbieme

QUOTE (angel2006 @ Sep 3 2009, 06:30 AM) *
Hi All,

I have an offer for serious Real Estate Investors (both beginners and experienced).

If you are interested in getting connected with a well respected and very credible New York Hedge Fund who specializes in buying Bulk REOs, then you may want to carefully read all of this post.

I mentioned in another thread that (in February 2009) I attended a Live webinar of a well respected New York Hedge Fund who buys both Residential and Commercial Bulk REOs. I mentioned how (at the time I made the post in that thread) they were at this time focusing more on the Commercial Bulk REOs, and was in fact given an additional 1.2 Billion to invest in Commercial bulk REOs. And that they were not at this time advertising their interest in Residential bulk REOs.

Well that has changed because of the ever increasing bank failures and the URGENT need for smaller banks and lenders to get those non-performing assets off of their books to avoid bank failure. So, this Hedge Fund is opening it back up for Residential bulk REOs, meaning they are accepting new partners for the Residential Bulk REOs and Non-Performing Notes program.

I know because I just reviewed their new webinar (which was recorded) and this time I paid attention to the duration. The host added something at the beginning regarding the recent bank failures (which was approximately 5 minutes), then the actual webinar was approximately an hour and a half long. They repeated much of the stuff I already took notes on back in February during the first Live webinar I attended on their Residential Bulk REOs program. I just took notes on a few of the new points.

One thing that is different this time is that the new partners do not have to attend a 3-day Live workshop (which they would have had to travel to if they didn't live in the area). Instead, the workshop that was included before (as mandatory to attend), was recorded and is now on DVD. So, the new partners get this and everything else included in the training (without having to travel).

As I mentioned before, they train their partners to go directly to the banks and hard money lenders. They absolutely will not go through agents. [See the HUD/Bulk REO thread to see what I wrote about this] They buy the bulk portfolios their partners present to them (or broker to them, if you will). You do not need a license to do this however, you are not a broker. You are acting as a "Finder" and are paid a "Finder's Fee".

They teach the partners exactly what banks and lenders to go to (exactly how to find them). Exactly who to talk to at the bank (the actual decision makers), and exactly what to say to them. Actually, in the webinar, they reveal all of this to you. So, you could do it, even if you did not turn over any portfolios/pools to them. You could keep them and buy them yourself if you wanted to.

All their partners have to do is go after what the Hedge Fund is looking for (qualify the pools), and turn the tapes over to them for bidding. They do the due diligence and appraisals (not the partners). The Hedge Fund gives the partners credibility (most banks and lenders already know who they are), and they provide the partners with a $2 Million "Proof of Funds" (for the residential Bulk REOs).

The average deal is, however, $5 Million. When the deal closes, the partners get 1 point, or $50,000 cash. That's not bad at all if all you have to do is say a few sentences to the right person at the bank and get the tapes to the buyer. They do everything else and you get the check.

As of right now, they are accepting new partners. To get their complete package (which includes extensive training) and on-going live support, and use of their funds and credibility... the tuition is $1,497 (for the complete Bulk REO Investing Home Study Course ...which includes a manual and DVDs and all the "partner" privileges).

But the great thing about it is, when you close your first deal with them, they will give you TRIPLE your tuition back! So, if your first deal gets you the typical check of $50,000. You will get two checks. The one for $50,000, and also a check for $4,500 (triple your tuition back)! They do this because they want you to be one of their loyal partners who will continue to bring them the deals they want.

They only have limited openings for partners though. Seriously. Each $2 Million "POF" is reserving that money to actually PURCHASE these portfolios, not flip them. They resell the properties "ON TERMS" to sub-prime buyers and to investors. So, the money is used for the actual "buy and hold" for resale. Unlike with our program where the money is used for one day for flipping in back-to-back closings (which is why our funds are not limited). The Hedge Fund only has about $100 Million left, designated for the Residential Bulk REOs.

Anyway, I will gives members of our program who upgrade to Platinum (those who enrolled under me), direct access to this recorded webinar, and thus, access to this bulk REO buyer (this New York Hedge Fund). Keep in mind, they buy Residential bulk REOs, Commercial Bulk REOs, and Non-Performing Mortgages (Notes). And many banks are desperate now, because they must sell off these bad assets to keep the FDIC from shutting them down (or taking over). So, there is definitely opportunity for partners to reap very huge benefits.

If you would like to be a Platinum member of our program, but do not have the money, on my doorway page I give some suggestions of where you might possibly get the money. Some of the sources will give you "Unsecured Personal Loans", even if you do not have the best credit. If your credit score is at least 640, you are good. You can get the money you need in about 24-48 hrs.

If you are qualified for the personal loan, then you may want to ask for enough to cover both your Platinum membership in OUR program AND the tuition to partner with this Hedge Fund. One source lets you get up to $10,000 in an unsecured personal loan. Once you get the personal loan, you can do what you want with the money (even pay off some of your existing debts). They give you plenty of time to pay it back.

Remember, in our program you will also get the training to learn how to be the actual buyers of Bulk REOs yourself, as well as have access to up to $50 Million "Proof of Funds" (real verifiable funds with an actual "Loan Commitment"...which takes it a step beyond just a POF) . Then you can have the best of both worlds. Being a partner with an actual Hedge Fund, AND the ability to be the actual buyer/seller when you are ready (or just do the normal High End short sale flips or Commercial Property and/or Land flips, or profit from any of the other courses you'll have access to.

Once you upgrade to Platinum in our program, I will give you the direct link to the Hedge Fund's recorded webinar. You will find out who this Hedge Fund is, and their reputation and credibility (they are always getting good press), and who the managers are. You'll then be able to determine if they are somebody you would like to work with.

You do not have to pay for their tuition just to view the webinar, it is FREE. Only if you want to be one of their partners will the tuition need to be paid. You will be given the URL to the payment site after the webinar is over. You can also talk to the host before your purchase, I will give you his email address and physical address too. He is one of their partners already, for both the Residential AND Commercial Bulk REOs.

If you were to go ahead and borrow the funds to both upgrade to Platinum in our program, AND pay for the tuition in their program, you do not have to spend the extra money you borrowed for the tuition if you don't want to be their partner. Just keep the money in the bank and use it to pay back the loan... which will boost your credit score even higher (if that's possible). Or you can use some of it for other debts. Personal loans allow flexibility of use.

First things first. Go to my website to review everything and see if you do want to be a Platinum member of our program. If so, you will need to do it as soon as possible in order to not miss out on becoming a partner. They will keep the payment page active as long as there is still room for more partners. Then they will deactivate it.

But they will let us know (those of us on the host's list) when they are opening it up for new partners again. This could be within the next two or three months... if they get more funds to work with. So, you can also be on the list to be notified. Just ask the host to put you on his list. But regardless, you will be able to view the webinar at any time. It should remain up and will be adjusted when it is updated with new information (when they open it back up for new partners). As long as you're on the list, you'll never miss out. I'm on the list, so I know.

BTW, this host came very highly recommended to us by our mentor in our program. That's how I got on the host's list. The host is a very experienced and credible Real Estate Investor and teacher. You may have already heard of him if you are in the Real Estate business.

Once you sign up free and upgrade to Platinum in our program, email me and let me know that you want the link to the Hedge Fund's webinar and the name and email/mailing address of the host. This offer is also open to those of you who are already signed up as a free member under me but have not upgraded yet. If you already have the funds to upgrade, I encourage you to upgrade now, so you won't miss out on one of the greatest partnering opportunities around right now. And you get TRIPLE your tuition back once you close your first deal with them...how sweet is that?

And once you get your foot in the door as their Residential Bulk REO partner, you can be given access to their Commercial Bulk REO program as well (which costs twice as much as the residential usually, but not so for existing partners). As I said, they have 1.2 Billion for their new Commercial Bulk REO program. Trust me, for the deal they have for their partners in that program, becoming wealthy very quickly would no longer be just a dream.

I am going to still be working on a way to flip to this Hedge Fund the bulk REOs I can get from Rich. In the meantime I am still putting all my ducks in a row and setting some things up.

Well, that's it for now. But I just want to say that, one way or another, I still intend to purchase Bulk REOs from Rich because I truly would like to help them raise money to implement some of the projects for their "Katrina Project". Many of those people are still living in shabby trailer homes...4 years after that disaster hit that area. Any of these deals with Rich that close, will directly help those people.

I'll leave it up to you to decide what you want to do. My two websites answer most (if not all) of your questions about our program, and you can attend the Live webcast on my main page every Wednesday night. You can then ask questions live. If you miss Wednesday's call/webcast, you can wait till the following week, which is fine if you have no interest in being a partner with the Hedge Fund. But if you DO want to be a partner, waiting can shut you out of the current opportunity. You can still get on the list in any case, but we don't know when they will open it back up for the next partnering opportunity.

I will check each day to see if the payment page is still up for partners. I will post it in this thread when the page has been deactivated. If you upgrade in our program to Platinum and the page gets deactivated before you get a chance to pay your tuition, I will make sure you get on their list to be notified when they open back up for new partners. I will still give you all the contact information I have, for both the Hedge Fund and the host.

But my offer is good only for the month of September. You can still upgrade in our program after September, but you won't get access to the Hedge Fund through me. So, upgrade in September and you will be connected to them one way or another.

Ok I'm done for real now.

Good luck in whatever you decide, and thanks for reading my long post.

JoAnn

P.S. If you know anyone else who may be interested in my offer, please refer them to this thread ASAP (before September ends).

+Quote Post
angel2006
post Apr 15 2011, 02:35 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

QUOTE (newbieme @ Apr 5 2011, 03:45 AM) *
Hello Angel 2006.

Q: For year 2011 ... Is the NY Hedge Fund (that buys bulk reos and bank notes) still avilable and still offering to buy bulk reos and banks notes from investors? I do business in the Southern California area. I have access to bulk reos (tapes) and to npn (bank notes) but need bulk buyers or hedge funds that will buy them ... !???

If so, please send me the details and what their criterias are?

Thank you,

newbieme

Hi newbieme,

My apologies but I don't visit this real estate forum that often anymore so I am just now seeing your post.

As I mentioned above I don't keep up with real estate anymore, so I don't keep current as to what's happening with any aspect of it.

However, I did search my emails and I found something concerning that hedge fund that might interest you. Below is a link to a video the manager of that hedge fund has provided. The hedge fund is named "Dandrew Capital Management", and the manager's name is "Salvatore Buscemi".

This email came on February 27, 2011, but I'm not sure if they are doing the same thing they were doing before. The video will give you info on what they are doing now. If I were you, I'd get my foot in the door with them in any way I can. With this promotion it appears you can get your foot in the door for only $1.00 USD.

Here's the link: https://dandrew.infusionsoft.com/go/adppt/tk/

Good Luck, smile.gif

JoAnn

+Quote Post
UncleIRA
post Jun 16 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 317,396

Can my retirement account invest directly?

--------------------
Uncle IRA - Since 1974...
Tax-Deferred Investment Professional
I prefer to use Entrust New Direction IRA as my Self-Directed IRA provider.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement