Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Discuss GENERAL TOPICS here, but please do not post new Hyips, Autosurfs, Referral Links, Personal Websites or Blog Links, Chain Letters, or any other type of programs in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 Things And Your Life Is Made, Money, Power, Women
L0ne
post Jan 18 2010, 08:49 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 194,906

"First you get the money, when you get the money, you get the power. When you get the power, then you get the women." - Tony Montana (Scarface)

These are the 3 things every man needs in order to be happy.

Money thumbup(1).gif
Make as much of it, as fast as possible. Think big, huge in fact. Don't settle for just a few thousand a month. Want to make 60K this year? Forget that, try your hardest to make 60K a DAY. Do combinations of methods if neccessary, do anything you can, sell drugs if you have to, become a wall street player, blackhat like a psycho. Money is the foundation for happiness in todays materialistic society. Work as hard as you have to, give up your social life, have one goal set in mind: $.

Power triniti.gif
Once you are loaded with $, you get the power. What is power you say? Power is being able to walk into a really expensive designer store like Armani and buy the entire store with the wave of a hand. Power is having the respect of your peers and coworkers. Power is the feeling you get from having lots of money, a euphoric bliss and a big ego combined together. Power is confidence. Power is being able to quit your job at a crappy law firm, start your own, and force them to go out of business because you have dominated the playing field. Get the power.

Women wub.gif
Ok so you've got the money (Big ass house, Aston Martin, butler, etc.) and you've got the power (CEO, president, Boss, general badass, etc.) now it's time for the women. Ok, I know some of you will be saying, "what? I Dont want women who will come to me just for my money and power! I want women who love me for who I really am! It should be Women, Money, Power!" Sorry to burst your bubble, but heres how it works. All women want love and attention, right? How do you give them love and attention? Dates, gifts, your charm, etc. How do you fund these things? With your money. Do you think she would date you if you were homeless? Women want financial security, its biology, so that their offspring will have a safe enviroment to grow. So where does the Power come into all of this? Well when you walk into a bar with your 5000 $ suit and your aura makes everyone stare and admire, including the girl you have your eye on, that's power. The confidence you have from making so much money can be applied when you talk to her. When you ask her out. Women flock to men of power.

Get these 3 things and your life is made. I thought I'd share my thoughts on this phrase with you guys since it's like my motto and how I plan to live my life. Follow it, you won't regret it.

This post has been edited by L0ne: Jan 18 2010, 08:53 AM

--------------------
sorry for my bad english
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

topnotcher
post Jan 18 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 175,739

QUOTE (L0ne @ Jan 18 2010, 08:49 AM) *
"First you get the money, when you get the money, you get the power. When you get the power, then you get the women." - Tony Montana (Scarface)

These are the 3 things every man needs in order to be happy.

Money thumbup(1).gif
Make as much of it, as fast as possible. Think big, huge in fact. Don't settle for just a few thousand a month. Want to make 60K this year? Forget that, try your hardest to make 60K a DAY. Do combinations of methods if neccessary, do anything you can, sell drugs if you have to, become a wall street player, blackhat like a psycho. Money is the foundation for happiness in todays materialistic society. Work as hard as you have to, give up your social life, have one goal set in mind: $.

Power triniti.gif
Once you are loaded with $, you get the power. What is power you say? Power is being able to walk into a really expensive designer store like Armani and buy the entire store with the wave of a hand. Power is having the respect of your peers and coworkers. Power is the feeling you get from having lots of money, a euphoric bliss and a big ego combined together. Power is confidence. Power is being able to quit your job at a crappy law firm, start your own, and force them to go out of business because you have dominated the playing field. Get the power.

Women wub.gif
Ok so you've got the money (Big ass house, Aston Martin, butler, etc.) and you've got the power (CEO, president, Boss, general badass, etc.) now it's time for the women. Ok, I know some of you will be saying, "what? I Dont want women who will come to me just for my money and power! I want women who love me for who I really am! It should be Women, Money, Power!" Sorry to burst your bubble, but heres how it works. All women want love and attention, right? How do you give them love and attention? Dates, gifts, your charm, etc. How do you fund these things? With your money. Do you think she would date you if you were homeless? Women want financial security, its biology, so that their offspring will have a safe enviroment to grow. So where does the Power come into all of this? Well when you walk into a bar with your 5000 $ suit and your aura makes everyone stare and admire, including the girl you have your eye on, that's power. The confidence you have from making so much money can be applied when you talk to her. When you ask her out. Women flock to men of power.

Get these 3 things and your life is made. I thought I'd share my thoughts on this phrase with you guys since it's like my motto and how I plan to live my life. Follow it, you won't regret it.

wow thats a nice thought ..

but i would like to add few things dear , contentment should always be there , one should not be greedy for more more and more .. once you have got and attained your targets then you should try to maintain consistency rather then greeding for more .. Also women who are like muse as in .. those who inspire people are the one's that can prove out to be good .. hehe

+Quote Post
Uncle Awesome
post Jan 19 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 97,520

Looks to me that what those 3 steps will accomplish are the following:

#1 You have become a crook, always having to look over your back
#2 You have made people hate you
#3 you have attracted only women who don't want you for you, but want you for the things you can buy them.

Doesn't sound too great to me.

Instead consider, making a good amount of money, saving it, not showing it off, and finding a woman who isn't attracted to your money, but to your soul.

--------------------

+Quote Post
topnotcher
post Jan 19 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 175,739

QUOTE (Uncle Awesome @ Jan 19 2010, 07:49 AM) *
Looks to me that what those 3 steps will accomplish are the following:

#1 You have become a crook, always having to look over your back
#2 You have made people hate you
#3 you have attracted only women who don't want you for you, but want you for the things you can buy them.

Doesn't sound too great to me.

Instead consider, making a good amount of money, saving it, not showing it off, and finding a woman who isn't attracted to your money, but to your soul.

i agree with you dear admin and the women line you said .. its just superb .. ask me .. hehe i too would like to have some one who may have less money but still care for me like lot .. after all money is not static today you have it tomorrow you may not .. but love and affection stays for ever

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement