I've been on this forum for the past couple of months, and the question I always see is "How do you make money online?" The question keeps coming up because people get into get rich quick scams to easily. You need a real business, not some scheme.
Here's the way that is working for me...
I sell my own information products in different niches. Here's how I do it step by step...
1. Find a good market - I find a market that fits three criteria. First, they have to be a market that is proven to buy products. Second, they have to be really passionate about what they are searching for. Third, they have to be easy to find.
2. Create an easy/fast product - I create fast products that are either mp3 audio that I record on my computer or a short guide. When I write my sales copy, I tell them that my information is short and to the point. Recently, coaching programs have been working well for me too. When I sell a coaching program, I don't have to create any kind of product. The coaching is the product. If I am not an expert in the niche, I research by reading books and talking to experts.
3. Write a really good sales page - After I have the product, I get a domain name and build a quick site in wordpress. I use a theme called optimize press. It's a paid theme, but you can get something similar for free. If you want to sell anything, even scammy stuff, you have to be good at writing sales copy. It's real easy to learn, but most people are too lazy. They just want the fast and quick money. That's why they never make any money.
4. Get people with the audiences I want to promote my product for free - I find people who already have the audience, and I work with them to promote my product for free. They get a cut of each sale they are responsible for. They are my affiliates. Why would I want to be an affiliate if I could be the one controlling the product?
5. Sell a backend product - This is where the real money is. As soon as I sell an info product, I am selling a related backend product. I decide what my backend products are going to be before I start creating products.
Bottom line - My system seems like more work, but it really isn't when you think about all the time and effort you waste with scammy crap.
I am mentoring people who want to learn how to make real money online by selling information products. I will only be taking a couple more people since we are starting next Wednesday night and I can only mentor so many people.
Send me a private message if you want in.