Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Discuss GENERAL TOPICS here, but please do not post new Hyips, Autosurfs, Referral Links, Personal Websites or Blog Links, Chain Letters, or any other type of programs in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best Way To Make $2000 - $3000 A Month Online - Newbie Friendly, #1 legit way to make money online
PassiveIncomePro
post Jan 9 2013, 06:27 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 450,047

I've been on this forum for the past couple of months, and the question I always see is "How do you make money online?" The question keeps coming up because people get into get rich quick scams to easily. You need a real business, not some scheme.

Here's the way that is working for me...

I sell my own information products in different niches. Here's how I do it step by step...

1. Find a good market - I find a market that fits three criteria. First, they have to be a market that is proven to buy products. Second, they have to be really passionate about what they are searching for. Third, they have to be easy to find.

2. Create an easy/fast product - I create fast products that are either mp3 audio that I record on my computer or a short guide. When I write my sales copy, I tell them that my information is short and to the point. Recently, coaching programs have been working well for me too. When I sell a coaching program, I don't have to create any kind of product. The coaching is the product. If I am not an expert in the niche, I research by reading books and talking to experts.

3. Write a really good sales page - After I have the product, I get a domain name and build a quick site in wordpress. I use a theme called optimize press. It's a paid theme, but you can get something similar for free. If you want to sell anything, even scammy stuff, you have to be good at writing sales copy. It's real easy to learn, but most people are too lazy. They just want the fast and quick money. That's why they never make any money.

4. Get people with the audiences I want to promote my product for free - I find people who already have the audience, and I work with them to promote my product for free. They get a cut of each sale they are responsible for. They are my affiliates. Why would I want to be an affiliate if I could be the one controlling the product?

5. Sell a backend product - This is where the real money is. As soon as I sell an info product, I am selling a related backend product. I decide what my backend products are going to be before I start creating products.

Bottom line - My system seems like more work, but it really isn't when you think about all the time and effort you waste with scammy crap.

I am mentoring people who want to learn how to make real money online by selling information products. I will only be taking a couple more people since we are starting next Wednesday night and I can only mentor so many people.

Send me a private message if you want in.

--------------------
Local man under attack from OUTRAGED internet marketing gurus for giving away all their secrets on one web page!
Click here now to read this crazy story before he gets sued and the FCC forces him to take down the site!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

MrGone
post Jan 26 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 189,361

Great stuff to go by. I would love to be in your mentor program at some point. I just feel like I should learn to walk on my own before you teach me to run.

--------------------
Xplocial Team Builders Receive:
Free Hosting, Free WordPress Installation
Free Wordpress Trainings, Free Marketing Training
Free Team Affiliate Link Rotator Free Autoresponder & More!!!
Exclusive Team Build System Helps YOU Build Residual Income FAST with Amazing Bonus Offers 10x More Value vs Empower Network, 0 Market Saturation & 0 Competition!

+Quote Post
Blox
post Jan 28 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 501,733

Looks like a pretty good write up... just gotta try to put some of this stuff into action!!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement