1. Anything is possible. You already have the power within you to achieve anything you want.
2. Be charitable and generous with your money and your time and expect nothing in return. That's what charity and generosity is all about - expecting nothing in return. Waiting and expecting someone to pay you back or return a favor will make you cynical.
4. Have a purpose in life. Know what you want to do or just simply, what you want in life and get excited about it!
5. Rejoice in the success of others. Be sincerely and excitedly happy for the success of others. Don't fake it. People know when you're not being sincere.
6. Failures are important. They make us better and better in every way with time, so we can have the best of everything.
7. Have gratitude for everything and everyone. Expressing gratitude to those who have helped you, whether they were good or bad, and being grateful for the good and the bad things that happen in your life, gives you a positive attitude and naturally attracts success. Keep a gratitude journal. Each day list five things you are grateful for that happened that day.
8. Set goals. They are your roadmap to success.
9. Happiness = Success. Be happy. Yes, you can literally choose to be happy, so choose to be happy.
10. Avoid being critical of another’s opinion. Do not argue your opinion. State it, thank the other person for their opinion and move on. Everyone has the right to their opinion. Transcend the urge to argue or be critical of another’s opinion. They may be right.
11. Educate yourself. Knowledge is the key to success.
12. Love…everything and everyone, especially yourself. Send silent love messages to everyone you meet, talk to on the phone, PM with, email with and in meditation. To yourself, silently send messages to those around you. Silently wish them joy, happiness, contentment and success. It will change the look on your face and put you in a positive, accepting mood.
13. Motivate others to be successful.
14. Be positive. Remove negative “self-talk” from your life. Act and talk like a winner!
15. Question social conditioning, in both philosophy and authority. If it doesn't sound right to you, then it's not right for you.
16. Learn to graciously receive a compliment or gift.
17. Do not hoard money. Hoarding money has negative consequences. Many people hoard money out of fear of deflation. By taking money out of circulation, it causes the very problem it was being hoarded for in the first place. Hoarding is also deprivation. By hoarding money, one deprives themself of living a life filled with happiness and success. Successful, happy people do not hoard money.
18. Go beyond (transcend) all boundries you set for yourself. These boundries may be the negative “self-talk” one imposes on oneself. “I can’t.”, “I’m not smart enough.”, “I don’t have a college degree.”, “No one will want to marry me.” Visualize the end result of successfully getting the thing you want. Visualize being successful, having money, a new car, a new home, a new job. Live and act like you are already successful. Success breeds success. If you act successful, then in your mind, you are successful.
19. Have the values of empathy, respect, responsibility, honesty, kindness, love, compassion, appreciation of beauty, faith, integrity.
20. Do not worry and obsess about the things that you want. This is different than getting excited about what you want to be successful. The trip there is what you want to be excited about, just don't obsess over the end result. The more you obsess about something, the harder it is to get it. Example: Trying to think of a name and it just will not come to you. The harder you think and try to remember, the more it evades you. The minute you relax and think about something else, suddenly the name pops into your mind.