Reply to this topicStart new topic
50 Ways You Can Generate Leads For Your Business Using Squidoo
annalaurabrown
post Jul 3 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 173,364

1. Place an autoresponder capture box on your lenses. The easiest way to do this is by creating a widget at http://www.springwidgets.com You must already have your autoresponder set up before this will work.

2. Strategically place links to your website on your lenses. You do not want to overdo it and in fact, you can't have more than 9 links to the same website on any lens. Be careful where you put them and make sure that you are not tricking people into clicking on your links.

3. Create a lens about your business opportunity. If you do a good job with this, then you will get lots of leads. Be sure to show people the benefits of your opportunity and to sell them without going overboard.

4. Create a lens about your products. Include information on how they can purchase the products.

5. Sell an info product on your Squidoo lens and then market your business to the same people. This can generate two sources of income for you. Make sure that you put all of your customers into one of your email marketing lists.

6. Advertise on Squidoo. You can use google pay per click and target keywords that will appear on Squidoo or you can purchase an ad to show directly on Squidoo. I would not do this until after you have a well established
presence on Squidoo with your lenses.

7. Create such high quality lenses that you generate a large fan base of people who will potentially become leads for your business. This is crucial to your long-term success on Squidoo. People love high quality content.

8. Send squidcasts inviting people to look at your business. Every time you update a lens that relates specifically to your business send a Squidcast to your fans inviting them to take a look at your opportunity.

9. Put your phone number with an invite to look at your business in the intro or a text module. This is especially important when creating lenses that talk about your business. You need people to know that you are available to answer their questions.

10. Write your Squidoo profile in such a way that people are intrigued and want to look at your business. Use an attractive picture and an interesting introduction with a call to action.

Find out how to get the other 40 ideas by visiting the link in my signature file and click on the reports link.

--------------------
Grab your free social media mastery kit. Over 4 hours of unique audio. Steal my secrets that are guaranteed to make you money online.
<a href="http://www.internetworkmarketingwealth.com" target="_blank">http://www.internetworkmarketingwealth.com</a>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

jrdnlowry
post Dec 10 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 184,019

QUOTE (annalaurabrown @ Jul 3 2009, 12:02 PM) *
1. Place an autoresponder capture box on your lenses. The easiest way to do this is by creating a widget at http://www.springwidgets.com You must already have your autoresponder set up before this will work.

2. Strategically place links to your website on your lenses. You do not want to overdo it and in fact, you can't have more than 9 links to the same website on any lens. Be careful where you put them and make sure that you are not tricking people into clicking on your links.

3. Create a lens about your business opportunity. If you do a good job with this, then you will get lots of leads. Be sure to show people the benefits of your opportunity and to sell them without going overboard.

4. Create a lens about your products. Include information on how they can purchase the products.

5. Sell an info product on your Squidoo lens and then market your business to the same people. This can generate two sources of income for you. Make sure that you put all of your customers into one of your email marketing lists.

6. Advertise on Squidoo. You can use google pay per click and target keywords that will appear on Squidoo or you can purchase an ad to show directly on Squidoo. I would not do this until after you have a well established
presence on Squidoo with your lenses.

7. Create such high quality lenses that you generate a large fan base of people who will potentially become leads for your business. This is crucial to your long-term success on Squidoo. People love high quality content.

8. Send squidcasts inviting people to look at your business. Every time you update a lens that relates specifically to your business send a Squidcast to your fans inviting them to take a look at your opportunity.

9. Put your phone number with an invite to look at your business in the intro or a text module. This is especially important when creating lenses that talk about your business. You need people to know that you are available to answer their questions.

10. Write your Squidoo profile in such a way that people are intrigued and want to look at your business. Use an attractive picture and an interesting introduction with a call to action.

Find out how to get the other 40 ideas by visiting the link in my signature file and click on the reports link.

+Quote Post
jrdnlowry
post Dec 10 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 184,019

Hey I just recently got a squidoo account do you have any tips for writing effective lenses and generating traffic to it?

+Quote Post
Zirks
post Jan 2 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 193,498

QUOTE (jrdnlowry @ Dec 10 2009, 07:49 PM) *
Hey I just recently got a squidoo account do you have any tips for writing effective lenses and generating traffic to it?

One thing to keep in mind as you begin generating Squidoo lenses is how important it can be to periodically update them. Setting up a lense and forgetting about it will get you the same results amongst your clientele... "forgotten"

Good luck.

--------------------
Going blind using my stock trading software!

+Quote Post
chrispeterson
post Jan 18 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 192,433

This is really amazing tips that you have provided but one thing i will say that Squidoo is not taking any link. I think you have done here mistake.

+Quote Post
Zirks
post Feb 1 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 193,498

Hey Annalaurabrown;

I can definitely see now how well trained you are in sales. Not only have you given us some free info to wet our whistles, but you practice what you preach by asking that we visit your site for the rest. I'm not busting your chops at all. I think it's brilliant.

I really do like your suggestions above. The first one especially. I hadn't thought of building in an auto-responder lead capture system into my Squidoo lens until now (although I use them on all of my sales sites).

Thanks again.

--------------------
Going blind using my stock trading software!

+Quote Post
MoneyRainmaker
post Feb 4 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 194,194

I am actually curious about squidoo. How does this work? How is it similar to the other social networking site? Is it like a blog type of twitter type site?

--------------------
MoneyRainmaker

+Quote Post
articlewriter
post Mar 5 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 201,096

This is very valuable information. I just started a Squidoo Lens because a friend recommended I that I use it to generate leads to my blog. Yet, I was a little unsure how it would do it. You definitely gave a pretty comprehensive list. I will make sure I copy and paste this for future reference.

--------------------
Content Article Writer
Rich Content Articles
SEO Article Writing
Article Writer For Hire

+Quote Post
james123612
post May 1 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 210,547

Yes squdioo is really useful for your website once you make page on it.I do work on it in order to get good traffic from it.I must say that if you are doing work on SEO you have follow this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement