Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

41 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2010blessings.com Team Build, Private Invitation, ONLY. Must be a resident of the U.S.
justrachel
post Nov 27 2009, 06:03 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 180,504

Welcome to the 2010 Blessings Team Build

You can "REQUEST" the NIL ( Next In Line) by PMing me. Include your name and phone # when requesting the NIL.

Please read ALL the way through...PRINT...SAVE...Refer to OFTEN!

RULES of this TEAM BUILD:

1. 2010blessings.com is by PRIVATE INVITATION, ONLY. You MUST be a U.S.
resident to participate in THIS "Gifting" activity.
2. 2010blessings has a Social Site on NING, where like-minded people help each other.
A place where you can get answers if your Inviter is unavailable. It's a REAL PEOPLE
HELPING PEOPLE community. 2010blessings.ning.com
3. If you are currently a member of 2010blessings.com ...You CANNOT participate in
this TEAM BUILD.
4. If you sign-on to 2010blessings.ning.com Social Site and sign-up to
2010blessings.com "Gifting" actvity under someone there...You CANNOT participate
in this TEAM BUILD.
5. You will need to e-mail / PM me for the NIL (Next In Line) Inviter #. I will POST
NAMES ONLY...as the Inviter # will be your phone #.
6. ONLY "request" the NIL (Next In Line) Inviter # if you are ready and able to "Gift" $25
within 24 hours of the boards being UPDATED. Boards can take1/2 an hour up to 24
hours to be UPDATED. You will be "replaced" if you do not send your "Gifts".
This is NOT done by me...this is done by 2010 Blessings ADMIN.
7. With this activity...You need to help 2 people in order to progress. This is why this
TEAM BUILD is being put in place...TO HELP EVERYONE, HELP 2.
8. This will be a rotating NIL (Next In Line) TEAM BUILD. After you receive your 1st
person to Invite...Your name will be put at the bottom of the list. After you receive your
2nd person to Invite...Your name will be "REMOVED" from the list.
9. ALL participating in this TEAM BUILD will be placed in the order I receive your e-mail /
PM.
10. I will be advertising this TEAM BUILD. I have 2 members...Now, I would like to help
others with their 2 members.

*2010blessings.com is a VERY well orgnanized site. One, I believe you have NEVER seen before.Your back office includes features as 3D chat and regular chat. It has 2010tv and they are constantly "updating" the system. This is also, where you see YOUR BOARDS. You will be RESPONSIBLE in WATCHING YOUR BOARDS...and "requesting" updates for NEW members AND "requesting" updates from your INVITER when you are moving to the NEXT LEVEL.

* All this information is found on the 2010blessings.com site OR you can get answers on 2010blessings.ning.com OR SKYPE...which is where you will find many of 2010blessings ADMIN. You will also, be able to get answers at the MMG forum. Please, DO NOT e-mail me with questions...I am working on the TEAM BUILD. Post your question in this FORUM.

*These are the RULES of THIS TEAM BUILD. You may NOT hold 2010blessings.com OR 2010blessings.ning.com RESPONSILBE! 2010blessings.com AND 2010blessings.ning.com have THEIR OWN RULES to follow. This is an HONEST ATTEMPT of one person trying to make a difference in my family's lives AND the lives of others. I will NOT be held RESPONSIBLE for people who CANNOT follow simple RULES!

*This is NOT a "Get Rich Quick" scheme. These RULES can be added to or changed at anytime.

With that being said...IT IS TIME... to BLESS...and BE BLESSED!

Again...WELCOME to 2010blessings.com

Gifts You Give....................Gifts You Receive...............Total Gifts Received

$25...(Out of pocket)..............8 @ $25...............................$200
$50.......................................8 @ $50...............................$400
$100.....................................8 @ $100.............................$800
$250.....................................8 @ $250.............................$2,000
$500.....................................8 @ $500.............................$4,000
$1,000..................................8 @ $1,000...........................$8,000
$2,000..................................8 @ $2,000...........................$16,000
$5,000..................................8 @ $5,000...........................$40,000

*Net in pocket...$62,475... : )

This post has been edited by justrachel: Nov 27 2009, 06:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

justrachel
post Nov 27 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Hey, EVERYONE!!!

I just want everyone to know that I started this TEAM BUILD outside of MMG before I brought it here. I am one for trying things out...making sure they are going to work...before presenting them. I started November 7th with 2010blessing.com and got a few people in. I wll be receiving "gifts" this week. I am going to be advertising this TEAM BUILD and e-mailing people to bring them in...so GET IN LINE, NOW!

The List

Michael M. (1)
Mark R. (2)

ps. I appologise for the TEXT being somewhat JUMBLED.

justrachel

This post has been edited by justrachel: Nov 27 2009, 06:22 PM

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 28 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

The List

Michael M. (1)
Mark R. (2)
Ann M. (2)

Just a quick note...there could be a 24 hour wait for 2010 ADMIN to update records...although I have seen them updated within an hour.

With a Team Build...I need to ADD that when someone "Requests" the NIL...I need the person "requesting" to get back to me VERIFYING the New Member sign-up. Once someone signs-up...the e-mail Notification comes to you IMEDIATELY from 2010 Blessings. This adds more time in "Processing" as there are people who will try to beat the SYSTEM. I cannot ADD you to the LIST until I receive Verification. I will place people as soon as they are VERIFIED.

All I ask is that if you are at the TOP of the LIST...to check your e-mail DAILY so we can turn this over "quickly".

Everyone should also, understand that people work and do no live in this forum 24/7...PATIENCE is a VIRTUE.

justrachel

+Quote Post
nomadone
post Nov 28 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 4,878

I sent you a PM.

--------------------

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 28 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Ok...kinda a busy evenning...which is a GOOD thing!!!

THE LIST

1. Harvey P. (1)
2. Kelli Z. (1)
3. Lisa J. (1)
4. Rhoda C. (2)
5. James H. (2)

WOW...boards were updated this evenning...under a 1/2 and hour!!! Go 2010 Blessings ADMIN!!!...You RocK!!!

It's ALL about HELPING EACH OTHER!!!

justrachel

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 28 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

LIST Update...

1. Harvey P. (1)
2. Kelli Z. (1)
3. Lisa J. (1)
4. Rhoda C. (2)
5. James H. (2)
6. Art C. (2)

OK...the BUILD is starting. NOW, the advertising!!! The LIST is fairly small...this would be a GOOD time to get in!

justrachel

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 29 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

LIST UPDATE

Harvey P. (2)
Kelli Z. (1)
Lisa J. (1)
Rhoda C. (2)
James H. (2)
Art C. (2)
Ann M. (1)

Put Ann back on...she needs one more. I was somewhat busy last night...lol...This is my 1st time doing a Team Build. Please be Patient. Just when I think I have everything in order and ready to go...something NEW pops up.
Some people JOINED last night and saw 2 boards right away. If this happens...REMEMBER..."Gift" to the CENTER person when you are on the OUTTER RING, ONLY!

OK...PUT ME TO WORK, PEOPLE! rotflmao.gif

justrachel

This post has been edited by justrachel: Nov 29 2009, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 29 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Again...I apologise...Harvey needs (2) Everything is straightened out, now.

justrachel

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 29 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

NO DASHES

Ok...it is getting difficult for people to sign-up under the INVITER's that put DASHES in their phone numbers. Anyone who has done this NEEDS to go to 2010blessings.com ...and "click" on EDIT MY INFO...and REMOVE the DASHES in your phone number.

THANKS!!! clapping7.gif

justrachel

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 29 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

LIST UPDATE

Lisa J. (1)
Rhoda C. (2)
James H. (2)
Art C. (2)
Ann M. (1)
Russ Y. (2)
Harvey (1)
Antoniette E. (2)
Claire F. (1)
Charles R. (2)
Colette T. (2)

I sent an e-mail to my downline...I needed MORE people on the LIST. I will put (pending) behind your name... which will mean I sent you the NIL...YOU need to do the updates to get that New Members board LIVE. If you do not...you will sit in the same position until it is COMPLETE and I will continue on down the LIST with the people that are HERE ready to MOVE "quickly".

I need your account ACTIVATED before I can place a Member with you. If YOUR INVITER does not get you ACTIVATED in a TIMELY MANNER...E-mail or PM me...I will find you a New Inviter.

justrachel

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 29 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

LIST UPDATE

Lisa J. (1) Pending
Rhoda C. (2) Pending
James H. (2)
Art C. (2)
Ann M. (1)
Russ Y. (2)
Harvey P. (1)
Antoniette E. (2)
Claire F. (1)
Charles R. (2)
Colette T. (2)
Denis B. (2)
Janis B. (2)

Listened to the Conference call last night. 2010blessings Alexa Ranking is below 10,000. They have a little over 7,000 members and are averaging 700 to 800 New Members per week!!!

The NING site that is listed will "eventually" be done with...they are looking to update the 2010 Blessings site as a Social Network as well as where you check your boards. Things are REALLY LOOKING GOOD!!!

justrachel

+Quote Post
olddog2
post Nov 30 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 107,611

Hi; you mean US only,,,how about Canada?

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 30 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

QUOTE (olddog2 @ Nov 30 2009, 02:41 PM) *
Hi; you mean US only,,,how about Canada?

Yea...I wish it was open for Canada...I know people there as well. At this point I am unsure if it will be open to other countries...I REALLY hope it does. You could PM me your e-mail address and I could keep a list of people if they happen to open it to other countries. Sorry, that is about all I can do for you right now.

justrachel

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 30 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

OK...I see many GUEST's checking out the site...COME ON IN...THE WATER IS FINE!!! speak_cool.gif

Create you USER name and Password...join our community!

I am receiving e-mails and PM,s with questions. Plase ASK you r questions in the forum...this way everyone can see the answer and I can keep these account open for people requesting the NIL.

When more and more people understand this activity...than you can HELP by answering the questions that people might have. Let's make this a TEAM EFFORT!!!

My User name is justachel...but a lot of you know me as KATHY.

justrachel...aka....Kathy

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Nov 30 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

IMPORTANT

When you go to your back office on the 2010blessings site...and "click" view my borads...and than "clcik" the little gray box by the Name of the person in the CENTER...you will see the board...(the WHEEL). The names and phone numbers and e-mail addresses are NOT FOR YOU TO BE CALLING OR E-MAILING...UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM. If you start e-mailing and calling these people that YOU DO NOT KNOW...you could get yourself "KICKED OUT" of the PRIVAtE CLUB. This would be labeled as SPAMMING. They are not open game, (for lack of better words) for other programs you might be involved with. If they are not YOUR PERSONAL RECRUITS...you should not be communicating with them. ALL the names on the WHEEL are not personal recruits...they are the combined efforts of people getting new members in to MOVE the boards.

IMPORTANT

When you reach the CENTER...and it is YOUR turn to be "GIFTED" DO NOT CALL THE PEOPLE ON THE OUTTER RING AND ASK FOR YOUR "GIFT". It would not be a "GIFT" if you are asking for it. There will be people that won't send their "GIFT". Things happen in LIFE...tragedies...people not taught on how to work this activity...ect. ADMIN will handle it. WE NEVER ASK FOR GIFTS.

justrachel

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

41 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement