Reply to this topicStart new topic
$20/day With Twitter
mattwiler
post Mar 24 2010, 09:56 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 204,953

This is an easy way to rake in some cash. This method involves twitter. I know twitter does not convert well for most people but twitterers are perfectly willing to *click* links... and thats a good thing. This method takes about an hour or two of initial setup but then it’s just 5 minutes of work a day.

1. Head on over to
CODE
http://revtwt.com
I perfected this method of income and am taking the time to teach you; please return the favor! Thanks) and setup an account. Twtad pays you to post ads on twitter and you get paid *per click*.

2. Setup 10 or so twitter accounts. I suggest doing 10 accounts for this method, our goal is to post 3 ads a day on each account and average $1-$2 per post (easily done). 3*2*10 = $60 a day. Once you get more and more followers, it will be easy to accumulate lots of money.

3. Make the twitter accounts feminine, rip some photos from myspace or somewhere make it look appealing (use your head). Make sure you have a picture though this helps a lot. Remember; people like a pretty face and will click your links (and follow you in the first place) easier this way. ?

4. Post some "tweets" real quick. You want to put off the impression that you’re just a normal person posting on your blog. If you need ideas on what to post just talk about your life or what you are doing today, but you want to post at least something to help establish some kind of identity.

5. Go to
CODE
http://flashtweet.com
and login with your twitter details. Click on "mass follow" and type in the name of a popular user. To find a popular user, go to
CODE
http://twitterholic.com/
and find some famous people. I like to use nytimes and cnnbrk (cnn breaking news). We want to find people who just joined twitter (will explain why later on). Take the time to add and “follow” 500 or so people to each of the 10 accounts you created. This initial process will take about 20 minutes, but is essential as this is how you will get your traffic.

6. Add 400-500 people to each account from the previous step (should only take about a minute or two per account). Then wait for your twtad account to update.

You need at least 25 followers to post an ad using twtad. They update their followers every 30 minutes so take a break after your hard earned work.

7. Find a good ad to post from your twtad account. I am currently running this one: "generate thousands of followers for your twitter profile with this easy tool LINK" Find something that would be appealing, obviously this one is perfect and it pays out 7 cents a click. Now, 7 cents a click wont get you rich but keep reading it gets better..

8. Go back to flashtweet and add 400-600 more people per account. This will take about a half hour but it will be worth it.

Everyday add ~500 people until you hit 2000 then remove people, rinse - repeat.

The more followers you have the easier it gets to make $$. Once content (after about 3 days or so) you will have a lot of followers and will be making very easy cash.

Summary: This method works and after about weeks I am making $400 a week easily, just by posting ads and adding occasional friends.

PS: *it’s easy to post ads from your twtad account on 10+ accounts simultaneously. From your twtad account, make sure to add your twitter accounts, then click on “post-ad”. Posting the ads is the easiest part!*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

moncot
post Jul 12 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 311,907

Through which kinds of ads (Ex, CPA offers, Affiliate/own product) you made $400? and what was the niche.

--------------------

+Quote Post
imaginealice
post Jul 15 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 254,465

I wonder if you are still using this method or have you added other sponsored tweets to the pot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FreelanceLiving1...
post Jul 15 2011, 03:18 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 322,519

QUOTE (mattwiler @ Mar 24 2010, 01:56 PM) *
This is an easy way to rake in some cash. This method involves twitter. I know twitter does not convert well for most people but twitterers are perfectly willing to *click* links... and thats a good thing. This method takes about an hour or two of initial setup but then it’s just 5 minutes of work a day.

1. Head on over to
CODE
http://revtwt.com
I perfected this method of income and am taking the time to teach you; please return the favor! Thanks) and setup an account. Twtad pays you to post ads on twitter and you get paid *per click*.

2. Setup 10 or so twitter accounts. I suggest doing 10 accounts for this method, our goal is to post 3 ads a day on each account and average $1-$2 per post (easily done). 3*2*10 = $60 a day. Once you get more and more followers, it will be easy to accumulate lots of money.

3. Make the twitter accounts feminine, rip some photos from myspace or somewhere make it look appealing (use your head). Make sure you have a picture though this helps a lot. Remember; people like a pretty face and will click your links (and follow you in the first place) easier this way. ?

4. Post some "tweets" real quick. You want to put off the impression that you’re just a normal person posting on your blog. If you need ideas on what to post just talk about your life or what you are doing today, but you want to post at least something to help establish some kind of identity.

5. Go to
CODE
http://flashtweet.com
and login with your twitter details. Click on "mass follow" and type in the name of a popular user. To find a popular user, go to
CODE
http://twitterholic.com/
and find some famous people. I like to use nytimes and cnnbrk (cnn breaking news). We want to find people who just joined twitter (will explain why later on). Take the time to add and “follow” 500 or so people to each of the 10 accounts you created. This initial process will take about 20 minutes, but is essential as this is how you will get your traffic.

6. Add 400-500 people to each account from the previous step (should only take about a minute or two per account). Then wait for your twtad account to update.

You need at least 25 followers to post an ad using twtad. They update their followers every 30 minutes so take a break after your hard earned work.

7. Find a good ad to post from your twtad account. I am currently running this one: "generate thousands of followers for your twitter profile with this easy tool LINK" Find something that would be appealing, obviously this one is perfect and it pays out 7 cents a click. Now, 7 cents a click wont get you rich but keep reading it gets better..

8. Go back to flashtweet and add 400-600 more people per account. This will take about a half hour but it will be worth it.

Everyday add ~500 people until you hit 2000 then remove people, rinse - repeat.

The more followers you have the easier it gets to make $$. Once content (after about 3 days or so) you will have a lot of followers and will be making very easy cash.

Summary: This method works and after about weeks I am making $400 a week easily, just by posting ads and adding occasional friends.

PS: *it’s easy to post ads from your twtad account on 10+ accounts simultaneously. From your twtad account, make sure to add your twitter accounts, then click on “post-ad”. Posting the ads is the easiest part!*

I doubt you would find those prices now. Maybe .10 a tweet, if you are lucky. If I am wrong, tell me so and point me in the right direction!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mihailo79
post Jul 17 2011, 12:41 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 106,924

anybody tray this way to earn money online?

+Quote Post
kobamod
post Jul 27 2011, 08:38 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 325,732

QUOTE (FreelanceLiving11 @ Jul 15 2011, 03:18 PM) *
I doubt you would find those prices now. Maybe .10 a tweet, if you are lucky. If I am wrong, tell me so and point me in the right direction!

Looked at the website in their FAQ, and the prices are listed right there:

How much do I earn for each click?
Each CPC ad is different, currently ranging from $0.04 to $0.20 per valid click. Please note that only valid clicks are paid and all clicks are audited.

A valid click is a click by a real person clicking on an ad out of genuine interest and free will, and is physically in a country targeted by the ad. Clicks that are suspicious of click fraud will result in an account being red flagged or banned permanently.

This FAQ entry has been viewed 33698 times since it's creation on 5/26/2009

http://revtwt.com/common/faq.php?id=popularresult&faq=16

So, there you go, and could still work out to be beneficial if you were to build a huge list of followers.

+Quote Post
jet510
post Aug 1 2011, 07:16 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 326,663

does it take a long time to get a sizeable amount of followers? how many followers would be an optimal number?

+Quote Post
HarryNguyen
post Jul 17 2013, 09:11 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,864

Dang, I could never find a way to even make money with Twitter because idk a lot of people be on there just to tweet but I'll check it out! Thanks!

--------------------
Lets Connect!
"It's not the Money. It's the Relationships." - Ezra Klein
"For God so lovedthe world that he gavehis one and only Son,that whoever believesin him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16 [NIV]

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement