Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2onlyclub - 2onlyclub.com, New-Turn $5.00 Into $5,000 With Our Club! Payza/OkPay/ST
kango
post Jun 13 2012, 09:04 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,085

Let me ask you something: Could you do with an extra $5000?

Well Our Club Can Help You! Payza, Okpay or SolidtrustPay Accepted

Here is How Our Club Works!

It will cost you a 1 time fee of only $5 to join one of the best online programs I have come across in a very long time.
2OC will invest it so that it triples to $15 within 2 weeks to a month and then they send that first $5 back to you.

After you have joined 2OnlyClub, you have 48 hours to find your 2 referrals and that is all you will ever need, however we advise strongly to find a 3rd person, just in case 1 of the original 2 decides NOT to join our program.

Our Journey goes through 7 phases, every-time you complete 1 Phase, you AND your referrals (upon completion of their Phases) will automatically be entered into the next Phase.

Phase 1 pays $5 - You now have your Investment paid back.

Phase 2 pays $10 - You just doubled your money.

Phase 3 pays $20 - Your earnings doubled again!

Phase 4 pays $40 - And doubled again!

Phase 5 pays $80 - And doubled again!

Phase 6 pays $160 - And doubled again!

Phase 7 will pay you $5,000 and you can now re-enter the program if you wish to do so.

As you can see above, your earnings will double at each phase until you have completed your journey and receive the Final Payout of $5,000, giving you a total of $5,315 in earnings, all for a ONE TIME PAYMENT OF ONLY $5.

Due to the 48 hour rule, it is estimated that each phase should not take any longer than 2/3 weeks to be completed.

Here at 2OC we taken the hard work out of promoting and building a down-line, while making it simple and straightforward for all of our members to earn a substantial income in a very short period of time.

Note: You're Unable to Pay Your Upgrade Fee of $5.00 Until You Find Your 2 Referrals and 1 Alternate (Club Rules)

Visit Our Club Link

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

bmagic
post Jul 5 2012, 02:04 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 447,875

I am interested but as a new member I cannot PM. How can I get the link?

+Quote Post
mohansi
post Jul 7 2012, 05:46 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 448,637

really good

--------------------
Please read the forum rules

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement